My life is falling apart! Any advice?

Dee 2012/02/09 14:55:37
First off i'm using a friends account cause I never do this. After a horrible break up where I could have ended things better my life is falling apart. None of my friends want anything to do with me. They hate my new gf and think I made a terrible decision ending my relationship with my ex. I was having money trouble while with my ex but now it's worse. I bounced a check for the first time. My cell is shut off, creditors are calling me like crazy. There are days where I leave work cause someone says something bad about my new gf and I get extremely upset. I seem to be getting sick more often then usual so bad where i'm out of work for a few days. This doesn't help me financially. I was so upset yesterday about bouncing that check that I left work to go get my taxes done knowing damn well I needed to stay. I was so sick to my stomach I just couldn't. I was off Monday and Tuesday I know I could have done them then. I just wanted to be with my new gf. I also got kicked out of the band I was in cause I didn't wanna cancel plans with my new gf. I couldn't bring her to rehearsal because my bandmates hate her. I don't know what to do or why I do what I do any advice please?

• sexikitti 2012/02/10 00:28:21
    sexikitti
    Well before you can think about anything else, you have to take care of you. Just focus on work, and staying healthy. Then when that's all settled try and talk to your friends about why they don't like your new gf. If they can't exept that your not with your ex anymore then their not your friends. Find some new friends that will support your decissions no matter what. Don't sweat the small stuff, people will say rude things about you and your new gf, brush it off and continue living. People will always have something bad to say about someone, the people who should be vauled as friends know when to keep their mouths shut and be there for you.
  • Purple Dawn 2012/02/09 18:19:26
    Purple Dawn
    well if your friends cant respect your descisions, then they're not ur true friends. second, dont get upset over the little things people say. nd if u ever need to chat, ill try to be on here.
  • lm1b2 2012/02/09 15:48:32
    lm1b2
    Start off by geting new friends,and go from their!
  • Dee lm1b2 2012/02/09 15:57:37
    Dee
    Easier said then done. My Hf's rep. Is tainted. I don't know anyone who likes her except for a few of her friends and myself.
  • lm1b2 Dee 2012/02/09 16:12:20
    lm1b2
    Why are you worried about what other people think,its what you think that matters!

2014/10/22 21:59:52