Mark of the beast or another step toward globalism?

Dan 2009/05/31 21:21:07
Mark of the beast (as it will soon replaced credit cards and identification cards).
Another step for globalists to destroy the heritage and boundaries of countries.
Atheists and non-Christians say it's nothing; just like everything else in life.
The Verichip has been used throughout Europe for years now. The market researchers claim that the best place to implant it (for chip readability) is the right hand or forehead. "Coincidentally", the Bible also states that the mark of the beast (666) will be placed in the same two places.
Now, doctors and scientists in the U.S. are trying to suggest this chip is a "responsible" device no child should be without. They're wanting to implant it in the feet of children (I'm sure atheists will bring this point up). Don't believe me (I figured you wouldn't, atheists)? Check out this link: http://www.verichipcorp.com/news/1197464691

• 1001084 2009/06/01 00:18:21
    1001084
    +3
    I don't believe I will be here for the mark of the beast but I do believe everyone who takes the mark knows it will lead to their eternal damnation!

• BIG DADDY MAC 2009/06/02 20:59:15
    Mark of the beast (as it will soon replaced credit cards and identification c...
    BIG DADDY MAC
    Lucifer is among us with all of his remnants and the time is growing short....The Day Is Coming when Christ returns! All will see him as the heavens part with his arrival and all will be judged....Woe be unto you as a non-believer on that fatefull day......

Everyone becomes a believer in God when they have their first day in combat, as they dive for the foxhole......."OH MY GOD!" Please, protect me!"
  • KODA 2009/06/01 06:42:39
    KODA
    I thought Hitler was dead ?
  • myssabz 2009/06/01 01:03:41
    myssabz
    +1
    Can't say it surprises me. It will appear to be for the protection of children and end up being for the control of all. Mom used to talk of this sort of control many many years ago. I used to kid about having UPC or barcodes tattooed on the back of our necks, but this is a lot easier.
  • 1001084 2009/06/01 00:18:21
    1001084
    +3
  • average Joe blow 2009/06/01 00:10:21
    average Joe blow
    +1
    Thanks Dan, I have micro-chips in My cat, my passport,
    My gps, computer, my car. credit cards, my drivers license.
    But I will not be implanted with one. I heard they can have a
    selenium {mispelled?} battery recharged by body heat
    after implanted in the hand or forehead being the best places. they can hold all your banking info. medical history,
    etc, etc. Bill Clinton said "The best way to control the people
    is to identify them"
  • Jon 2009/05/31 23:17:54
    Jon
    They are going for the babies, ooooooooh!

I think I would still have to opt out even though this looks like a safety precaution, because as you have astutely pointed out the reference to this in the Bible.
    (Revelation 14:9)

Having a giant database like this just sounds like too much control.
  • ☼ Homeward Bound ☼ 2009/05/31 22:05:49
    ☼ Homeward Bound ☼
    +2
    Time is going to tell....

2014/07/23 20:12:36