MAKE BELIEVE LIFE OF OBAMA

SunShine 2012/08/06 17:22:02
By Alan Caruba

I have this theory about Barack Obama. I think he’s led a kind of make-believe life in which money was provided and doors were opened because at some point early on somebody or some group took a look at this tall, good looking, half-white, half-black, young man with an exotic African/Muslim name and concluded he could be guided toward a life in politics where his facile speaking skills could even put him in the White House.

In a very real way, he has been a young man in a very big hurry. Who else do you know has written two memoirs before the age of 45? “Dreams of My Father” was published in 1995 when he was only 34 years old. The “Audacity of Hope” followed in 2006. If, indeed, he did write them himself. There are some who think that his mentor and friend, Bill Ayers, a man who calls himself a “communist with a small ‘c’” was the real author.

His political skills consisted of rarely voting on anything that might be deemed controversial. He went from a legislator in the Illinois legislature to the Senator from that state because he had the good fortune of having Mayor Daley’s formidable political machine at his disposal.

He was in the U.S. Senate so briefly that his bid for the presidency was either an act of astonishing self-confidence or part of some greater game plan that had been determined before he first stepped foot in the Capital. How, many must wonder, was he selected to be a 2004 keynote speaker at the Democrat convention that nominated John Kerry when virtually no one had ever even heard of him before?

He outmaneuvered Hillary Clinton in primaries. He took Iowa by storm. A charming young man, an anomaly in the state with a very small black population, he oozed “cool” in a place where agriculture was the antithesis of cool. He dazzled the locals. And he had an army of volunteers drawn to a charisma that hid any real substance.

And then he had the great good fortune of having the Republicans select one of the most inept candidates for the presidency since Bob Dole. And then John McCain did something crazy. He picked Sarah Palin, an unknown female governor from the very distant state of Alaska. It was a ticket that was reminiscent of 1984’s Walter Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro and they went down to defeat.

The mainstream political media fell in love with him. It was a schoolgirl crush with febrile commentators like Chris Mathews swooning then and now over the man. The venom directed against McCain and, in particular, Palin, was extraordinary.

Now, nearly a full year into his first term, all of those gilded years leading up to the White House have left him unprepared to be President. Left to his own instincts, he has a talent for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. It swiftly became a joke that he could not deliver even the briefest of statements without the ever-present Tele-Prompters.

Far worse, however, is his capacity to want to “wish away” some terrible realities, not the least of which is the Islamist intention to destroy America and enslave the West. Any student of history knows how swiftly Islam initially spread. It knocked on the doors of Europe, having gained a foothold in Spain.

The great crowds that greeted him at home or on his campaign “world tour” were no substitute for having even the slightest grasp of history and the reality of a world filled with really bad people with really bad intentions.

Oddly and perhaps even inevitably, his political experience, a cakewalk, has positioned him to destroy the Democrat Party’s hold on power in Congress because in the end it was never about the Party. It was always about his communist ideology, learned at an early age from family, mentors, college professors, and extreme leftist friends and colleagues.

Obama is a man who could deliver a snap judgment about a Boston police officer who arrested an “obstreperous” Harvard professor-friend, but would warn Americans against “jumping to conclusions” about a mass murderer at Fort Hood who shouted “Allahu Akbar.” The absurdity of that was lost on no one. He has since compounded this by calling the Christmas bomber “an isolated extremist” only to have to admit a day or two later that he was part of an al Qaeda plot.

He is a man who could strive to close down our detention facility at Guantanamo even though those released were known to have returned to the battlefield against America. He could even instruct his Attorney General to afford the perpetrator of 9/11 a civil trial when no one else would ever even consider such an obscenity. And he is a man who could wait three days before having anything to say about the perpetrator of yet another terrorist attack on Americans and then have to elaborate on his remarks the following day because his first statement was so lame.

The pattern repeats itself. He either blames any problem on the Bush administration or he naively seeks to wish away the truth.

Knock, knock. Anyone home? Anyone there? Barack Obama exists only as the sock puppet of his handlers, of the people who have maneuvered and manufactured this pathetic individual’s life.

When anyone else would quickly and easily produce a birth certificate, this man has spent over a million dollars to deny access to his. Most other documents, the paper trail we all leave in our wake, have been sequestered from review. He has lived a make-believe life whose true facts remain hidden.

We laugh at the ventriloquist’s dummy, but what do you do when the dummy is President of the United States of America?

• rightside 2012/08/06 17:36:55
    rightside
    +9
    bama, by sheer proof of his speaking skills, couldn't write a book by himself. He was pushed by unseen forces to take over America.
    He's too much of an idiot to have made it this far without the puppet master pulling the strings.
    He's definitely on my bucket list.
    obama on my bucket list

• Stan Kapusta 2012/08/09 06:28:16
    Stan Kapusta
    +1
    If you try to research his biography for details. It's all too vague. Your 100% on with the article. It's like he's a figurehead of something than has no political party behind closed doors. Another member here pointed out the Repubs aren't backing up Romney like He's their man. Obie's vicious attacks aren't being returned. Good article tho.
  • USC Gamecock fan 2012/08/08 22:43:33
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    obama is a fake and we know this but why has he been able to stay in our White House the home of the president. There has to be someone giving him advice that is intended to change this country from a Capitalist nation to a socialist union and then further to Islamic religion. He is the complete idiot who will do anything against us that will cause the destruction of our nation
  • SunShine USC Gam... 2012/08/09 14:24:55
    SunShine
    +1
    you are right.. it's a long time plot for the commies to take over our country..
  • Bob DiN 2012/08/08 09:07:18
    Bob DiN
    +2
    The man with the cloudy past by design.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/08/08 05:35:59
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +3
    I have never believed in this guy. I was listening to what he was saying and not how he said it. I asked people several question about what he said in his speeches and they were not able to repeat what he said. When I told them what I heard they would say he did not say that. Like when I told them he was talking about a single payer health care plan that would be run by the government. A plan that would eliminate all other insurance companies, they did not believe me they did not hear it.
  • SunShine ☆stillt... 2012/08/08 06:07:08
    SunShine
    +3
    there are some things missing..connections to reality mostly..!!!
  • ☆stillt... SunShine 2012/08/08 06:13:18
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    They still do not see that it will lead to a single payer plan and other say that Okay. When I point to the fact that the government now owns 30% of GM and many banks, that is okay as well.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/08/07 15:51:27
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +4
    "We laugh at the ventriloquist’s dummy, but what do you do when the dummy is President of the United States of America? "

obama puppett
  • Seonag 2012/08/07 12:22:30
    Seonag
    +3
    Great post!
  • memebev1 2012/08/07 10:00:43
    memebev1
    +3
    We can't wish away these realities about Obama but we CAN vote him GONE!!
  • Rodney 2012/08/07 07:37:46
    Rodney
    +3
    Ya think? Uncle Frank was, I am sure a big part of that and it was Frank who introduced him to those who ushered him along. He has been spoon fed his entire life.
  • SunShine Rodney 2012/08/07 14:18:26
    SunShine
    +3
    I think Frank was a huge influence in his life..
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/08/07 00:16:52
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +3
    Amen SS.
  • SunShine Phyl *I... 2012/08/07 11:33:04
    SunShine
    +2
    thanks Phyl..
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/08/06 21:06:41
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +3
    OBAMA WAS PLANTED THERE BY THE DNC...The DNC and Soros and all the corrupt Democrats know what they are doing. Obama is such a stupid idiot and worse without a Teleprompter.
  • Christian 2012/08/06 20:36:26
  • RG 2012/08/06 19:15:59
    RG
    +3
    I just want to know what his real name was before he was programmed(rewritten) and then was visited upon the American citizenry to do the dirty work layed out by his program writers.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/08/06 19:09:18
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +5
    He is the puppet in chief put there by Communists with an agenda....definitely!
  • kaZappoo 2012/08/06 18:58:37
    kaZappoo
    +5
    there all subliminally programmed ,,,and it started in 2007 ...look at the reasons folks voted for him .......tells ya something ,,,,!

they dont know !

that subliminal programming ,,HYPNOSIS " !
  • Always Right 2012/08/06 18:17:32
    Always Right
    +7
    He maybe a make believe President, but the damage done to America is very real!
  • USC Gam... Always ... 2012/08/26 02:19:03
    USC Gamecock fan
    +2
    You have that right. He needs to be deported for real and not just on paper
  • SunShine USC Gam... 2012/08/26 02:54:32
    SunShine
    +1
    you have that right too.!!
  • SunShine Always ... 2012/08/26 02:54:10
    SunShine
    +1
    true words..
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/08/06 17:54:03
    Dwight PWCM
    +6
    his maternal family at least had more money than is made out. His Grandmother worked for the Bank of Hiwaii, and worked there for over 25 years. Don't tell me she was broke. His mom managed a Phd. while traveling the world as a Cultural Anthropologist and working in various countrys, mostly African and SW Asia.

What haven't we been told?
  • SunShine Dwight ... 2012/08/07 00:22:29
    SunShine
    +3
    when his grandmother died she left them nearly a quarter of a million dollars.. not poor..
  • USC Gam... SunShine 2012/08/26 02:21:14
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    Welllllll she was his mother and taught him how to be deceptive. Do you think she earned all that money by herself?
  • SunShine USC Gam... 2012/08/26 02:55:30
    SunShine
    they were all commies .. so I am sure he learned deception from his Grandma at an early age..
  • rightside 2012/08/06 17:36:55
    rightside
    +9
    He's definitely on my bucket list.
    obama on my bucket list
  • SunShine rightside 2012/08/07 00:22:50
    SunShine
    +3
    excellent rightside
  • Kane Fernau 2012/08/06 17:29:07
    Kane Fernau
    +8
    The "Useful Idiots" will vote for Obama.
  • USC Gam... Kane Fe... 2012/08/26 02:23:37
    USC Gamecock fan
    +1
    Yeah and regretfully I know a few and have disowned my niece after last evening. She has to be ignorant I couldn't believe my what my eyes saw and
    My ears heard

2014/10/25 12:44:12