Long-time crush: What should I do?

Hey Jude, I Feel Fine. <3 2010/12/11 04:30:41
Girl Club
Related Topics: color, Funny

I've had a crush on a guy since the middle of 6th grade. And I'm in 7th grade now.
I ALWAYS smile and blush and even giggle when I see him. He's very cute, and sweet and funny. And i've liked him for the longest time. problem is....he doesnt even know me. I've NEVER talked to the guy before. And he only knows me by name and hes sees me in the hall everyday. But we have NO classes together. But next semester i have Spanish with him. I'll probbly try to talk to him, but...I'm too nervous =/
Any advice at all!?

OH, one more thing: my friends LOVE to tease me about it!!!!!! Sometimes when they see him Sydney will go "Allie loves you!" and Stephanie will say "Heeeey, Ryan." *huffs* Gosh

You must be a member of the group Girl Club to vote on this poll.

• glass_butterfly ~YSU~ 2010/12/18 04:18:34
    glass_butterfly ~YSU~
    +1
    Long-time crush? Girl try a crush since I was 13, and I'm 18 now. I know the boy for over 10 years now, and has seen him date girls left and right; but I can't seems to get the guts to tell him, in fear of messing up our awesome friendship! That's messed up!

Tell him...if your bold enough; or just get to know him before you pursue him; he might not be as appealing when your get to know him. Or get to know his friends and work your way into his life...LOL. I know it can be hard but just chill out around him don't always smile when he's around and don't always jump at the chance to be with him...don't rush it or be pushy.

That's the best advice I can give...I could probably do better though, :P.
  • Lizzie Bee *In My Sisters I... 2010/12/12 19:30:16
    Lizzie Bee *In My Sisters I Trust*
    humm...well....this is intersting, well i find that in class you meet the people a lot better than you think. so just like tryto talk to him in the next semester and see how it goes. i mean, honestly, What do you have to loose if he hardly knows you?

2014/04/16 13:26:31