Liberal 9th Circuit Court Strikes Again

Sherry Mowery, My Cowboy suffers no longer... 2010/10/27 00:51:08
Related Topics: color

A federal appeals court on Tuesday threw out a state mandate for people to provide proof of citizenship before being allowed to register to vote.

In a divided decision, the majority of the three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals concluded the requirement, approved by Arizona voters in 2004, runs afoul of the federal National Voter Registration Act. That law spells out procedures to register to vote in federal elections.

Judge Sandra Ikuta, writing the majority decision, concluded that the Arizona law imposes an additional requirement not permitted. Siding with Ikuta was retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor who also heard the legal arguments.

The ruling drew fire from Judge Alex Kozinski who said the full 9th Circuit reached a different conclusion about the law three years ago.

But Ikuta said that 2007 decision, which came in a request by the same plaintiffs in this case to enjoin the law, "was rooted in a fundamental misreading of the statute.''

She said that earlier ruling was based on the premise that Arizona could either accept the federal form, which does not require proof of citizenship, or develop its own form.

If this ruling is allowed to stand, we have seen the end of our National Sovereignty and our society is now officially in decline. The progressives have wiped their feet on the constitution. How can anyone, who is not a citizen of this country be allowed to vote? Someone please wake me from this nightmare and restore some sanity.

Read More: http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/arizona/article_3...

• Sherry Mowery, My Cowboy su... 2010/10/27 00:51:54
    Sherry Mowery, My Cowboy suffers no longer...
    +3
    Since our country is a nation of laws I find the escalating corruption of our judicial system even more troubling than a Marxist in the White House. Our legal system is what can keep someone like BO and his comrades from seizing power, but now it would seem that much like in 1930's Germany the Federal courts are little more than puppets for the regime.
    This regime will stop at nothing to destroy our principles and values, and the lap dog courts will slurp it up obediently. Not having to prove that you are a citizen before voting is preposterous. The government and courts are corrupt beyond repair. America we are once again at war with communism, tyranny, and corruption. The difference this time is our enemies are within our own borders and in control of the courts and government offices we are forced to pay for. Those who hate America can taste the pleasure of forcing us to cut our own throats. RIP lady Liberty

• phoenix AFCL 2010/10/27 18:51:10
    phoenix AFCL
    +1
    LOL... you gotta give 'em credit. This does an endrun around the whole "giving illegals citizenship" task dems had set for themselves.
  • Sherry ... phoenix... 2010/10/30 04:45:04
    +1
    In the back door if they have too!
  • phoenix AFCL 2010/10/27 18:47:18
    phoenix AFCL
    +1
    This is such a no-brainer .... except for a judicial hack, bought and paid for by Soros and the CFR. See in the third paragraph one of the CFR's tactics?? "Another "Tactic of Deception" is to use CFR control of the legal, legislative, and court systems to create the perception that laws are being followed when in fact, Lawyers, Legislators, and Justices are committing blatant illegalities to further CFR aims."

The CFR could not accomplish their goals without complicity of the mainstream news media, which they absolutely control with an iron fist. They do this using psychological operations (PSYOPS). The RAND Corp. is one of the chief users of this technique. This is clearly explained by the following Internet message:

"Not many people have heard of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) or know how they operate. This is not an accident, the group has purposely maintained a low profile. The CFR is a branch of an international group of coconspirators called the Round Table Group. This group has been controlling public opinion throughout the world for over 100 years.

"One way to stop this group is to expose them, and their techniques to the people they are manipulating. One "Tactic of Deception" used to achieve Council on Foreign Relations aims, is to place Council member...

"One way to stop this group is to expose them, and their techniques to the people they are manipulating. One "Tactic of Deception" used to achieve Council on Foreign Relations aims, is to place Council members on both sides of an issue. Another "Tactic of Deception" is to use CFR control of the legal, legislative, and court systems to create the perception that laws are being followed when in fact, Lawyers, Legislators, and Justices are committing blatant illegalities to further CFR aims. A third "Tactic of Deception" is simply to lie."

If you don't know anything about the CFR (Council of Foreign Relations - a non-government entity run/co-founded by David Rockefeller) you owe to yourself to find out about it and be informed.
  • Sherry ... phoenix... 2010/10/30 04:47:02
    +1
    I sure hope that we can expose them.
  • Pegasis 2010/10/27 14:27:05
    Pegasis
    +2
    Sadly there are municipalities which are ENCOURAGING non-citizens to vote in local and school board elections. And some city in the NW (Portland, maybe?) has the same issue on the ballot this November.

If this trend continues we will see 'voter tourism' in a few years to go with the 'birth tourism' we already endure.
  • Sherry ... Pegasis 2010/10/30 04:46:23
    +1
    It is ridiculous!
  • TawanasTangent 2010/10/27 09:20:43
    TawanasTangent
    +2
    That is what happens when you stack a supreme court with leftists. I hope something can be done about this. It is just another way of progressives stealing an election. We had better start doing something about this or America is lost.
  • Sherry ... Tawanas... 2010/10/30 04:45:48
    Yes mam'
  • 2sly 2010/10/27 09:18:22
    2sly
    +2
    So how do they intend on a person proving thier Citizenship to be a leagal voter? Go by Obuckwheats rules and let anyone vote? This whole election process this year sucks just like Obama
  • Sherry ... 2sly 2010/10/30 04:45:36
    Who knows!
  • Arizona1950 2010/10/27 05:20:10
    Arizona1950
    +2
    This is unbelieveable ... I'm speechless on the absurdity of this decision. What the heck is going on in their country.
  • Sherry ... Arizona... 2010/10/27 05:24:29
    +2
    I know,that is what we get with progressives in office an dappointed ot our justice systems.
  • Arizona... Sherry ... 2010/10/27 05:26:14
    Arizona1950
    +2
    Progressives have had control for far too long now. I do hope people are ready to become involved and turn every single one of them out and not another one in.
  • Sherry ... Arizona... 2010/10/27 05:29:44
    +2
    That is my goal to identify them and get them out of Washington.
  • Arizona... Sherry ... 2010/10/27 05:31:28
    Arizona1950
    +2
    Mine too. I learn more every day.
  • Sherry ... Arizona... 2010/10/27 05:35:00
    +2
    Me too and will bring any and all to the forefront and make sure all knows who they are!!!
  • Arizona... Sherry ... 2010/10/27 12:28:21
    Arizona1950
    +1
    And you do an excellent job doing so! I am in awe ...
  • Sherry ... Arizona... 2010/10/30 04:47:28
    +1
    Thank you.
  • "Abe" 2010/10/27 02:51:39 (edited)
    "Abe"
    +2
    Ain't this a b!tch.?? Literally~~!! I can't believe these people live on the same planet as I do let alone the same country. D@mn~~!! Please excuse the language. I am so angry at these "progressives"~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

literally people live planet country dmn excuse language angry progressives

Judges included~~!!
  • Sherry ... "Abe" 2010/10/27 02:56:16
    +1
    I know that feeling!!!
  • mustangluver 2010/10/27 01:57:23
    mustangluver
    +2
    You must remember that "Governments are instituted by... the CONSENT of the governed." I paraphrased the Declaration of Independence to help you understand HOW our government comes into existence. It ONLY exists by OUR CONSENT. But BO and the dems decided that the governed will do as they say, not what we think we need..this nation is completely screwed up with the present gov...BO and his cohorts are suing a state...think about that, the USA is suing the state of Az for enforcing the law of the land!!! In 1861 Congress adjourned "sine die" meaning they were NOT coming back. The Southern States were tired of getting the shaft and decided they were finished with their participation in the "Federal" Government and the International bankers who were controlling it. The Civil War had very little to do with the issue of slavery!
    participation federal government international bankers controlling civil war issue slavery
  • Sherry ... mustang... 2010/10/27 02:56:42
    +2
    He is doing just that!
    +3

2014/09/17 23:38:54