Letterman's Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democratic
The Top Ten list that you WON'T see on Letterman -
friends can't explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list.
maybe they can then pick their reason.
I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon
of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15%
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better
job of spending the money I earn than I
8. I voted Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as
nobody is offended by it.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun,
and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers
I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will
rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten
years if I don't start driving a Prius.
I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions
of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates
4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to
free health care, education, and Social Security
3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be
allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the
rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see
2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite
the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never
get their agendas past the voters.
Aw never mind. I'll keep my Freedom, my God and my Guns, and you can just
keep the Change.
and vote November 2nd, 2010
See Votes by State