Keep the Faith

Cindy64~AFCL 2012/11/08 17:03:59
Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
No i see no hope
Well even though Obama won I will NOT give up and will keep the faith for this country! I know God is in control !! I know it is hard on us i went through the shock and pain too . But God has touched me with HIS words through other people i did not even know when i was out yesterday and came towards me with words of hope they were to me Angles from God. So i am doing this poll of HOPE and FAITH . My eyes will be on God only Amen!! May God bless America
my lordagain the lord

• perks-a real PATRIOT 2012/11/08 17:28:54
    Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +13
    I have no idea what's going on in my life as well as America. This is not how I expected life to be at this time in my life, but you have reminded me many times to just trust in the lord and things will work themselves out. I'm trying kiddo, but it sure is difficult sometimes, especially when a scumbag like dumbo lies about a good man like Romney to get elected again!!

• XXMr.Scare99XX 2013/01/20 06:22:00
    Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
    XXMr.Scare99XX
    +1
    not even the whole legion of hell could make me lose my hope
  • Cindy64... XXMr.Sc... 2013/01/20 15:35:39
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    Aww that is so good and I agree. I am as well I NEVER lose HOPE God is HOPE !! I live my life in that HOPE!!
  • Cindy64... XXMr.Sc... 2013/02/06 04:27:43
    Cindy64~AFCL
    Same also withe me as well. Sorry this is late . I been busy these few days.
  • XXMr.Sc... Cindy64... 2013/02/06 04:31:52
    XXMr.Scare99XX
    +1
    there is no late for me.Time goes very fast for me for some reason
  • Cindy64... XXMr.Sc... 2013/02/06 16:11:05
    Cindy64~AFCL
    Yeah I hear ya time is very fast for me as well...Take care.
  • Gregaj7 2012/11/11 02:15:37
    Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
    How do you define "control"?
  • Cindy64... Gregaj7 2012/11/11 16:14:34 (edited)
    Cindy64~AFCL
    God is in control with and I trust him!!
  • Gregaj7 Cindy64... 2012/11/11 22:18:40
    That doesn't answer the question.
  • Broken 2012/11/11 01:38:36
    No i see no hope
    Broken
    I have no hope for this country at all. My only hope is in God. It woulod not matter what country I will live in. They are all corrupt and evil, including the USA.
  • Cindy64... Broken 2012/11/11 01:56:54 (edited)
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    Well i do SEE hope and God is that hope ...But i will NOT give up. Yes there is Evil but i do care and i will Keep believing in America.

Thank you and God bless America,
  • Christine/Rest in peace Pet... 2012/11/10 20:27:59
    Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
    Christine/Rest in peace Peter Br
    +2
    Good post. Sometimes people have to go to the depths of dispair, before they are ready to give their lives to God. Perhaps that is where our nation is at. We are at our lowest level of people of faith in our nation's history. When our faith has been strong, God helped us as a nation, even when the odds were against us. Now, we have a nation of leaders who voted God out of their democratic platform and civilians who bash those who still have faith. When the nation has nothing left, it will finally return to God as a dying man begs for life.
  • Cindy64... Christi... 2012/11/11 02:12:05
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    You are so right my dear and a very GOOD reply ...this is why i have that hope.... ,

I have to share this with you it is so wonderful... .the day after the election my husband and and I were so mad and sad and worried (mostly ME) for knowing Obama is in the White house for 4 more yrs. ! So we just went out to just get out. So Ken i went out for lunch we went this little place for lunch. . Well a man came up to us after we had ben there a little while and he came up and he said to me right away do NOT be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..... Philippians 4:6 verse. He then said this...DO NOT give up and Jesus is coming and keep your faith and your eyes on him. WOW i was blown away and was in tears !!. He said he knew i was fearful and i have NEVER met this man be for my husband and and i were just crying . He was Sent by God i know this i had to hear those words to me! Well then about two hours later i was in a Grocery store then this black man came up after i asked him for somthing i was wearing a cross he liked that i had on and then he went on to say boy we need Jesus more then ever now he said he did not like Obama back into the white house again for he felt just ...

I have to share this with you it is so wonderful... .the day after the election my husband and and I were so mad and sad and worried (mostly ME) for knowing Obama is in the White house for 4 more yrs. ! So we just went out to just get out. So Ken i went out for lunch we went this little place for lunch. . Well a man came up to us after we had ben there a little while and he came up and he said to me right away do NOT be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..... Philippians 4:6 verse. He then said this...DO NOT give up and Jesus is coming and keep your faith and your eyes on him. WOW i was blown away and was in tears !!. He said he knew i was fearful and i have NEVER met this man be for my husband and and i were just crying . He was Sent by God i know this i had to hear those words to me! Well then about two hours later i was in a Grocery store then this black man came up after i asked him for somthing i was wearing a cross he liked that i had on and then he went on to say boy we need Jesus more then ever now he said he did not like Obama back into the white house again for he felt just like me that Our country will get destroyed even more. Well we just talked and them we were talking about the bible and books then he said well i just have to remember this "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." The same thing that the other man said TO ME !!! I told him he was the 2st. person of the day to say that verse to me. Well we looked at each other and smiled and we hugged each other and he then said we know the peace of Jesus and we shall have it. I told him God bless him and he said the same to me and and he gave me a hug and we parted our good byes.
    Then yestersay (11-8-12 )this happen....
    I went to Wal-Mart to get some meds. and for my husband and as we were walking outside we were walking pass a car to get to our car, i noticed a lovely Magnetic cross on the back of the car we were passing and as i stopped to look at it the lady of the car came up and i made a comment how lovely her cross was and were did she get it. Well she told me and she said she loves cross's and i told her i do too. Well we started talking and she said we sure do need the Lord Jesus more then ever because of the election she said oh yes we do.! And then i started to tell her about the two men and the verse these two men said to me for this helped me about it all and she looked at me and smiled and pulled up here arm and there were lots of breaclets on her arm and then she showed me a white rubber band breaclet on her arm and low and behold there ON that band she was wearing was this....".Philippians 4:6 " !! I looked at her and started to cry i said lady the Lord has shown me that verse 3 times in one week by 3 people now. God is telling me something indeed!! She said that was her Fav. verse and she wears that band alot ! We hugged and said God bless to each other and said our good byes. How i am so touched by God's blessings. I just wanted to share this with you. My husband and i truly do feel we are in the days of the Lord coming soon and our life is for Jesus # 1 and we PRAISE God everyday. The first man I know was sent by God for i felt so very anxious about after the elections and for that man to come up to me and that be the very first thing he said to me oh yes indeed God is truly near!
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/11/10 19:51:28
    Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +2
    Good post miss Cindy. Many thanks for this. The devil has kept control of our country so it stands to reason that we put all of our trust in God. I don't know His wisdom but I have faith in Him that He will do what will need to be done. I'm just hoping that He hasn't forsaken our country here.
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2012/11/11 02:15:19 (edited)
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    I understand my friend and you are so right about the devil he sure has done HIS DIRTY WORK ALRIGHT!! I do NOT think God will forsake our country!! BUT WE need to keep him in our life and PRAISE him always.
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2012/11/11 06:42:38
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Yes, for sure I agree with you here. I don't know what the reasoning here is but God knows what he's doing so I will trust Him in that. Maybe this is a wake up call for all of us to get right or for the ones that have been in the fold to get back into it again. Either way it's all up to Him now I believe.
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2012/11/11 16:17:54
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    Yes it is we have to leave it all up to the Lord!......... Read my reply to
    Christine/Rest in peace Pet... and see what God has shown me !!Oh yes i DO trust in the Lord i truly do leave it ALL up to him!! .
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2012/11/12 02:15:58
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    I hear that miss Cindy and that's a good thing to trust in God. Very important for sure.
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2012/11/12 04:32:57
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    Yep it sure is.
  • bman~AV... Cindy64... 2012/11/12 05:26:05
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    For sure
  • Cindy64... bman~AV... 2012/11/12 05:35:12
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    YEP for sure indeed!!
  • joefj2 2012/11/10 03:47:22
    Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
    joefj2
    +3
    When the world around us is standing on its head, and the very elements of nature are saying something is wrong, make yourself ready faith is the best life preserver. preserver
  • Cindy64... joefj2 2012/11/10 05:16:43
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +2
    Thank you for your great reply and that is so very TRUE!!!
  • Kidasha 2012/11/09 03:10:44
    Kidasha
    +2
    I can never be a devout Christian again but it's good that you have faith in your religion
  • Cindy64... Kidasha 2012/11/09 03:11:34
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +3
    Well i am sorry you feel that way but prayers are for you. Take care.
  • Kidasha Cindy64... 2012/11/09 03:13:46
    Kidasha
    +3
    Thanks :)
  • Cindy64... Kidasha 2012/11/09 04:32:48
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +3
    You are welcome ..i pray you will see the light i have many things happen to me and i have SEEN what God can do and his works!! what ever happen it was NOT God's doing !! no matter what God loves you no matter what God loves you
  • kfallslady 2012/11/09 02:56:01
    Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
    kfallslady
    +3
    no Fear God is in control, we must keep in prayer and keep our faith strong
  • Cindy64... kfallslady 2012/11/09 03:12:21
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +3
    AMEN my dear so very TRUE and we must!!
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/11/09 02:36:58
    Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
  • Cindy64... gldynmd... 2012/11/09 03:12:52
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +3
    Amen and God bless you.
  • Pricilla 2012/11/09 01:50:56
    Pricilla
    +2
    It is written. Nothing can change the outcome. So sad.
  • Pricilla Pricilla 2012/11/09 01:56:00
    Pricilla
    +2
    I also have to reply to "Keep the Faith"! It will be better as God promised! Maybe not in our lifetime but....
  • Cindy64... Pricilla 2012/11/09 03:13:59
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    WE will see it in our life time God works !! God bless you and take care.
  • Pricilla Cindy64... 2012/11/10 03:30:31
    Pricilla
    +2
    And God Bless you too.
  • Cindy64... Pricilla 2012/11/10 05:17:56
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    moving thank you SO MUCH!
  • Cindy64... Pricilla 2012/11/09 03:13:22
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +1
    We there is a outcome GOD!!
  • Alicia 2012/11/09 00:22:28
    Do you agree Keep the FAITH !
    Alicia
    +3
    We have to hold on to our faith it's all we have. God is in His heaven He has not left us and He will guide us through whatever the future has in store. May God bless and keep you all safe in these troubled times.
  • Cindy64... Alicia 2012/11/09 03:15:20
    Cindy64~AFCL
    +3
    Yes indeed you are so right and thank you so much for your kind words to me . I wish you well and may God bless you and your loved ones. god bless
  • bman~AV... Alicia 2012/11/10 19:55:21
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +4
    Amen and amen miss Alicia. Here's something that my wife and I have hung up at our home. foot prints in the sand
  • firefly bman~AV... 2012/11/10 22:18:03

2014/04/21 15:00:09