Keep it real: Obama might be bad in your opinion, that can definitely be justified, but Romney is a really bad candidate, don't you think?

E Dawg 2012/09/16 14:12:38
Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
No, I think he's great
I'm not trying to be a jerk, or even political. I'm not serving up an opinion on Obama. My point is that regardless of what one thinks of Obama, and many here have reason to feel he's a terrible President, but given that, I'm asking about Romney by himself, stand alone, not in comparison.

I think he's the worst candidate for President between the two main parties in my lifetime and I have watched politics pretty closely for a long time. I'd go back to 1980. The only candidate that comes close, in my opinion, is Michael Dukakis, who was way too liberal to represent the whole country, but at least he was sincere. Romney makes me want to throw up in my mouth. I can't stand a fake, who's only in it for power and ego.

• lucky 2012/09/25 15:04:16
    Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
    lucky
    They both are really bad but in very different ways.
  • pantagruella 2012/09/23 18:32:32
    No, I think he's great
    pantagruella
    I believe that Mitt Romney is the very definition of an American President. Barack Obama is not the usual kind of presidential candidate. There is something indefinable about him that makes Americans uncomfortable. Americans want to get back to the days of greatness during the reigns of Eisenhower, Reagan and the Bushes. Americans don't apologise for being the best in the world.
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/09/23 15:59:43
    Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +3
    Anytime you see a candidate basically say "F*ck poor people" you're the worst candidate ever.
  • E Dawg C-ZAR™,... 2012/09/23 16:01:34
    E Dawg
    lmao, pretty much. Paul Ryan is a substantially better candidate than Mitt Romney.
  • C-ZAR™,... E Dawg 2012/09/23 16:03:38
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +1
    I don't really think so, he probably shares the same views, just hasn't been caught on Camera saying it.
  • E Dawg C-ZAR™,... 2012/09/23 16:17:47
    E Dawg
    +2
    Paul Ryan is much closer to sincere. I can't deal with the lack of sincerity or relatability from Romney. It's nauseating.
  • Wilde~MoonChild ™ 2012/09/23 15:57:40
    Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    He's one of the worst! Lie lie lie!! His own party didn't want him running.....
  • Xerxes 2012/09/23 15:57:26
    Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
    Xerxes
    +1
    However, I think the networks would be interested in the Romneys for a possible sitcom.
  • Dub 2012/09/23 15:32:07
    No, I think he's great
    Dub
    neither one of them are great, and no matter who gets the job this country is going to die.
  • Red 2012/09/23 03:36:58
  • *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg' 2012/09/17 22:04:33
    Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
    *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg'
    As bad on most issues, better on some, worse on others.
  • Tony 2012/09/17 20:34:19
    Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
    Tony
    They are both terrible choices.
  • Gregaj7 2012/09/17 16:29:26
    Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
    When the sheep find out that Romney is indeed worse than Obama, this will be my perspective:
  • Katfish 2012/09/17 14:56:00
    Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
    Katfish
    +1
    Both are very bad choices.
  • jp 2012/09/17 09:38:35
    No, I think he's great
    jp
    Anything but bam. Cant cope with it
    No, I think he's great
    Can't possibly worse than Obama!
  • les_gvt 2012/09/17 02:29:31
    No, I think he's great
    les_gvt
    +1
    for not wanting to be political, you sure do have two loaded options for answers.

I agree- Romney does suck, however, compared to Obama- HE IS GREAT.

If you do not like power and ego, why do you have no issue with Obama reaching into your pocket and giving his donors your paycheck? Why do you have no problem that he took the shareholders of GM, and gave the unions standing in front of them when GM goes bankrupt? Why do you have no problem with Obama claiming to stop the rising tides?

I personally am not voting either idiot, but stop and look at the idiocy of your question.

Is it that you are jealous of someone that has managed to make more money than you? (actually they both have most likely) the difference is, Obama did his living off the government and non profits that gt government funding, Romney did it out in the real world. Also Don't forget, that thanks to Romney you can order a Domino's or Godfathers Pizza, eat at Burger King, or Dunkin Donuts. If you buy supplies at Staples, thank Romney. If you have a Burlington coat, Romney is why you are warm. Sleep on a Sealy mattress? thank Romney. Buy steel? Thanks to Romney, GST still has 7 of it's 8 plants open.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, but think of how many people have jobs on this list thanks to Rom...

This is just the tip of the iceberg, but think of how many people have jobs on this list thanks to Romney funding their companies and keeping them afloat. How many companies has Obama helped with his own money and effort?- Actually how many has Obama helped with YOUR money (at least the ones that have not fild for bankruptcy yet)
  • purpleme55 2012/09/17 02:28:40
    No, I think he's great
    purpleme55
    +1
    I'd settle for anyone beside obamma, are you serious? after four years just what great things has he done for anyone but to put people in debt for ever. At least Romney is a business man and since he hasn't been a Washington brown noser I do think he will be good for this country. After all, we have all had a taste of obama for to long so lets face it, it is time for someone new.I'll take my chance on Mitt.
  • Tedster purpleme55 2012/09/23 19:53:24
    Tedster
    I have bad news for you, W was also a "businessman" as was Carter. Still wanna try and make the argument you did? Yeah, you probably do.
  • Kim 2012/09/17 01:56:36
    No, I think he's great
    Kim
    +1
    Obama is a failed man child, Romney is the Next American President
  • william raggett 2012/09/16 21:53:29
    Yes, if I'm being honest, Romney sucks
    william raggett
    +3
    I'm not a big fan of Obama either and I toally agree Mitt is full of $hit and will say anything to get elected. If he was to be elected then we will all see his true colors and I honestly believe that is when the nightmare will begin.
  • Diana william... 2012/09/16 23:01:41
    Diana
    +1
    Obama still keeps saying anything to get elected.Will you believe him again this time.
  • william... Diana 2012/09/17 00:46:14 (edited)
    william raggett
    +2
    You assume that I believed it the first time. My opinion is that Mitt changes his opinion or his stance on issues way too often in very short spans of time. I just don't see how anyone can believe a word he says
  • Diana william... 2012/09/17 00:58:36
    Diana
    +1
    Obama is not bad in my opinion.He's plain bad.How can you believe a word Obama says.He's hitting on everyone to get a vote.He sticks up for the Muslims more then he does for us.You should think long and hard before you vote for Obama.You will be doing tis country a great disservice.
  • william... Diana 2012/09/17 01:07:00
    william raggett
    +2
    I feel that way about Romney as far as the disservice goes and I think most Americans feel that way too and Romney will never be elected
  • Diana william... 2012/09/17 01:15:54
    Diana
    +1
    I honestly don't know how you can compare Obama who ruined this country
    to Mitt Romney who is a kind man who loves this country.It would absolutely
    scare me if obama got in again.If we are this bad off now,what will we become
    if he's elected again?
  • william... Diana 2012/09/17 01:27:04
    william raggett
    +1
    And I'm sure the majority of americans who will vote for Obama can't see how you would stand behind such a shakey person as Romney
  • Diana william... 2012/09/17 01:51:53
    Diana
    +1
    I can't stand behind dictators and liars.
  • william... Diana 2012/09/17 01:58:13
    william raggett
    +1
    So how can you support Romney
  • Diana william... 2012/09/17 02:07:56
    Diana
    He's a caring man who truly loves this country.He has a good family and good friends.None of them are communists or terrorists.He's not a party animal,or a lover of Hollywood freaks.He's all that Obama is not.
  • william... Diana 2012/09/17 02:11:37
    william raggett
    +2
    If he loves his country so much why did he outsource so much work and to make matters even worse he cheats on his taxes and I honestly don't believe the truth is in him and he only cares about his money and helping the rich get richer
  • Diana william... 2012/09/17 02:31:36
    Diana
    Obama can sure take from the rich.He's always taking from them for his campaign.
    Can you prove he cheats on his taxes.It would be headlines from the liberal press.
    Obama out sourceses .He sent money to a foreign country for them to drill for oil.We have our own oil.He bailed out GM and they built assembly lines in China to build cars.You are a lost cause.So the subject is closed.Good night.
  • william... Diana 2012/09/17 03:10:24
    william raggett
    It has been for months now he refuses to disclose the information. Sorry you think that I'm a lost cause because you will find at election time I'm with the majority
  • Tedster Diana 2012/09/23 20:17:40
  • Diana Tedster 2012/09/23 20:22:42
    Diana
    He certainly did a few things without congresses approval.
  • Tedster Diana 2012/09/23 20:09:18
    Tedster
    Ruined America? Really? So, the United States no longer exists there Chicken Little?
  • Tedster Diana 2012/09/23 20:06:02
    Tedster
    Wow, a poliltician saying things to get elected? Is that anything like what Romney was caught saying to his rich guy base when he cynically insulted nearly half of all Americans? So, you seem to imply you also think Obama's a Muslim, are you also a Birther? Feel free to show me anything legitimate that shows Obama either favoring the Muslims as you assert or apologizing for the US? Hint: It doesn't exist but don't let that deter you from trying.
  • Diana Tedster 2012/09/23 20:20:31
    Diana
    What Romney said was the truth.Obama is always praising the Muslims.Don't
    tell me you haven't seen it in his videos.Where have you been?So what if I'm a Birther.Your an Obama butt kisser.Does that make you any better?He is such a coward.He is afraid of Iran.
  • Rachel ... Diana 2012/09/24 20:08:49 (edited)
    Rachel Thomas
    Please post an example of Obama praising Muslims. He was the President who got Bin Laden killed!
  • Diana Rachel ... 2012/09/24 22:25:50
    Diana
    where have you people been?He said the sweetest sound he ever heard was the call to Muslim prayer.He said how much the Muslims contributed to us in so many things.

2014/09/03 07:39:47