J-14 Juice: Five Things You Didn't See at the 2011 VMA!!!
The MTV Video Music Awards always has people talking! J-14 was there for all the action and this is what you missed when the cameras weren't rolling:
1. Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas reunited! The former flames were all smiles when they ran into each other backstage. The pair hugged, chatted for a bit, and even posed for pictures. The best part? Demi's BFF Selena Gomez stopped in her tracks and watched the whole thing go down from the sidelines.
2. Lady Gaga was Jo Calderone all night! The singer, who dressed up at her "You and I" alter ego Jo, didn't break character all night.
3. Justin Bieber freaked everyone out with his snake! Justin had his snake Johnson wrapped around his hand all night. When he went to say hi to Demi Lovato, she screamed at the sight of the slimy creature.
4. Jersey Shore drama! While most of the cast boarded a private jet on Saturday to make sure they didn't get stuck on the East Coast because of Hurricane Irene, The Situation mysteriously wasn't at the award show. " I wish I could be at the VMA's but all flights were grounded because of the Hurricane. Sorry," he Tweeted. J-14 also caught up with Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and he told us that despite what went down on last night's episode, he and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola are still a couple! "Me and Sammi are together right now," he told us. "Every day is something new."
5. Liz Lee ripped her dress! The My Life as Liz star had a major wardrobe malfunction on her way to the award show. "My butt is literally poking out of my dress!" she told J-14. Liz also dished that she is done filming the reality show for good.