I've about had it here on SodaHead! I know a few will jump for joy.

Sir Jim 2008/10/07 00:15:08
Right now one of the featured polls is about a mother doing sexual acts on her infant son. This is sick and sick of SodaHead to feature it. I've had enough and will leave...

• The Beaver 2008/10/07 04:09:35
    Yes.
    The Beaver
    +5
    Sorry to hear that Jim. I've had it with the political crap but I just weed my way through, sorry you have gotten so fed up.

• SuperCee 2008/11/18 15:10:20
    No.
    SuperCee
    I don't know you but I don't think you should leave. I know I like conversing with intelligent people. I'm sorry you came across that poll which is inappropriate, but don't leave.
  • marcopolo 2008/10/29 18:12:59
    Yes.
    marcopolo
    Go for it. Some people out there are immature and will post immature things. Some others are intolerant and will call it sick. Me, I'm new, so I just want to see how little dramas like this play out.
  • Seth (crazy Iowan) *Burgundy* 2008/10/29 17:43:56
    Yes.
    Seth (crazy Iowan) *Burgundy*
    don't leave, Jim! we always appreciate your insight...but I agree, some of the questions on here are totally waacked
  • waitingonmyLord 2008/10/29 17:27:47
    No.
    waitingonmyLord
    Just weed through them. I am new here and am enlightened by all of the sick people, athiest, mean spirited and hateful people that I never really thought existed in the world. My eyes have now been opened. Their eyes will be opened when they stand before the Lord and He says, " I never knew you " and sends them away with the demons. ( For non-believers, if you read this, it is my opinion, based on what I read in the Bible and believe to be true.) If my opinions bother you, please skip over them when you see that it is me. As I do yours. Thank you.
  • NZArkie08: In God We Trust. 2008/10/22 03:29:57
    Yes.
    NZArkie08:  In God We Trust.
    +1
    Yes, sir Jim, that is very very sick! :o( I am sure glad that I did not see that poll! Some things get sickening, such as unnecessary stuff, porn, insulting, disrespecting SH's who reply to our normal answers/opinions in such a rude way! That almost put me off SH for a while, but I found many more happy, and positive going on here too, and that made a lot of difference! :o) Hang in there Sir Jim! I like hearing from you. I like answering your polls. It is usually nice to hear from you! God Bless you! :o)
  • David [Kad EEC] <3 2008/10/12 23:27:38
    No.
    David [Kad EEC] <3
    +3
    Don't let people bring you down. Take good things out of all circumstances.

people circumstances
  • Betty "Jesus is Lord" 2008/10/11 20:06:05
    No.
    Betty   "Jesus is Lord"
    +2
    Don't leave Jim! Stay here and give 'em hell. It is sickening to see what the world has gone to today but we can at least stand up for what we know is right and pray for them but try not to lose our witness by getting into arguments with them. I keep reminding myself about what happens in the end and who the victor is. stay em sickening world pray lose witness arguments reminding victor
  • waiting... Betty ... 2008/10/29 17:29:22
    waitingonmyLord
    +1
    Thank you Betty,
    I have been trying to learn that disipline myself.
  • Aingean 2008/10/07 19:52:27
    No.
    Aingean
    +2
    we cant change what ppl post on here. you should leave bc of it. i dont think anyone should have posted it. but i have posted questions about things like the casey anthony story. more for opinions because i was writting a paper on it for my psych class. but still you shouldnt leave. its an opinion site
  • All of the above
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +2
    I don't really know how to answer here 'cause I don't know what the question is- but I know what question you're referring to because I didn't respond to it either. All I could think of was what kind of stupid question is this?
    I hope you don't leave though - maybe they're just leaving it up to us to DR so they'll take it off......I don't know : (
  • ♥Isis♥ 2008/10/07 04:53:26
    No.
    ♥Isis♥
    +3
    I don't know you but it won't be there forever
  • The Beaver 2008/10/07 04:09:35
    Yes.
    The Beaver
    +5
  • Squint The Beaver 2008/10/07 04:18:04
    Squint
    +3
    I agree with you Michelle. Either just plug through the political crap or stay away from it altogether. This whole issue has become so polarized that minds can no longer be changed with debate or logic. Side "A" and Side "B" just yell at each other, neither listens to the other; both make an insulting remark and move on to the next "debate".

BTW: Michelle, don't you dare think about leaving here!
  • The Beaver Squint 2008/10/07 04:50:48
    The Beaver
    +4
    Aww, thanks Squint, it's nice to feel wanted!
    I do on SH like I do in real life, stay away from the people that make me miserable!
    I could never pack it up and leave, at least not as long as my friends stay onboard!
  • Squint The Beaver 2008/10/07 04:52:56
    Squint
    +3
    You have a healthy attitude, sweetie.
  • The Beaver Squint 2008/10/07 04:54:39
    The Beaver
    +4
    So do you! It really helps in this world that is full of negativity!
  • Squint The Beaver 2008/10/07 04:56:14
    Squint
    +3
    Another month, then we can all get back to just being silly. Have a good night, my dear!
  • roger 2008/10/07 01:14:01
    roger
    +4
    What's new the whole world seems like its going literally starkraving mad...
  • Ace~Mr.Giantess~ 2008/10/07 01:00:58
    No.
    Ace~Mr.Giantess~
    +2
    Nooooo!
  • Warhorse ~ Sees stupid poeple 2008/10/07 00:55:16
    No.
    Warhorse ~ Sees stupid poeple
    +2
    dude, I know it sucks, But don't leave
  • bill 2008/10/07 00:26:30 (edited)
    No.
    bill
    +3
    Hand in there or just take a break....it has been monotonous because of the election etc., but it will get better and back to a site where you can share and enrich your life. Some of the stuff is for shock and awe, but I think there is some good stuff after you weed through the culch. Almost like going through your mail or reading the newspaper.
  • The Beaver bill 2008/10/07 04:08:36
    The Beaver
    +1
    Thats a good way of putting it....I have been weeding out more than I actually answer lately!
  • MUGEN :: 無限 2008/10/07 00:24:59
    Yes.
    MUGEN :: 無限
    +1
    Cool. take care buddy. see you in a week.
  • klr43{ In God I trust} 2008/10/07 00:16:44
    klr43{ In God I trust}
    I refused to even comment on that one!
  • ~*AnnA*~ 2008/10/07 00:16:10

2014/09/02 07:10:33