Is Rush Limbaugh a deeply unhappy individual?

Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2012/05/03 13:57:13

• jimih67 2012/05/03 14:49:05
    jimih67
    +13
    He loves what he does and gets paid a lot of money for doing it. And to top it off, he gets to piss off liberals. He must be eccstatic.

• dominic garcia 2012/05/10 18:54:52 (edited)
    dominic garcia
    He has a fun Job! He is an intelligent man who speaks the truth. He seems very happy to me, he is just frustrated with all that is going on. Yes sometimes he blows it, but don't we all? I would love to have his job!
  • overdog001 2012/05/07 02:15:29
    overdog001
    +1
    Seriously? Riiiiiiight, he gets to say whatever he wants, has millions of fans, and has tens of millions of dollars. Doesn't sound like a recipe for depression to me.
  • clasact 2012/05/06 17:19:24
    clasact
    +1
    I dont know the man personally and dont want to.He has lots of money to do as he pleases and lives a good life from what I know of him but he seams to be one of those who if he dose not get things his way he is always ticked off and since the elections didnt go his way well lets just say I have not heard a good word from him .One thing I really dislike about him and those like him is that he will jump up and donw complining about whats going on in Washington or else where but never has a real solution for anything
  • Lindsey 2012/05/06 00:57:40
    Lindsey
    +1
    No, but he's a sexist bully who enjoys irritating other people for his own self-gratification
  • Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~ 2012/05/05 17:45:21
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +1
    I would say he is. At least, I see and hear no evidence of a happy, contented man. He's successful in his career, yes, but one may be successful without happiness. A good marriage is a better indicator IMO. Emphasis on good.
  • myfoxmystere 2012/05/05 03:41:45
    myfoxmystere
    +1
    He speaks his mind, and isn't afraid to say what he believes is either right or wrong about what he sees happening around him.
  • akhippie 2012/05/04 14:34:19
    akhippie
    +2
    I do not know him personally so all I can do is give my opinion on what I know about him, he has the number one talk radio show, he makes a reported $100mil a year, he has a beautiful wife, and he usually seems to be smiling when I see him on TV. So my guess is he is very happy.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/05/04 07:12:58 (edited)
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    Not at all...why should he be. He ranks number one in radio...has a nice life and is a well researched and smart guy.
  • Assassi... Hula gi... 2012/05/04 15:44:54
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +4
    So you equate money with happiness?
  • flrdsgns Assassi... 2012/05/04 16:02:40
    flrdsgns
    "Rants number one in radio" Seems like a pretty accurate description to me lol
  • Hula gi... Assassi... 2012/05/04 19:58:18
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    No and he states himself how happy he is and how much he loves his job. No where did I state money.
  • Assassi... Hula gi... 2012/05/05 12:10:08
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +1
    Lots of famous people claim happiness.
  • Swampdo... Assassi... 2012/05/05 23:44:24
    Swampdog PWCM
    Rich and miserable is better than poor and miserable.
  • goatman112003 2012/05/04 06:21:30
    goatman112003
    +1
    He's doing what he wants to and getting paid well.
  • GotAProblem 2012/05/04 04:35:08
  • Assassi... GotAPro... 2012/05/04 15:45:07
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +1
    Of course not.
  • MLor 2012/05/04 04:28:57
    MLor
    +1
    I think his arrogance and self ingratiating persona are blinding him. He used to be really accurate back when he was on tv, but in front of his "golden" microphone...not so much. He has become extremely judgemental of everyone whom he has issues with. Perhaps a look in the mirror may do him good and some humility....or maybe not.
    +1
    Seems very happy to me!
  • jeane 2012/05/04 03:06:15
    jeane
    +3
    He seems to be enjoying his life and career. He is certainly a very successful individual.
  • Assassi... jeane 2012/05/04 03:20:06
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +4
    So success in your professional career equals happy?

Things like : 3 failed marriages, a failed sports commentator job, a drug addiction, and bullying 12 year old and people with parkinsons are symbols of great happiness?

Not to me. I will take my Less financially successful, life and family , and friends, and a life free of mocking children, and disabled people any day of the week.
  • Latti I... Assassi... 2012/05/04 03:23:31 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +5
    Bingo; Whitney Houston had a successful career and wasn't happy. There is a huge list of people with successful careers who aren't happy.
  • jeane Assassi... 2012/05/04 03:24:41
    jeane
    +1
    Mr. Limbaugh seems to be enjoying his life despite all of the ups and down on the journey. He is a man on a mission,
  • Assassi... jeane 2012/05/04 03:26:47
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +4
    a mission of causing misery.
  • jeane Assassi... 2012/05/05 01:12:48
    jeane
    +1
    No just a different mission than yours.
  • Latti I... jeane 2012/05/04 03:30:09
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +5
    Have you ever watched or listened to John Stossel?
  • jeane Latti I... 2012/05/05 01:12:27
  • Latti I... jeane 2012/05/05 01:15:47 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +6
    Notice how John can make people comprehend and agree with his points without calling people sluts, libs etc and notice how he calls both sides out. He has decorum and gives people respect whether he agrees with them or not. Rush doesn't do that and is the complete opposite.
  • jeane Latti I... 2012/05/05 01:20:35
    jeane
    +1
    I understand and agree.
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/05/04 02:25:31
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    Anyone that spits out so much vitriol has to be projecting their own issues. Many of his thoughts could be express without the nasty spin to it.

John Stossel and The Judge get their points across without viciousness. If you as a person are telling the truth and giving facts; calling people names, or spreading propaganda wouldn't be necessary.
  • Swampdo... Latti I... 2012/05/05 23:47:06
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Rush does it for ratings.
  • JaguarSocialist 2012/05/04 01:41:46
    JaguarSocialist
    +2
    Limbaugh's the definition of a mentally ill racist.
  • Swampdo... JaguarS... 2012/05/05 23:47:46
    Swampdog PWCM
    Actually that would be Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson!
  • JaguarS... Swampdo... 2012/05/06 15:47:01
    JaguarSocialist
    Rabid far-right conservatives are the type of unintelligent termites one finds currently infesting political/social networking web sites. You have undeveloped critical thinking skills. I'm guessing the last critical thinking you accomplished occurred when your mommy asked you to choose what flavor of Pop Tart you wanted for breakfast.

You provide never ending comedy by posting, at political/social networking web sites, excerpts of Republican and tea party propaganda, written by a corporate lobbyist, and falsely believing you've made some political point when, in reality, what you've accomplished is proving you haven't developed beyond posting pabulum.

It's hilarious to watch conservative talking head ideologues sitting behind their corporate-provided desks reading 'news' provided by corporate-owned media sources like Fox News and regurgitating it on a social networking site. More comic relief is provided by conservatives when they claim to have any inkling of the plight of the poor and working class of the world. Driving by people living on the streets as you make your way to a home in the suburbs doesn't give you any insight into the plight of the America's poor or those who struggle to earn enough to pay bills or provide for the future.

In any political discussi...

In any political discussion, you're as useless as a pair of panties on Ann Coulter who is, not surprising, Rupert Murdoch's corporate media whore. Your ability to post any comment related to a political/social issue is extremely limited by the fact you haven't developed word skills beyond trying to figure out how to make words from your alphabet soup.

Next, I suspect you to tell me, rather childlike, how many guns you have. Frankly, I don't care how many times you, on a daily basis, play with yourself and, in the process of ejaculating all over yourself, cry out "me like gun...me like gun...me like gun..." Posting stupidity related to weaponry on any political/social networking site is akin to posting threats. That you and your ilk resort to this tactic proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, you have serious issues related to masculinity. Furthermore, it's evidence you're cerebrally challenged.

With me, you're out of your league and no amount of asinine slogans you hear from Fox News will ever place you in my league. As I and others work for a better America wherein the poor, minorities and the working class will have a voice, rabid modern-day conservatism will be thrown into the dustbin of history. You've outlived whatever usefulness you think you had. To state is more bluntly, you're a dinosaur who is quickly becoming extinct and, therefore, you're irrelevant in any discussion related to the future of this country or the people who live in it.
  • Swampdo... JaguarS... 2012/05/06 19:14:35
    Swampdog PWCM
    Feel better sweetheart? You're still a bed wetting piss ant.
  • Nestofasssps 2012/05/04 00:37:33
    Nestofasssps
    +3
    I wish I could give a damn.
  • CAROLYN... Nestofa... 2012/05/04 00:40:04
    CAROLYN NTARWNJBS
    lol
  • VERYwiseguy 2012/05/04 00:37:00
    VERYwiseguy
    +5
    His weight could be an indicator.
  • Assassi... VERYwis... 2012/05/04 00:42:02
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +2
    I woud say that is a possibility.
  • VERYwis... Assassi... 2012/05/04 00:43:25
    VERYwiseguy
    +2
    People overeat,do drugs,spew hate because they're not happy usually.
  • Assassi... VERYwis... 2012/05/04 00:48:15
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +3
    Yes that is my experience as an addictions counselor. I have never met a happy addict that comes to rehab. They are self medicating misery.

2014/10/23 17:16:53