In a Year From Now, Do You See Yourself Using Facebook More or Less?

Related Topics: Facebook
It seems like Facebook is constantly changing, so we want to know how you still engage with the social networking site. Do you embrace family on Facebook? Do you visit the site a lot less often than you used to? Do you think another social networking site will come along and become "the next big thing"? Take our 6-question Facebook Quick Poll and let us know! We'd love to hear from you!

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/facebook-p...

• TheMayor 2012/06/26 19:41:40
    The same
    TheMayor
    +6
    The "SAME" being none. A few months ago I stepped away from FaceBook by completely terminating my account.

THERE IS LIFE AFTER FaceBook!

• Rob Williams 2012/06/26 19:49:59
    The same
    Rob Williams
    +1
    Probably... I use it to keep in touch with family and friends.
  • Kitsune Touhou 2012/06/26 19:45:17
    Less
    Kitsune Touhou
    +2
    it's boring right now!!
  • carri byers 2012/06/26 19:43:52 (edited)
    The same
    carri byers
    +1
    Every poll questions should be required to offer an "other" category.

I think Facebook had better stay very, very much used - I was stupid enough to buy shares so I definately think everyone should use it even more than EVER!! :o{
  • TheMayor 2012/06/26 19:41:40
    The same
    TheMayor
    +6

THERE IS LIFE AFTER FaceBook!
  • Martha TheMayor 2012/06/26 19:45:16
    Martha
    Amen!
  • taylord... TheMayor 2012/06/26 20:42:00
    taylordoesntdeserve
    Did you delete it completely? Because I deactivated mine, but you can simply reactivate it after just logging in again.
  • TheMayor taylord... 2013/09/11 02:48:57
    TheMayor
    I deleted it completely. I did not like how they kept changing.
  • bubbles47 TheMayor 2014/01/21 05:39:18
    bubbles47
    I too.. completely deleted my FB acct.
    Too much BS, GOSSIP etc,.. everytime I logged on, I'd just get POed.. its DONE. Yeah !
  • Ronni 2012/06/26 19:39:30
    Less
    Ronni
    +3
    I hate face book I dumped mine a while ago!
  • oddball1119ca 2012/06/26 19:31:49
  • May 2012/06/26 19:31:10
    The same
    May
    +1
    I do not really use it that much now, at least compared to some people. It is handy for some things but I do feel some people really over do it. It was great to locate a few people with and share a few things but really, it has become flooded with advertisements, political stuff and all kinds of other things I would not normally put on there. Also some people are really over kill with what they put on and how often.
  • Karl 2012/06/26 19:26:14
    Less
    Karl
    +1
    I already barely use it.
  • Laura Lovegood 2012/06/26 19:23:23
  • donisue 2012/06/26 19:21:44
    Less
    donisue
    +2
    I never have been a facebook fan, do not care about other peoples likes and dislikes.
  • Jessie M 2012/06/26 19:21:40
    Less
    Jessie M
    +1
    I don't mess with facebook
  • Jack 2012/06/26 19:21:18 (edited)
    Less
    Jack
    +6
    I'm already down 90%...the other 10% will be gone soon enough. I got in touch with everybody I wanted to or could...and then realized just why I didn't stay in touch in the first place.
  • Martha Jack 2012/06/26 19:42:46
    Martha
    +1
    Well said .........hahahaha
  • dmeyen Jack 2012/06/26 20:36:59
    dmeyen
    +1
    I hear you there! Went to my High School reunion a few years back and found myself saying Who in the hell are these people?
  • Joseph Jack 2012/06/26 20:42:43
    Joseph
    +1
    Same here
  • Fredrick House 2012/06/26 19:19:23
    The same
    Fredrick House
    +3
    Only use it when my kids make me use it, sending us photos and stuff. I have
    privacy concerns still.
  • ☆FritzW☆ 2012/06/26 19:18:22
    Less
    ☆FritzW☆
    +1
    At least for me, Facebook's a fad. I do use it to keep in touch with a lot of folk, but that's about it.
  • brian 2012/06/26 19:14:34
    Less
    brian
    +2
    I personally will not use it because, it is, and will be used more, to observe people and their friends. It's not the Big brother conspiracy theory I fear as much as an Evil stepmother reality that I don't want to be a part of if I can help it.
  • fortycal_sig 2012/06/26 19:11:30
    Less
    fortycal_sig
    +2
    God help their retail investors if they don't do something more interesting soon.
  • joshua ben-ami 2012/06/26 19:01:30
    Less
    joshua ben-ami
    +2
    moving over to G+, Tumblr,
  • Donald 2012/06/26 19:01:30
    Less
    Donald
    +2
    I don't like it because when you scroll down to see something it quickly drops down so you have to scroll back up where you were just looking. Plus I don't like that new look you can change to. To hard to find things
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/06/26 18:59:15
    The same
    Stan Kapusta
    +2
    everybody is going to use it the same. It's just a bunch of media crap right now. The rich are just pissed becaused they didn't get a piece of the billions that didn't belong to them. So the send the media on them.
  • Fashionable60s 2012/06/26 18:58:45
    Less
    Fashionable60s
    +1
    SH has far more interesting postings and friends.
  • brooke 2012/06/26 18:58:34
    The same
    brooke
    +1
    i really only use it to keep intouch with friends
  • terminator 2012/06/26 18:58:23
    The same
    terminator
    +1
    it's like everything else in life that starts with the euphoria and excitment but way after that the noveltie wears of i'm sure that there will be a better social network site to de'throne face book in the distant future-frankie(cool rider) smales - frankie smales tv and movie review uk.
  • Martha 2012/06/26 18:57:43
    Less
    Martha
    +2
    I dumped Facebook several months ago. I never used it. Most boring thing ever.
    It's an evil empire and you are all Zuckerburg's little toys. He's up in his ivory tower eavesdropping on all of you and looking at your information. You are all pathetically addicted to the "pretend" attention you get. Get a real life and don't be so pitiful!

Facebook is cited as the reason for 81% of all divorces now and Zuckerburg is laughing all the way to the bank....and back. He's laughing at his investors too. Boy were they taken for a ride.
  • Vic F 2012/06/26 18:57:40
    Less
    Vic F
    +2
    For the most part, it's useless in it's capacity.

There has to be something so much more beneficial aside of posting pictures and liking them.

There has to be some rel way to work with it, right now there's no validity to it.

To really use the scope of it, you have to friend everybody on the planet and then be on it almost 24 hours a day - which is just retarded.

The basic design is flawed in so many ways that anything beneficial is just to tactical and mind numbing to try to design and work with.

There is plenty of potential there - but Zuckerberg doesn't have a clue how to design it and any real connection is lost.

There is so much more that is available to build into it to make this use-full and unless it gets a major overhaul - the only thing it's going to hold in a few months time are 13 year old girls reading all the "Justin Bieber" pitches from his marketing team and all the guys looking at thte pictures of the porn-stars posing in their bikinis.

I have the real plan to make a social network site useful - and facebook just isn't it and it's time is almost up.

Facebook does offer some benefits, but primarility it's to post up pictures. There is so much more needed to make this valid for everyday use and purpose.

Not just posting pictures...that's just boring. ...

Not just posting pictures...that's just boring. add a facebook picture add a facebook picture facebook useless
  • JavierToranzo 2012/06/26 18:56:53
    Less
    JavierToranzo
    +2
    Everyday has more ads
  • Digman14 2012/06/26 18:53:07
    The same
    Digman14
    +1
    I use it to talk to plan parties and stay in touch with others. It's hard to do much less than that without quitting it altogether.
  • Twilight Fan 2012/06/26 18:52:35
    More
    Twilight Fan
    +1
    I find I'm using it more and more. Not as a "fun social network" but for work! No one checks their e-mail anymore -- the only way I can get in contact with anyone anymore is through facebook messaging. Not to mention it's great for PR.
  • mgbmere 2012/06/26 18:52:13
    Less
    mgbmere
    +3
    I've had fb for almost three years now, and the more they " improve" it the less I wanna use it!! Don't fix a good thing if it ain't broken!
  • fooley177 2012/06/26 18:48:28
    The same
    fooley177
    +1
    The only time I use facebook is to smash someone in the face with a book. Try it the next time an intruder tries to get into your house. Take a huge dictionary and smash it into his face, and while you do this you say, "Do you know what contusion means? Then look it up in this here dictionary!"
  • miz may 2012/06/26 18:44:18
    Less
    miz may
    +2
    Its getting boring now
  • Mary Ann 2012/06/26 18:43:05
    The same
    Mary Ann
    +1
    I use it only to post conservative articles and others' blogs/posts just to irk my liberal family members and "friends" - the ones that really aren't your friends.
  • HIM 2012/06/26 18:41:56
    The same
    HIM
    +1
    I am on FB,but if it dies tomorrow.....i wouldn't give a sh*t,my friends have my email ect
  • SOUL4REAL 2012/06/26 18:40:38
    Less
    SOUL4REAL
    +2
    A year? I'm tied of it now!!

2014/11/01 04:13:08