I'm just curios but why do many girls and many women hate us nerds,geeks,nice guys and good guys like me

Cloud 2012/03/29 17:40:33
hi soda heads i assure you I'm not bashing anyone i'm only asking out curiosity so please bear with me when i ask thanks and i aslo be thankful if you don't be jerks about it and please understand I'm only asking out of curiosity and I'm not bashing anyone at all thanks.

why do many women and many girls hate us nerds,geeks,nice guys and good guys like me? And why they do only want hot guys,hot jerks,hot jocks and hot studs what am i suppose to do throw away, sell or give my collection to my friends to be more attractive do i have to get huge muscles aka huge biceps to be attractive to women and girls?

that is two part question I'm only asking out of curiosity before you ask me I'll give you a little info yes I'm both nerdy and geeky you know I'm 50/50,I'm super skinny very thin because of my high metabolism and i know I'm unattractive(for an example I'm not a hunk like brad pitt.)

i collect stuff that i love and i collect stuff that i like like what you ask like i collect video games because i love video games i collect DVDs since i like/i love watching movies whenever i wanted to watch something good/or enjoyable yes including anime if it's of one of my favorite animes yes even if it's romance,romance comedy or adult kinds.

These are just examples of stuff i collect yes i also collect cheat codes for the games and action replay codes for the games as well they are just another example of stuff i collect and another part to this question why do i bother i feel like I'm only virgin nerdy and geeky left who is smart who waits till marriage of my kind if you want to know why.

It's because i wanted to save my virginity till marriage and i expect her to do the same yes my dream wedding we both married as virgins and we are virgins on our wedding night i tell you this if a girl or a woman have a problem with my collection she can leave i don't care.

I love being nerdy and geeky and I'm proud of it and i will never compromise my collection for her if she don't like it she can leave and i will never chase women and girls because they always chase after guys who they can't have in most cases anyway.

So do i have to get of my stuff to be more attractive if that's the case i rather die alone then get rid of my stuff just to get a girlfriend before you ask I'm 24 year old virgin and I'm sorry the rant I'm only asking out of curiosity thanks for your understanding and thanks for your time and thanks for your honesty.

One more thing if you say i have to chase/pursue her then you have to tell me or give me one reason why should i since they play those games with us guys like me anyway.

• Willow 2013/05/09 16:49:02
    Willow
    +3
    I don't hate them. I hate people. I find people annoying- even people i like. It's horrible, and i hate it, and it's depressing and i'm trying to change it. But i do. Okay?
    Now that i'm done with that- i'll tell you why i hate nerds. No, it's not because they don't look good (some of them look okay), not because they're awkward or shy (i hate hypocrisy), and not because they play video games. Not because they aren't popular- i really don't care about that. I dislike most popular people i know- they're so boring. But i'm getting off-topic. The thing i dislike (hate is a strong word) about nerds, is how they are always trying so hard to please. Seriously- if you want to be popular, all it takes is to be above a certain level of attractiveness, meaning you look presentable, and NOT BE AWKWARD. I can't stress this point enough- nerds have these awkward lingering movements that i am not overly fond of.
    Okay- nice guys. I love nice guys. I hate bad boys. Moving on?
    Snobs. I hate snobby nerds. If you're good at something- don't brag. I hate people who brag and look down on people.
    Being nerdy or geeky can actually make you adorable- if you aren't too bony. I don't mean muscles here- just a little bit of something that doesn't make everything seem so pointy.
    Off topic, off topic.Colle...

Off topic, off topic.Collecting stuff is fine- everything is fine. They just talk about really boring stuff. I mean blah blah blah, iron man batman hulk. It's okay for a while, but without humor or anything else- it just starts dragging.
    Wow i am a terrible person. Please don't tell me that: i already know. :)
    So i'm really sorry i talked so much. Bye!

• Willow 2013/05/09 16:49:02
    Willow
    +3
    Off topic, off topic.Colle...

• Cloud Willow 2013/05/09 19:03:22 (edited)
    Cloud
    It's OK don't apologize all i want is the truth behind the hatreds and thanks for sharing your opinions and i must apologize to you for asking this at times i do get curios and since women hate super skinny guys like me aka not buffed and because of our high metabolism i guess i should just give up and die alone and never give women/girls a chance,never date,never marry.
  • Willow Cloud 2013/05/10 06:02:20
    Willow
    +2
    You don't have to be buffed. Most girls don't like buffed. Do you want to hug a rock? No.
    But do you want to hug a skeleton? No.
    This is mostly about hugs- a bony guy can't make a girl feel protected with a hug.
    A buffed guy can't either. I dunno why.
    Just a guy with a bit of muscle. Not a lot.
    I have high metabolism, but i work out. It's good for me, as a girl. For guys it may not be. You don't need to be fat, or buffed. Just take time, even at home, to work out- just a little.
    You're fine :)
  • Cloud Willow 2013/05/10 02:00:59
    Cloud
    Before i forget when i said i guess i should just give up and die alone and never give women/girls a chance,never date,never marry no it's not my only option i do have that's just one of my options i do have in my list of options i do have :)
  • Willow Cloud 2013/05/10 05:57:11
    Willow
    +3
    No, don't give up. You sound nice- I think you have a chance.
    I don't- i look really shy. I'm not- i'm quiet. Then people ask me why i'm so quiet. Which i hate, because most people are just like that, which is like asking "why is your hair brown?" But with me it's because the alternative is much, much much worse.
    So, since you are nice- personality always beats looks.
    However, people require to be above a certain level of attractiveness. I don't mean looking gorgeous, i mean looking okay. So, if you need to, just work out just for a little- not just for other people, but also for yourself (it really builds confidence- really!) even though that sounds cheesy. You don't have to look awesome- you just need to look okay, and have the great personality that you do.
    If you're talking to someone, always be positive.I cannot stress this point enough.
    Talk about other people, ask questions but still say something back.
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
    Don't care.
    Ever heard this?

"Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

It's a quote by Dr. Suess. It might sound ridiculous, but there's a lot of truth in it. Be laid back and relaxed, and don't care so much about what people think of you.

I hope i helped in some way. I don't really hate...
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
    Don't care.
    Ever heard this?

I hope i helped in some way. I don't really hate nerds- but they can sometimes be a little too nervous. And that makes me nervous. And you don't want to be around a nervous me. Oh look, that's a rhyme. :)
  • ~TimelordGallifrey~ 2012/07/26 02:14:14
    ~TimelordGallifrey~
    I dnt hate on anyone.
  • VenomHalos 2012/05/08 02:48:46
    VenomHalos
    Meh. You seem pretty cool to me. I mean, personally, I don't get the whole "waiting until marriage" thing, but the rest? Yeah, sure! I mean, personally, I don't really find jock-type guys all that attractive. Not a fan of huge muscles, either. I like people who can geek-out over things without being too embarrassed by it :)
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/08 03:02:34
    Cloud
    thank you at least you are not brainwash by the media some girls and some women are if not most of them are and honestly i don't know yet if i should just give up and become a womanizer since they love those sick evil bastards,pick up artists and womanizers and womanizing pricks.

And break their hearts since they love that so much then us faithful men and maybe never ever call her never ever compliment no nothing if you wish to know it's like this if you are nice you get nothing if you are evil bastard or a womanizer you get love respect relationships everything.

Well you do the math then you'll understand what we been through and yes all of her BS as well
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/08 19:17:28
    VenomHalos
    I get what you mean. But, honestly, those "womanizer" types don't usually go far. Eventually, women want someone that they'll be able to settle down with. And at some point they'll figure out that it's not that type of guy. They'll eventually realize that it's better to be with someone who actually loves them for who they are.
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/08 19:35:59
    Cloud
    it will be far too late why should i save my virginity for her if she don't save hers for me do i have to wait till she is 35 years old and older to get her or be a womanizers women wanted?
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/08 20:30:27
    VenomHalos
    Meh. The way I see it, being a womanizer just for the sake of, well, womanizing, is kind of a stupid way to go through life. I mean, after doing that for long enough, it would be difficult to be in a stable relationship. And, from my experience, people like that aren't generally very happy, you know?
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/08 20:33:23
    Cloud
    what if i use some not all of womanizing tactics to my advantage and still be a good person is that possible or you think that's impossible?
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/12 03:40:58
    VenomHalos
    Meh. I don't think it would really work. Because eventually it becomes a part of who you are. And, on top of that, women wouldn't really trust you too much. So when you decide to settle down, you'd have to work extra hard to gain their trust.
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/12 03:50:15
    Cloud
    OK thanks and :) let me guess you had sex with a jerk aka a womanizer thinking he will change into a good man when he dumped you cried your eyes out to the good men you rejected and chase after another one after another one till you get old like mid 20's-30's and older then you truly want a good man :)
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/13 16:11:00
    VenomHalos
    Haha no, and thank God. But I've seen it happen to enough people. And it really makes me lose respect for guys like that, you know?
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/13 16:15:28 (edited)
    Cloud
    Good at least you are smart one and if you are still a virgin waiting till marriage like i am you get even more respect from me i do respect non virgins but i only see non virgins as friends.

But however virgins who wait till marriage like i am i respect a lot more then non virgins and i hope i find a nice virgin girlfriend who waits till marriage like i am and yes i do know what you mean
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/14 01:20:45
    VenomHalos
    Well, I'm not sure if I would wait for marriage. I mean, I figure of the time is right, the time is right. Marriage is important to me, but not necessarily in that sense. It's more a commitment to being with that person. And, besides that, I kind of see the waiting until marriage as more of an aspect of religious marriage, which I don't think I'd be able to be involved in. Civil marriage, yes, but I don't know about religious. Probably not. But, of course, it's more than just religious people who wait until marriage. I do understand the whole saving yourself thing. But, like I said, I feel like if the time is right, then why not? However, obviously things can go wrong. Which is never good, and does make things difficult.
    Anyways..... I'm not really sure what I'm talking about anymore. I'm fairly certain I'm just rambling now.
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/14 01:39:29
    Cloud
    it's quite alright at least you won't rush it like so many girls and so many women do and yet she complains and she do it over and over and she knew that would happen but she thinks she can change him which in reality it's impossible.

she need to stop being so stupid and get their head of their asses then maybe just maybe she finds love without rushing to have sex
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/15 02:27:08
    VenomHalos
    Ugh, yeah, I wouldn't want to rush into. Way too much can go wrong that way. And besides, what's the point, really?
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/15 02:32:09
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/15 03:00:06
    VenomHalos
    Oh, God, I know. And the people who go and get hurt by the same type of guy over and over again just frustrate me. I mean, I would think you would learn eventually.
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/15 03:10:06 (edited)
    Cloud
    +1
    I agree with you again and don't worry i love being who i am and i love being a nerd since i might not share same knowledge as a regular nerd and i love being a geek since you know I'm 50/50 after all :).

and i love collection stuff of what i love and i love collection stuff of what i like like video games,video game systems,animes and merchandises yes including my all of my all time favorite anime/game series and my favorite anime/game series in my spare time :).

Like i told you guys i collect stuff that i love and i collect stuff that i like and yes video games,video game systems and animes is just 3 of the examples :).
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/15 18:46:28
    VenomHalos
    +1
    Haha I have a pretty insane book collection, myself. I honestly don't know how I've been able to spend so much money on them over the years. And my CD collection is growing rapidly. Ahhh CDs. None of that iTunes shizznazz for me. Well, okay, yes, but to a degree. If I want an album, there's no way I'm buying it off iTunes unless I have no other option. I prefer the physical copies.
    In fact, my dad once said I was "so 90s" because of that. Which is probably the best compliment I've ever received haha
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/15 19:48:04 (edited)
    Cloud
    I don't have huge collection anime DVDs,mangas whatever i have one DVD of anime so far and it is ghost in the shell volume 5 and if i recall correctly it have episodes 16-20 :) and i haven't decided yet if i will get anymore or not and i have a pikachu that takes 4 batteries and yes the talking kind and a stuffed animal of Charmander so far :).

And i have a collection of video games and video game systems and yes including game helds of game boy color,game boy advance in my collection and i don't own a Nintendo DS yet but i have 5 games for Nintendo DS so far :).
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/21 05:44:22
    VenomHalos
    +1
    I have a few anime movies. Mostly Hayao Miyazaki ones. His are really good. Spirited Away, NausicaƤ, etc. And my manga collection may be small at the moment, but it's growing :)
    Haha talking toys are the best kind. I still have a talking Arthur and a talking DW from when I was little. And they still work. Sort of. But, either way, they're pretty awesome.
    And, as for video games, I have a Nintendo DS, GameCube, and Wii. But I don't have very many games. Maybe about eight for my DS, six for my GameCube, and three, I believe, for my Wii. It's annoying, really. Everything just costs so much......
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/21 05:56:18
    Cloud
    Awesome and if you want to know what systems do i own don't hesitate to ask and do you have 2 of my favorite anime movies which is Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children and Resident Evil:Degeneration?

And if you do do you know where can i get it or is it better to order anime stuff including anime movies hentais etc. online?
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/22 04:18:16
    VenomHalos
    Hmm. I don't think I have those. But I do know that a lot of electronics/movie stores have anime sections. Usually, though, they don't have much. So it probably would be better to order online. Besides, you can usually get it cheaper that way :)
    And haha sure! What systems do you have?
  • Cloud VenomHalos 2012/05/22 05:00:17
    Cloud
    +1
    These are the game systems i own at the moment i have so far i have of the following i have NES(Nintendo Entertainment System),PlayStation 2,Game Boy Color,Game Boy Advance and Xbox 360.
  • VenomHalos Cloud 2012/05/28 20:12:40
    VenomHalos
    Haha see, I'd never be able to find the time to use all of those. Or the money to buy them. Or buy the games. Money can be such a hinderance haha
  • Danielle tay 2012/04/06 04:33:20
    Danielle tay
    +2
    I like love nerds,greeks cuz their are sooo cute
  • Cloud Daniell... 2012/04/06 04:37:39
    Cloud
    i mean why do they hate us do they rather huge biceps instead of us nice guys,good guys,geeks and nerds like me or what etc.
  • Rubyking 2012/03/30 19:44:49
    Rubyking
    that's how they roll
  • Cloud Rubyking 2012/03/30 19:47:20
    Cloud
    ok thanks so you understand i'm only curios right?
  • Rubyking Cloud 2012/03/30 19:49:35
    Rubyking
    yup, most girls like the badass type, nerds tend to not be badass
  • Cloud Rubyking 2012/03/30 19:52:27
    Cloud
    thanks and if you don't mind please the 2nd and 3rd parts thanks and if you don't want to i understand
  • Rubyking Cloud 2012/03/30 20:13:26
    Rubyking
    don't sell your games (why would you), do get ripped (girls like guys with muscles), don't stay a virgin ( you will never marry a virgin, most girls lose their virginity at about age 18)
  • Cloud Rubyking 2012/03/30 20:15:35
    Cloud
    OK thanks for your opinions I'm just asking different opinions not just yours and one more thing if you say i have to chase/pursue her then you have to tell me or give me one reason why should i since they play those games with us guys like me anyway
  • Rubyking Cloud 2012/03/30 20:16:44
    Rubyking
    dude, just get a hooker
  • Cloud Rubyking 2012/03/30 20:17:28
    Cloud
    ok thanks for your opinions
  • Rubyking Cloud 2012/03/30 20:18:29
    Rubyking
    no prob

2014/04/16 11:58:45