If your eye hurts do you go to a Doctor or an Eye Doctor?

Kyle 2012/08/12 06:19:46
Eye Doctor
Add Photos & Videos
Add a comment above

Sort By
  • Most Raves
  • Least Raves
  • Oldest
  • Newest

  • Will Jenkins 2014/07/10 20:32:05
    Eye Doctor
    Will Jenkins
    My first thoughts were to go a doctor. After I thought about it, I would make myself go to an eye doctor. After all, they are professionals in the eye business!

    Will Jenkins | http://www.rosevillecaoptomet...
  • Rosie Sharpe 2014/06/18 15:10:37
  • moe.anderson.7 2012/08/28 14:33:35
  • MYSTIC MYSTIQUE 2012/08/21 01:53:31
    who then refers you to a eye doctor.
  • MYSTIC ... MYSTIC ... 2012/08/21 01:54:22
    and then you go back to the doctor to get medicine or surgey.
  • baxter 2012/08/13 11:24:48
    Eye Doctor
  • Little Miss Monster 2012/08/12 15:24:51
    Eye Doctor
    Little Miss Monster
    I would go to the eye doctor because they would be able to figure out the root of the problem since their specialty is in the care of the eye.
  • Just me ♥ 2012/08/12 06:25:02
    Just me ♥
    When my eye hurt and I was seeing flashing lights, I went to the doctor who sent me to the neurologist who sent me to a retina specialist who said nothing was wrong with my eye but referred me on to a neuro-opthamologist at my urging who diagnosed optic neuritis which the retina specialist should have caught but didn't and then the neuro-opth sent me back to the neurologist who diagnosed me with MS. Whew!!

    Does your eye hurt, Kyle?
  • MlssCue =Go Blue= 2012/08/12 06:24:22
    MlssCue =Go Blue=
    I start with my doctor, make sure it's not related to something else. Next would be my optometrist

See Votes by State

The map above displays the winning answer by region.


2014/08/01 07:56:34

Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions

More Community More Originals