If you voted for Obama, do you now regret it?

carl 2013/03/27 16:12:00
Related Topics: Obama, Lie
Yes I voted for Obama and now regret it!
I voted for Obama and stick by my vote!
I didn't vote for Obama, I saw through his lies!

• KilrQueen 2013/03/27 16:13:12 (edited)
    KilrQueen
    +27
    I didn't let his skin color blind me like a lot of people did. Before all you idiots start saying I'm racist, take a look at yourself...most only voted for Obama BECAUSE he was 1/2 black, not because of his policies. Hell, half don't even know what those policies are. Voting for someone strictly based on skin color is racist!

• anebt 2013/08/18 00:55:55
    anebt
    +1
    3 minutes into his first candidacy speech, I knew he was lying and tuned him out. I voted Libertarian both times. How did I figure Obama so quickly? Well, for 3 minutes he was promising too much! He promised both deficit and debt reductions, good-paying jobs for every working American, "free" health care for all, free college for anyone who wanted it, and on and on. Seriously? I thought. No President can do all things for all people.
  • michael gregory 2013/08/03 12:06:53
    michael gregory
    +1
    I voted for Obama under protest. I didn't feel comfortable with Gov. Romney. I wanted to, and SHOULD HAVE, voted my conscience and voted for Gov. Johnson (L). Aside from a couple issues, I align with the Libertarian party politically. Sadly, I have to accept the fact that in the end, I lacked the courage of my convictions and allowed myself to be convinced to "vote for the lesser of two evils".

I hate myself a little more each day. So I guess I have to stand up and accept that this mess; the economic malaise, the domestic spying, the ultra-secrecy, all of this, is my fault. I had the opportunity to help stop it, and I failed.

I'm sorry. I can't change my previous vote, but I can promise I won't let anyone sway my opinion again.
  • carl michael... 2013/08/03 15:00:23
    carl
    Thanks for your honesty!
  • elijahin24 2013/05/03 14:43:26
    elijahin24
    +1
    Stoopud screen jumping. I meant to say that I voted for the President, and I stick by my vote.
    I'm not delusional. He's not perfect; but given the hostility of Republicans in Congress, I think he has done a very good job. I don't agree with everything he's stood for, but I won't abandon a good leader over one or two issues. I'm proud of my vote, and of my president.
  • ruthannhausman 2013/05/03 06:34:23
    ruthannhausman
    +2
    I can honestly say I did, indeed, catch him in a couple lies in speeches all by myself, without any help from talk shows or whatever. And, believe me, I am usually a pretty gullible person, I'm sorry to have to say. Gullible, naive, sucker, whatever. But this was a wake-up call for me. And I cannot for the life of me understand how he got reelected. Honest.
  • carl ruthann... 2013/05/03 13:53:36
    carl
    +1
    I agree, I caught him in several lies also. One week after he made cuts to education benefits, he was on national tv saying he would "never" cut veterans benefits and also his obamacare greatly increases health insurance payments and co-pays for veterans. All prescription co-pays used to be $3.00 but now some I get cost over $140. Thanks Obama voters!!! :(
  • ruthann... carl 2013/05/04 18:45:52
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Shame on us for calling it "lying." I believe it's acceptable "politicking." Hah!

Wow, $140? What drug is that? You're talking to a broke woman who was uninsured for years and paid $400 per month on different Rx's. Every time I'd find a generic, something else would crop up and change my needs. Phooey to that.

Have you "joined the Rx programs" of the drugstores like Walgreens? I finally managed to save a lot of money on some of my more expensive jobs by paying just $20 a year for "membership." And I'm not sure there's not other drugstores that have same or better programs. My heart goes out to you. I know what a stress factor those darned Rx's can be. Good luck.....get healthy! That'd be nice, huh? Well, I try, honest.....
  • hazel 2013/05/03 04:35:01
    hazel
    +1
    I REGRET ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HIM,.... I DIDNT
  • elijahin24 hazel 2013/05/03 14:44:39
    elijahin24
    We regret you too.
  • hazel elijahin24 2013/05/03 16:22:06
    hazel
    I BET YOU DO LOL
  • ☆Ed☆ 2013/05/03 04:16:59
    ☆Ed☆
    +1
    While I did not care much for McCain nor Romney, EITHER of them would have been FAR BETTER than Obummer!!!
  • Gina 2013/05/01 23:18:56
    Gina
    +5
    When he first came on the scene I checked into his record and knew there was no way American's would be so stupid to elect this conman, damn I was wrong. American's are stupid, but they can tell you won American idol.
  • hazel Gina 2013/05/03 04:35:43
    hazel
    +1
    ISNT THAT THE SAD TRUTH
  • HOMBRE hazel 2013/05/03 04:40:16
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2013/05/01 23:07:46
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +5
    I knew about him before he served his first term.
  • Dan 2013/05/01 21:35:52
    Dan
    +7
    I love My Country to much. No way would I have voted for that fraud.
  • Soundstorm 2013/05/01 21:33:13
    Soundstorm
    +6
    Obama voters lack the psychological development for regret. Our country is in the hands of children.
  • ☆Ed☆ Soundstorm 2013/05/03 04:19:16
    ☆Ed☆
    +4
    And sadly, "LOBOTOMIZED children" at that!!!
  • Sawdust_128 2013/05/01 20:09:01
    Sawdust_128
    +6
    The story of Obama was told a long time ago .....

swope
  • Soundstorm Sawdust... 2013/05/04 21:35:18
    Soundstorm
    +1
    Oh yeah. I remember it was "pippy-dicky".
  • Sheila 2013/05/01 18:51:28 (edited)
    Sheila
    +7
    I usually prefer the more qualified candidate and he was far from that either time he ran.
  • hazel Sheila 2013/05/03 04:36:24
    hazel
    +1
    STILL IS
  • Soundstorm Sheila 2013/05/04 21:36:29
    Soundstorm
    +1
    Hillary was more qualified, God help us.
  • Michaelene Soundstorm 2013/05/06 17:32:09
    Michaelene
    +1
    Yes she was and now shares in his failures and fraud.
    Sad.
  • Justin.Long 2013/05/01 18:13:06
    Justin.Long
    +7
    Hope and change bah more like fear and chains
  • carl Justin.... 2013/05/01 19:02:50
    carl
    +4
    Good one lol
  • Justin.... carl 2013/05/01 22:33:51
    Justin.Long
    +1
    No problem lol
  • MrDazzling~ 2013/05/01 16:28:38
    MrDazzling~
    +7
    It was not about race, it was about substance, and he proved himself as a Jr. senator he wasn't up for the job. However his loyal party (sheep) voted based on the party versus what was best for America. Now look at how divided our country is. 51% slackers and 49% forced to support the lazy, enabled, and illegal. Do the math, this isn't going to end well.
    country 51 slackers 49 forced support lazy enabled illegal math
  • Michaelene MrDazzl... 2013/05/06 17:30:11
    Michaelene
    +1
    great comment, they need to wake up and smell the coffee. This is the change he believed in.

Obama and his friends are rich and powerful control freaks and the rest of us suffer with less while paying more of our hard earned money for the "collective".
  • RubenRibnik 2013/05/01 16:24:45
    RubenRibnik
    +7
    1st off, vote for a man with ZERO experience working in the real world?? not going to happen..
    I know con artists, some can talk you out of the gold in your teeth, he is good, just not as good as he thinks he is
  • CKarliner 2013/05/01 15:21:07
    CKarliner
    +6
    Din't vote fo the massah down lo but dis kinda folks SCYTL and dummies of all shapes and sizes foolishly drank the koolaid of regression:
  • mikeyavelli 2013/05/01 14:08:25
    mikeyavelli
    +5
    I did not vote for Obama and I regret it even more too
  • rightside 2013/05/01 11:27:52
    rightside
    +8
    Most people voted for bama because of the lies spread against his opponents rather than what bama's accomplishments were.
    Sadly, bama ran on the same platform as the first time because he didn't accomplish anything his first term.
    bama is a liar and failure.
  • Michaelene 2013/05/01 11:05:33
    Michaelene
    +9
    I was still a democrat back in 2008 working for the DNC. The insanity that I read from both the DNC and the Hillary campaign was so detrimental that I did further research into Obama's history. That was the 1st time I questioned the dem talking points and read the bills from his voting record.
    Apparently he's not a democrat, but an obvious Marxist who surrounded himself with dangerous radicals and outright frauds impersonating democrats.
    When the party called for unity after the divisive primary, I could no longer stand alongside the -ists who were so obviously anti-American.
    My only regret is that I did not save the entire Clinton website detailing his connections before she deleted it all. That sealed the deal, no more parties for me.
  • BARRY0619 Michaelene 2013/05/01 15:22:29
  • Michaelene BARRY0619 2013/05/02 12:11:40
    Michaelene
    +5
    Thanks, knowing I was hoodwinked and bamboozled for decades has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. Blind faith has been replaced by reason and common sense. Time to name names and out the radicals in place at all levels of elected office.
  • Soundstorm Michaelene 2013/05/01 21:39:03
    Soundstorm
    +4
    I experienced something of a similar epiphany during Jimmy Carter's presidency.
  • Michaelene Soundstorm 2013/05/02 12:13:15
    Michaelene
    +3
    I bet you still struggle to understand how one can be so swayed by blind faith. I know I do.
  • Soundstorm Michaelene 2013/05/03 09:48:01
    Soundstorm
    +1
    Today's generation is too short sighted and mis-educated to understand how Obama, their idol could possibly fail. But I think the hardship of these times will make a lasting impression on them.
  • Michaelene Soundstorm 2013/05/06 17:22:26
    Michaelene
    +1
    I talk and help many young kids on a daily basis and direct them to the truth in their world today. They look up bills now to learn the truth instead of reading propaganda. Then they show their friends how, pass it forward style. :)

For those who voted for the big 0 in 2012, I believe they will regret it more than those in 2008. Hope was gone and change was what we scramble to get by, duh!

They ignored the failed repetitive stimulus plans, the FOO (friends of Obama) corporate loans for bankrupt "green" anything, the economy-what recovery, they ignored the corruption of fast and furious, NDAA, CISPA, abandoned Americans in Benghazi, wall street insider trading politicians, the Obamacare TAX, crushing 1+million a month new UE claims and no shovel ready jobs, expanding work visa's regardless of a record high generation of unemployed new college graduates.

The youth just don't know why they feel it, it's sounds so 2008 to keep blaming Bush and all republicans.

2014/12/19 12:18:05