If there was a fight between Poseidon Hades and Zeus who would you bet on winning?

Man of mystery 2011/04/30 14:14:04

• clarissa Iskandar 2011/04/30 16:28:45
    clarissa Iskandar
    +5
    this is taking too long, so i want to change my opinion.
    i bet poseidon would win if the fight was in the water.
    it would be hades if the fight was in hell.
    and it would be zeus if it's on the air.

clearly, it depends to where they had fight.

• esau.merino.5 2014/10/17 23:23:54
    esau.merino.5
    +4
    Poseidon because I am poseidon and I beaten them once
  • akash.rakshit 2014/05/07 15:48:01 (edited)
    akash.rakshit
    +3
    Hades no doubt will win dis battle. he will collect the soul of every dead soldier in Zeus n Poseidon's army n use them against Zeus n Poseidon. hades can release his cracken .to win dis battle.people pray zeus n poseidon but not hades .people's believe in gods make dem powerful but hades is powerful(even if no 1 prays for him).. "Definitely Hades because Zeus and Poseidon have no power in the Underworld, Hades' dominion. After all, Poseidon tried once to overthrow Zeus but he miserably failed. Zeus begged Hades to spare Hercules life but Hades said no with a sigh! Anyway, it's really a matter of location because in the upper world Zeus has the advantage but in the Underworld Hades is the absolute ruler. My money are on Hades though because i think the god who controls Death (Charon) simply can't lose. "

First of all we are talking about comics not mythology as this is COMICVINE and, in the comics Zeus is all-powerful and IS ruler of the gods (his occupation is listed as SUPREME MONARCH OF OLYMPUS). In ...

First of all we are talking about comics not mythology as this is COMICVINE and, in the comics Zeus is all-powerful and IS ruler of the gods (his occupation is listed as SUPREME MONARCH OF OLYMPUS). In the comics Zeus has just as much power in Hades as he does everywhere else (as I have said in two earlier posts Zeus killed all of the gods and absorbed their life essences and he did it with ease!).Second, In the comics Hercules was never killed by Hades and if he were threatened by Hades, Zeus would not allow Hercules death and would destroy Hades. Lastly Charon is not Death (even in mythology) he is simply the boatman who transports souls across the river styx and takes them to Hades.
  • swag master 2014/04/02 15:25:02
    swag master
    +3
    Actually, everyone's saying that hades can win or Zeus can win. But Poseidon can totally beat their asses. I mean remember when the gods where fighting Typhon but only managed to slow him down, when Poseidon finally came he just blasted lasers outta his trident and beat the crap otta Typhon. Also, if Poseidon cracks open the earth, Zeus and Hades will fall down to hell, Poseidon will use water powers to control the river Styx and kill bothe of them,
  • swag ma... swag ma... 2014/04/02 15:27:49
    swag master
    +3
    Or if it doesn't work, he can control the river Lethe and brainwash them. So that's that
  • yash k 2014/02/01 15:50:16
    yash k
    +1
    If Zeus and posiedon were in water Zeus would win too because
    he can blast electricty in the water multiple times which
    is dangerous for the sea.
  • mike 2014/01/07 23:20:48
    mike
    +2
    poseidon

he is so much more powerful. i mean like zeus controlls the sky? what kinda power is that?!? and hades hes powerful but not enough to fight the mighty poseidon wich controlls the seas so i pick poseidon
  • esau.me... mike 2014/10/17 23:36:32 (edited)
    esau.merino.5
    +1
    Thank you finally people understand how i defeted zeus and hades secretly a millenia ago
  • greek myths 2013/09/11 10:09:53
    greek myths
    +4
    Poseidon would win using his wits they may not be the brightest but still poseidon splashes water on everyone but him and then makes a trail to his feat then zeus throws a lightning bolt and poseidon sidesteps and then it hits the water and then BAM everyone but poseidon
    Get zapped
  • esau.me... greek m... 2014/10/17 23:53:02
    esau.merino.5
    +2
    True that's how I defeated zeus an hades
  • Ullaz 2013/07/19 20:33:49
    Ullaz
    +3
    look zeus command the the other gods to help him but even though zeus does that who won't be afraid of hades, i mean hes the god of the dead and can kill anyone by sight, and for poseidon hes the god of the sea and earthquakes he can brake the ground open and swallow them
  • ojay Ullaz 2013/09/02 18:20:47
    ojay
    +3
    Remember that zeus had to trick hades before he could even send him to the underworld,I think hades would win cause firstly he is the first son of cronus secondly hades is god of the UNDERWORLD not dead THANOS is the god of dead hades is powerful beacause there were instances of hades walked all the way to mount olympus. Also hades is the king of beasts like the kraken whuch was used to overthrow their father cronus,zeus also is terrified of hades and hades even if he is seen as thee bad guy is actually zeus who maade hades seem lyk that poseidon is a quiet god so he's out of the fight. Now let's bring the elemental table hades can definetly use fire and fire beats lightning in the element table.finally hades has his helm of invisibility which makes none of the gods able to touch him or see him plus note there are more dead people than people that are alive so hades wins hands down
  • greek m... ojay 2013/09/11 10:11:00
    greek myths
    +3
    They are all brothers genius they are all sons of Cronus
  • greek m... ojay 2013/09/11 10:14:45
    greek myths
    +1
    ALSO he can't control fire idiot that's Hephaestus's job leave that to the blacksmith and zeus has the most powerful weapon lightning bolt and poseidon has the trident when he hits the ground with it it makes a earthquake and then when he strikes the sea it makes waves as high as mountains
  • greek m... ojay 2013/09/11 10:15:37
    greek myths
    +2
    Also you said it yourself zeus tricked hades why can't he do it again?
  • akash.r... ojay 2014/05/07 15:49:27
    akash.rakshit
    +3
    i agree hades will win.
  • RockyRAPPER 2013/04/17 00:35:32
    RockyRAPPER
    +2
    Hades. he's the best. If you watch clash of the Titans, Hades overthrew all Gods even Zeus and Poseidon. think about it he has everything the underworld, teleport, the pitchfork, black breath which paralyzes anything. In Wrath of the Titans he killed Poseidon single handedly and captured Zeus. So he is the Best. Even in the God of War video game, Poseidon was the easiest Gods to beat. Although Zeus was the Final God to defeat, Hades was much harder to beat. So I am sure Hades would kill both of them. come on guys, can anyone do tricks better than Hades? I don't think so
  • Alex Me... RockyRA... 2013/05/17 05:12:51
    Alex Medina
    +2
    Movies and games aren't a good base for opinions, first all gods can teleport in mythology, hades powers are life taking of mortals, soul command of death (and he doesn't call on souls even having that power in greek mythology) and turning anything in to gold. He wasn't a badass, he was feared by humans but he was fair to does who deserve it and cruel to those who were bad and abusive. Often depicted as an altruist. As for poseidon he was a bad mood god, always fighting and raping every woman he wanted, his powers were the sea and earthquake, also mainly feared by men, against gods his strength only counted. And Zeus a happy guy with unpredictable reaction, he was the god of gods for one reason, he planed the fight against his father, got the thunderbolt and had the hability to transform anything and anyone in whatever he wanted. So mythology says Zeus. Remember that there main powers were against mortals not against them, thats why Athena was the one capable of defeating Zeus (goddess of war and wisdom)
  • RockyRA... Alex Me... 2013/05/18 03:05:57
  • santos.... Alex Me... 2013/05/20 21:38:53
    santos.ausua
    +3
    Switch the other way around for Zeus and posiedon
  • greek m... Alex Me... 2013/09/11 10:29:03
    greek myths
    +1
    Alex I fully agree with you you and I obviously know our greek myths unlike these people you can't just base this on movies or video games
  • RockyRA... greek m... 2014/06/27 18:26:50
    RockyRAPPER
    What did you say..........I have Greek mythology books and beliefs. Dude you're arguing with the wrong person. Trust me!
  • santos.... RockyRA... 2013/05/20 21:37:28
    santos.ausua
    +2
    Doesn't matter it's just a movie
  • RockyRA... santos.... 2013/05/23 01:02:06
    RockyRAPPER
    I wasn't acting dramatic It's just my opinion that counts to me!
  • ojay RockyRA... 2013/09/02 18:23:29
    ojay
    +2
    I'm with u all the way zeus ws easier than hades
  • RockyRA... ojay 2013/09/03 23:38:45
    RockyRAPPER
    That's right Hades is the best
  • ojay RockyRA... 2013/09/02 18:23:48
    ojay
    +3
    I'm with u all the way zeus was easier than hades
  • akash.r... RockyRA... 2014/05/07 15:50:52
    akash.rakshit
    +1
    he was d last survivor of all gods.means he is d most powerful
  • RockyRA... akash.r... 2014/06/27 18:27:59
    RockyRAPPER
    No it just means he's the last survivor. Period!
  • conor.quinn.5245 2012/11/08 19:51:31
    conor.quinn.5245
    +1
    Hades would win but if he did not which is highly unlikely Poseidon
  • West virginia boy 2012/10/29 23:16:59
    West virginia boy
    +2
    I would say Poseidon because he has the power of the seas and water.POSEIDON VS HADES-Hades is the god of death but Poseidon is an Immortal so he can not die. Yes hades has other powers but that is his main power so it wouldn't do much to Poseion. Proseidons attack could be and earthquake which splits the earth in half and take the battle to hades home. The underworld. POSEIDON VS ZEUS If Zeus tryed to strike him with a thunder bolt all that Poseidon would have to do is rase the water and block to bolt. Then when Zeus gets angry the wind will shake the sea's and make the waves so Zeus' powers just give Poseidon the advantage. It would be an EPIC battle between ZEUS AND POSEIDON because you know water and lightning hate each other
  • Jungelp... West vi... 2013/07/31 20:42:01 (edited)
    Jungelpanther
    +2
    Water can't block lightning, and because Zeus is the god of the air he could used wind to control Poseidons water. But Poseidon would possebly win against Hades, but then Hades would take Zeus. But no one of the big three are better. But if it must have been some better it would be Zeus because he is the king, and because he control's the air how covers the hole planet, so its more air than water
  • greek m... Jungelp... 2013/09/11 10:20:42
    greek myths
    +1
    Wrong he is not the god of air he is the god of the skies and top god and a bit more but others are the god of airs the east west north south if you knew about greek myths you should know this
  • esau.me... Jungelp... 2014/10/17 23:55:13
    esau.merino.5
    +3
    Yes It can !when I battled zeus and hades I blocked zeus lightning bolt
  • yash k West vi... 2014/02/01 15:44:09
    yash k
    +2
    Water cant block lightning. It will be more dangerous if lightning touches the sea.
  • esau.me... yash k 2014/10/17 23:57:13
    esau.merino.5
    +1
    No because when it touches the sea I can raise the ocean and shock zeus my baby brother
  • nirpesh 2012/10/15 01:02:08
    nirpesh
    +3
    I think Posidion would kick but beacuse he has a lot more favor in land and also zeus is only king because his mom just saved him if posiden was the one that was saved he would be king and also POSIDOEN is the bosz and he can beat any body
  • the facts nirpesh 2014/01/20 01:05:38
    the facts
    +3
    Honestly in some of the myths it has been said that poseidon was also saved and was hidden in a flock of lambs, but i agree poseidon wins
  • esau.me... nirpesh 2014/10/17 23:58:31
    esau.merino.5
    +1
    Exactly that what I told my mom rhea but she just said to beat up zeus so I did so now I'm king of olypus
  • crissy.stormthomas 2012/10/04 20:49:14
    crissy.stormthomas
    +3
    Zeus he has the master bolt
  • santos.... crissy.... 2013/05/20 21:40:19
    santos.ausua
    +1
    Doesn't matter but posiedon had all the seas and he's a mortal

2014/10/31 16:52:14