If Obama wins the election , just look at the mess he will inherit plus he'll start blaming the working people for his mistakes ?

True~Male 2012/07/27 22:29:10
Related Topics: Election, Health, Obama, Prison
Do you agree--he will turn on the working poor and start taxing the hell out them and locking them up in prisons when they can't buy health careinsurance .

• Kane Fernau 2012/07/27 23:40:05
    yes
    Kane Fernau
    +9
    Obama never blames the real problem, Obama.
  • Obama Failed Soda Head Chie... 2012/07/27 23:22:07
  • sick'n'tired PWCM 2012/07/27 23:21:46
    yes
    sick'n'tired PWCM
    +6
    LOLOL! Good one.
  • Soapstone 2012/07/27 23:20:38
    yes
    Soapstone
    +7
    His ideas for illegals is already in the works. As though we don't have enough people out of work, he wants to add a few million more. That's what you do when you're trying to buy votes.
  • Amelia ... Soapstone 2012/08/08 14:06:08
    Amelia Smith
    Buying votes is a funny turn of phrase when he's being outfunded over 20-1.
  • Southern Man 2012/07/27 23:15:43
    yes
    Southern Man
    +6
    I'm sure he will if does anything other than blame I will fall over in disbelief the man { and i use the term loosely } will never admit to doing anything wrong
  • Gooky 2012/07/27 23:03:43
    yes
    Gooky
    +7
    Who else can he blame?We be it!
    lolol...good one,True~Male.
  • GANGA~Patriotic Revolution ... 2012/07/27 23:01:19
  • Scott 2012/07/27 22:56:34
    no
    Scott
    +1
    You meant Romney, right?
  • Souther... Scott 2012/07/27 23:16:37
  • Scott Souther... 2012/07/28 00:26:57
    Scott
    +1
    Brilliant retort. Your cut and paste capabilities are astounding. Such a rapier wit.
  • Souther... Scott 2012/07/28 01:10:05
    Southern Man
    +3
    Well thank you Mama your a real fine lady to say so
  • Scott Souther... 2012/07/28 18:24:28
    Scott
    Once again, what can I say? Delving deep into the humor well, you come up with "yeah, well you're a girl". Ouch! You certainly represent toothless, rednecks admirably.
  • Roger Scott 2012/07/28 22:13:26
    Roger
    +2
    Okay if you can't get his point let me explain it to you! Your head is up your ass because you support obama after 4 years of lies,scams, and pretty much crimmnal acts. You support NDAA(the third reich had that),Obamacare ( failed everywhere else in the world , 6,000 rules and regulations added each year for 4 years, Spending what we don't have, abortion ( there is a reason adoption exists), Manipulation of the stock market, and lets not forget murder!
    Now any questions on why your head is up your ass?
  • Scott Roger 2012/07/29 00:32:49
    Scott
    Yes, I totally question it because I disagree with everything you said, and therefor believe you are the one in need of head from ass extraction.. The major question is why your head is up Southern Man's ass.
  • Tasine Scott 2012/07/30 15:08:27
    Tasine
    You disagree that our congress has been spending more than we have? You disagree that Obama skirts the US Constitution at will? You disagree that Obama has made a shambles of our nation? You disagree that his policies have been spot on, thereby causing an enormous out of work population that would not be occurring but for policy decisions by our government?

Just one question about what you DO believe. What do you believe Obama has done that is demonstrative of helping the nation ?
  • Scott Tasine 2012/07/30 22:07:53
    Scott
    WTF? Is this a tag team match? First Southern Man, then Roger answers for him, then you answer for Roger?

1. Name a Congress that hasn't spent more than we have. Of course, nobody was concerned until Obama became President.

2. Yes, I disagree that Obama skirts the Constitution at will.
    3. Yes, I disagree that Obama has made a shambles of our nation. First, because it's not in shambles, and second because Bush left it crippled and Obama is try to heal it.
    4. I don't disagree that his policies are spot on.
    5. You can't judge anything he's done, because over half of Obama's plans for the american future was blocked by United States House of Representatives
    6. He’s gotten more done in three years than any president in decades.Here's a short list of what he has been able to do to help the nation, I could publish the long list, but I'm sure you won't even read the short list:

Obama has overhauled the food safety system
    Advanced women's rights in the work place
    Ended Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) in our military
    Stopped defending DOMA in court.
    Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
    Appointed two pro-choice women to the Supreme Court.
    Expanded access to medical care and provided subsidies for people who can't afford it.
    Expanded the Children's Health Insurance Prog...

Stopped defending DOMA in court.
    Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
    Expanded the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
    Fixed the preexisting conditions travesty [and rescissions] in health insurance.
    Invested in clean energy.
    Overhauled the credit card industry, making it much more consumer-friendly.
    While Dodd-Frank bill was weak in many respects, it was still an extremely worthwhile start at re-regulating the financial sector.
    He created a Elizabeth Warren's dream agency: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
    He's done a lot for veterans
    He got help for people whose health was injured during the clean-up after the 9/11 attacks.
    He's killed Osama Bin Laden
    Eliminated several other Al-Qaeda leaders
    Ended the War in Iraq
    Begun the drawdown of forces from Afghanistan
    End-run Republican obstructionism by recess-appointing Richard Cordray to run the Consumer Financial Protection Board.
  • Tasine Scott 2012/07/30 22:17:54
    Tasine
    Every item - EVERY ONE - is un-American, many are unconstitutional, and every one without exception are ways to have control over the citizens. If you cannot see that, God help you.
  • Scott Tasine 2012/07/30 22:28:36
    Scott
    Oh bless your little heart., I've always said that women don't deserve rights, children should be uninsured, hate crimes are the American way, and so on. If you don't see how callous, and wrong you are, then God help you.
  • Tasine Scott 2012/07/30 22:31:34
    Tasine
    The great saul alinsky way! You have it down pat.
  • Roger Scott 2012/07/30 19:01:25
    Roger
    +1
    You disagree you say....but you can not prove what I just said wrong so you just jump staright to why my head is up someone ass.
  • Scott Roger 2012/07/30 22:11:46
    Scott
    Are you F'ing kidding me? The first line in your post was telling me why my head's up my ass. I don't go there unless provoked. See above why I think you're wrong. Not that it will change your mind, just like you're not going to change mine. Have a great day.
  • Roger Scott 2012/07/30 22:26:36
    Roger
    Did I say I was mad at you for insulting me? What I said came with facts you did not show any
  • Tasine Roger 2012/07/30 15:04:25
    Tasine
    +1
    Well said, Roger! Kudos!

But progs never, ever understand what anyone else is saying. It takes too much of their brain power to think of what next inane thing to spit out to also pay real attention to what others say.
  • Lady Wh... Scott 2012/07/28 10:36:14
    LOLZ
  • ehrhornp 2012/07/27 22:33:34
    no
    ehrhornp
    +3
    Poor deluded soul. You have Obama mixed up with Mitt. If Mitt gets in the middle class and poor are screwed. If Obama gets reelected we may well end up towards a balanced federal budget again. Vote democrat for senate and House too.

Of course if you liked Bin, then vote republican.
  • True~Male ehrhornp 2012/07/27 22:38:17
    True~Male
    +8
    Just how in the hell can he even run on any of his accomplishments --we're not even headed in the right direction -- We're going off a cliff now.
  • ehrhornp True~Male 2012/07/27 22:41:33
    ehrhornp
    +1
    Haven't looked at the stock market today have you?
  • True~Male ehrhornp 2012/07/29 23:57:19
    True~Male
    +1
    yes barry bad
  • ehrhornp True~Male 2012/07/30 00:34:20
    ehrhornp
    Obama Good:

DJIA 13,075.66 +187.73 +1.46%
    NASDAQ 2,958.09 +64.84 +2.24%
    S&P 500 1,385.97 +25.95 +1.91%

GW Great president for Bin. Stock market went from around 10000 to under 7000. Way to go.
  • True~Male ehrhornp 2012/08/09 03:42:07
    True~Male
    All lies
  • Souther... True~Male 2012/07/28 01:11:29
    Southern Man
    +4
    Your very right about the Cliff
  • ehrhornp Souther... 2012/07/30 00:35:36
    ehrhornp
    If we can only go off more cliffs like that above.
  • Tasine True~Male 2012/07/30 22:22:03
    Tasine
    He can't. You're right. Every "accomplishment" has either not not occurred or has been a disaster and VERY expensive for the taxpayers - I suspect 1-2 people on this thread are actual taxpayers. Given their attitude and their non-knowledge of anything they are talking about, I must doubt it, but the rules of percentages says there are 1-2 in most groups.
  • ehrhornp Tasine 2012/07/30 22:40:50
    ehrhornp
    This year our tax rate was lower than Mitt's I think. Now that is an accomplishment. We got our tax rate down to around 8% due to buying a photovoltaic system. Should reduce our electrical costs down to less than 20 a month.
  • Tasine ehrhornp 2012/07/30 22:43:25
    Tasine
    Interesting. We were told a few days ago that our electricity is going up.
  • ehrhornp Tasine 2012/07/30 23:03:59
    ehrhornp
    That is why we installed it. Day after our installation we were notified that rates were rising again and our bill was just under $200. Now if we can only do something about our water bill. lol
  • Quietma... ehrhornp 2012/07/27 23:09:49
    Quietman   ~PWCM~JLA
    +8
    liberalism mental disorder
    and you got it bad!!
  • ehrhornp Quietma... 2012/07/27 23:12:36
    ehrhornp
    +1
    Sure beats being a phony conservative. Tell me what are you most impressed with the phony conservative accomplishments?

1. Blowing a balanced federal budget to hell
    2. Starting two wars based upon lies and off budget
    3. Practice Nation building with great results?
  • Quietma... ehrhornp 2012/07/27 23:16:28
    Quietman   ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Since Romney isn't Bush I'd say none of the above.. When you start dealing in reality get back to me.

2014/10/22 14:03:28