If after the Republicans BLOCKED all of Obama's bills,, and the MILLIONAIRES spent all of their money on Negative advertising: are you prepared to ask yourselves, why is Obama STILL President?

Cochise 2012/05/21 18:31:45

• NPC 2012/05/21 18:42:24
    NPC
    +23
    The Democrats control the Executive Branch-OBlamer. The Democrats control the Senate-Dirty Harry. How can the Republicans block anything ? Cannot do it. The House subjmits bills and legisation and the Reid led Senate blocks all of them. Get real Liberals ?

• 'Zedd 2012/05/26 11:18:09
  • happyday49 2012/05/25 22:16:53
    happyday49
    Do you mean Obama's millionaires and billionaires?
  • George Zook 2012/05/23 20:32:42
    George Zook
    because Romney is an ass ... a lying ass
  • schjaz 2012/05/23 13:57:28
    schjaz
    Where is yes and no? The answers are not fitting the question. Would I ask myself why Obama would still be president? no. I would buy a couple guns and move higher into the mountains.
  • happyday49 schjaz 2012/05/25 22:15:30
    happyday49
    +1
    Can you even purchase a gun today? The Pres. would like for us to be sitting ducks, he is not about the Constitution or freedom. Higher ground would be the most safe place to be.
  • schjaz happyday49 2012/05/26 17:26:16
    schjaz
    +1
    and i am on my way.............
  • TrudyGirl 2012/05/23 00:10:40
    TrudyGirl
    +1
    He is still there and will remain there because of his cool head and straightforward attitude that always helps this country. He may just be able to start serious peace talks around the world. He is getting us started again on the right path..we will be the leader of the free world again and we will encourage other countries to join in efforts of making this world safe and free for everyone,
  • fluer 2012/05/22 22:25:14
    fluer
    He is still president until the election after that he will be gone.
  • Armchair Commando 2012/05/22 21:31:48
    Armchair Commando
    +3
    Obama is still president because his term isn't up yet. But it will be soon and Mitt Romney will be sworn in next January. Bam had his shot and he blew it big time. This country is more divided than ever. The economy is in the dumper. Unemployment is unnecessarily high. The socialist takeover of health care is about to be overturned. Need I go on? This guy was and is way out of his league and never should have even been considered presidential material.
  • schjaz Armchai... 2012/05/23 13:58:40
    schjaz
    well said.
  • captain... Armchai... 2012/05/24 16:24:38
    captainquiggle
    Fiscal spending under Obama is the lowest in decades. More private sector jobs exist now than when he actually took office. He's cut public sector jobs, in effect, cutting government in size. He's ended a war and put together the framework for pulling troops out of the second one in about two years. He's revived the auto industry. Unemployment is at 8 percent. * Consumers are spending money now... I'm not really sure how the economy is in the crapper, but I'm sure you've got some issues to harp on.

Unfortunately wars cost money and in the wake of a recession, a debt has gotten worse. But, with an economy on the rise, and fiscal spending at an all time low, is there any reason to believe that Obama can't work it out in 4 years?

Who got us out of the recession? Who can continue to do it? What makes anyone thing Romney has a better shot at creating jobs? Massachusetts, where he was governor ranked 47th out of 50 in job creation under Romney. Why didn't Romney flex his job-creation skills then? He had his shot and couldn't do it. What makes anyone think he can do it for America, when he can't do it for the state he's governed?

Don't be stupid. America knows who's blowing smoke and mirrors and who's being honest. I'm a registered republican and I know when the FAR RIGHT wants to ta...

Don't be stupid. America knows who's blowing smoke and mirrors and who's being honest. I'm a registered republican and I know when the FAR RIGHT wants to take over, and I'm not going to just follow the flock and be a moron for the cause.

I believe in equal rights for all and I believe in women's healthcare. I believe that the religious right need to keep it IN THEIR HOMES and stop trying to legislate with their bibles. It's disgusting.

*Romney said is should be at 4 percent, but when asked what he'd bring it to, he said after 4 years he'd have it at 6. The thing is that it's already projected to be there in 4 years thanks to... Obama.
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2012/05/22 17:51:38
  • schjaz Chris -... 2012/05/23 14:01:25
    schjaz
    +1
    As long as there are more dems and repubs than independents....we will have a dem or repub president. Ppl need to abandon the parties and start signing up to vote as independents....choose the best candidate. Until then, a vote outside the parties is wasted.
  • Chris -... schjaz 2012/05/23 14:08:18
  • schjaz Chris -... 2012/05/23 14:39:46
    schjaz
    I wish I could agree.
  • Chris -... schjaz 2012/05/23 15:18:24
  • schjaz Chris -... 2012/05/24 15:45:38
    schjaz
    i think ppl like you and Penn Jillette think you are a making a statement with yur vote but noone cares. it shouldn't be like that but it is....so not only will your voice not be heard but your vote will not count.
  • Chris -... schjaz 2012/05/24 16:12:33
  • schjaz Chris -... 2012/05/24 16:32:48
    schjaz
    who will count your vote? they throw them away.
  • Chris -... schjaz 2012/05/24 16:40:25
  • schjaz Chris -... 2012/05/25 17:01:21
    schjaz
    I am not saying LITERALLY...I am saying your vote will not stand up against a party candidate and to vote outside the parties is a vote thrown away. They will physically be counted, yeah, and then thrown away. They just don't count.
  • Chris -... schjaz 2012/05/25 21:52:33
  • Beth F B 2012/05/22 14:00:32
    Beth F B
    +1
    I voted for All of the above as much as I hate picking just one, I picked All of the above. Yes, I did vote for Obama and I still will when the election comes. As I do not like Romney and I pick the lesser of two evils. Romney may state that his religious views will not cloud his judgment if he's elected, but I do not buy into it, he will kill the Roe vs Wade and make abortion illegal again, as it is the woman's right to terminate their pregnancy if they see fit, Obama stands by the women for their right to abort if they want to.
  • Lady Wh... Beth F B 2012/05/22 20:56:45
    well said
  • schjaz Beth F B 2012/05/23 14:05:10
    schjaz
    Romney will not kill roe v. wade. No president can do that. The Supreme Court has ruled and that's it. We have other fish to fry on the Supreme Court Docket and new issues on the schedule. No way the SCOTUS is going back to old dead issues that have already been ruled upon. Romney will not make abortion illegal. He can't. Obama is a liar.
  • fortycal_sig 2012/05/22 13:49:34
    fortycal_sig
    The Republican establishment have already shot themselves in the foot by backing bankster sell-out sock-puppet crypto-fascist Obama-twin Romney.
  • KoAm 2012/05/22 13:11:56
    KoAm
    +5
    Huh???

The Republicans didn't block the stimulus bill, nor did they block Obamacare. (Not that they didn't try.)

Those were Obama's two big signature items in 2009, and they were both passed into law.

A lot of good they did. The economy is worse and our national deficit is absolutely ballooning.

So, let's not bang on about how "Republican blocking" is the reason why things are so messed up.

Obama got what he wanted during the first two years of his presidency. They didn't help. They only made things worse.
  • schjaz KoAm 2012/05/23 14:05:58
    schjaz
    yeppers!
  • rknothead 2012/05/22 11:26:02
    rknothead
    +2
    It would tell me Obama bought more union and gay votes with my tax dollars.
  • middlesex1957 2012/05/22 10:13:02
    It is because the American people knew what side their bread was buttered on.
    middlesex1957
    +1
    No matter how much money the "Republicans"? (are these people really Republicans anymore - or just anarchists masquerading as Republicans? I don't think Lincoln was hellbent on tearing down the government...) spend on false advertising and propaganda the public know this simple truth. They are currently owned by the wealthiest, most obsessive money hoarders the world has ever known. They've sold their souls and livelihood to people who without a scrap of shame intend to steal from the poor and middle class to give to themselves when they already have more money than anyone could spend in a hundred lifetimes. The American public is on to it. These uber rich need psychiatric help and they need to have the money taken away - no they do not deserve to hoard while they starve the rest of the world and no they don't deserve it.
  • Lady Wh... middles... 2012/05/22 20:57:59
    Couldn't have said it better....!
  • dawn middles... 2012/05/25 04:30:33
    dawn
    Wow, your comments are very telling about your lack of understanding about just what has happened and who the anarchists are here. OWS led to anarchy and OWS is decidedly leftist. I'm a Republican and I'm certainly not rich. Your rhetoric is a little rich with phrases like"tearing down the gov't.' most obsessive money hoarders,sold their souls to steal from the poor"-WOW.
  • RJ~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/22 10:03:14
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    And how did the "Republicans block 0bama's bills" when the Democrat party controlled both houses of Congress for the first two years of his term?

Here's another question for you: what are the names of the two houses of Congress?
  • Lady Wh... RJ~PWCM... 2012/05/22 20:58:10
    9 months
  • sunniday 2012/05/22 05:27:44
    sunniday
    Its not over until the fat lady sings.Also its impossible to tell but with politic anything can happen.
  • mwg0735 2012/05/22 05:24:50
  • Rick 2012/05/22 04:55:01
    Rick
    +1
    the GD moochers want their bread buttered for life!
  • cyclone 2012/05/22 04:50:46
    cyclone
    +1
    I know I'm by this poll I'm in the minority, but being truthful usually leaves you with few company , especially in this situation, I'm not here to change anybody's mind, just to keep my own opinion, truthful and clear.
  • Patriot Unit 2012/05/22 03:59:38
    Patriot Unit
    +1
    I have to totally agree with the top opinion, nothing more need be said!
  • Mary 2012/05/22 03:36:23 (edited)
    Mary
    +3
    CONGRESS has been BLOCKED from seeing virtually all of the despot's bills...

OBAMA bypasses Congress at almost every turn......(taking his cues instead, from the Manuel for Dictators).. the proliferation of executive orders.

2014/10/23 00:15:14