I was just wondering why some girls and some women hate gamers geeks/gamer nerds and anime/manga lovers or you can say this way gamers geeks and gamer nerds/anime and manga lovers

Cloud 2012/08/05 01:00:32
Fellow sodaheads,fellow gamers,fellow anime fans and fellow manga fans i do apologize for the title i don't know how to ask it and this question is out of curiosity and also came to me i like your input on this and remember i said some i didn't say all and yes i admit it bugged me so i like your opinions thanks.

I was just wondering why some girls and some women hate gamers geeks/gamer nerds and anime/manga lovers or you can say this way gamers geeks and gamer nerds/anime and manga lovers and other nerds and geeks like myself?

Do they rather have a guy spends hours and hours at the gym getting buffed that have no brains or do they rather have a guy spends hours and hours at the bars drinking and sleeping around and come home late and of course he'll lie about it like some guys who does lie do they rather have a guy who have swimsuit models all over on his walls same with football,cheerleaders a lot of crazy stuff like that.

And finally do they rather have a guy spends hours and hours on doing drugs like hardcore cocaine and smoking,doing weed and get wasted and they cause you nothing but drama and misery if that's what they want then leave us alone and have fun with your bad boys,assholes,jerks and other evil men and bastards and douchebags and your baby daddy issues.

I do apologize again i can't help but wonder about it if you can answer me why with the hate thanks and if not i fully understand and those of you who were wondering yes I'm a 24 year old gamer and yes i love gaming,anime and manga and if i choose to add anything else I'll edit this question farther thanks again everyone and have a great weekend :).

• Bluishfire 2012/08/05 20:53:13
    Bluishfire
    +3
    Woah. Im sorry, but just woah. How do i say this.. Im a gamer, "geek" or whatever u'd like to call me, myself. I go to convents with cosplay and such aswell, i love reading, i love writing, i love everything that people call geeky. And i really REALLY HONESTLY want to make it clear to you that people dont hate you for being a gamer. It seems like anyone can count as a "gamer" lately and i know girls who are attracted to this type of guys. Ive seen "geeks" with gamers, gamers with nerds, and gamers with "normal" people. What im trying to say with this is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and honestly, most girls DONT GIVE A FLYING HOOT about what you do or what your interests are as long as you prove to her that you love her, every day. Sure, its easier to hang out if you have the same interest, but its really not needed.
    THEN again, there will always be people who dislike gaming. Because you dont like everyone else either, do you?
    Just find your right element, and you will find the right girl sooner or later. And girl gamers do exist, we are not a myth.

• AlexaHansen 2014/02/20 01:32:17
    AlexaHansen
    For the same reason some of those "geeks" hate the other girls. There's always gonna be people who hate others for being "weird" or different.
  • Black_Rose 2012/08/06 14:41:15
    Black_Rose
    I don't hate gamers and anime/manga lovers. I'm a fellow gamer and anime/manga lover myself. I like any person who is nice to me. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. I don't judge anyone, or hate a person for being into something, or looking a certain way.

Eminem I don t care if you re

Also, not all guys who go to the gym have no brains. I know a lot of smart guys that go to the gym. They just like taking care of their bodies, and like looking good. My best friend is a huge anime/mange/video game lover. He goes to the gym all the time, and is working to become a personal trainer. He is also extremely smart.
  • Cloud Black_Rose 2012/08/06 14:44:28
    Cloud
    OK but lol i bet he spends hours and hours at gym never come home unless he felt like it lol
  • Black_Rose Cloud 2012/08/06 15:12:08 (edited)
    Black_Rose
    Not as long as he would like to be lol. He works from 5am-3pm all week, and has school two days from 5pm-10:30pm (even though 2hrs of it is working out for personal training). So he goes anytime around that, unless he's with me. But usually he drags me to the gym too because were always together. Lol
  • meltrab9194 2012/08/06 03:38:44
    meltrab9194
    i had a well thought out answer but it was too long and hard to explain (it'd have sound confusing uless i say it face to face) so imma try to make it as short as possible.dont show that your "obsessed" with what you always do.make it seem like theres time for her without saying an allusion or insider to an anime/game.if you give her a pet name make sure you didnt get it from like an anime or something(ex.if she goes blank sometimes dont call her space cadet (from friuts basket) even if you may think it cute how she some times act like tohru) because when/if shes begins to really get into you she'll try to like the same things you do then seen all the cute pet names weren't from you (or your heart no matter how cheesy that may sound) it'll just be from your strange fetish.

all the other guy types you mentioned like the buff guy it shows that he likes to take care of his self,it may also show that hes self centered but a girl may not notice that right away. firt thing she'll think is that he looks good obviously and that he can help her stay in shape---i'll be stopping here cause as yu can see its not as short as i hoped but still shorter than what i had in mind describing the types of guys is where it gets tricky there are many loop holes and and different scenarios and of c...

all the other guy types you mentioned like the buff guy it shows that he likes to take care of his self,it may also show that hes self centered but a girl may not notice that right away. firt thing she'll think is that he looks good obviously and that he can help her stay in shape---i'll be stopping here cause as yu can see its not as short as i hoped but still shorter than what i had in mind describing the types of guys is where it gets tricky there are many loop holes and and different scenarios and of course all girls arnt the same but the majority feel this way...i think lol

and remember this girls tend to like people that seem like they can protect them if something goes wrong,someone who seem like they wont quit,someone with confedence (i mean shy is cute too but some guys are dangerously shy and girls may sometimes step forward to let you know they like you too but if your still shy they'll just give up and go to someone else) and sadly "gamer/manga/anime nerds" tend to be or SEEM at least like most of those
  • Bluishfire 2012/08/05 20:53:13
    Bluishfire
    +3
  • Cloud Bluishfire 2012/08/05 21:01:14
    Cloud
    Sorry for asking this stupid question i was just curios about why they hate on us when we do love you but they hated on us for what we love what the heck well you get the idea why i asked.
  • Bluishfire Cloud 2012/08/05 21:05:00
    Bluishfire
    +1
    No worries, it wasnt such a stupid question but still a pretty obvious answer. The main point with life is that you will always have haters, no matter what you do. Ignore them and find the people who are worth your time.
  • deathblackviolin 2012/08/05 16:21:14
    deathblackviolin
    you ask really dumb qustions mayby women just dont like YOU in general it has nothing to do with anime or manga
  • casey 2012/08/05 01:49:36
    casey
    women dont want all those other guys either unless they partisipate in the same activites. it all about time spent, energy in makeing somehappy and of corse your presentation. mostly after they get married to them do they realize that they are not thire mans priority. those other men pretend the presentation you my love are more important to me then everything else then they get married and the man then decides to make other stuff more important makeing thire wife feel neglected and alone. then out of nowere is devorce. the diffrence with gamers nerds or anime the women knows atomaticly that she will never be first she will always come last. so she looks for someone else.
  • casey 2012/08/05 01:33:07
    casey
    I dont mind them had lots of them for friends in high school. but for most girls/women its not about hateing nerds, games or hobbies it the attitude that comes with. a 25-40 year old that acts as if he was 12 is not attractive. women look for providers and helpers and someone who can make them feel important. not someone who when they get home from work if they even work sit down and for the rest of the evening sit infront of the tv playing games. games the women might not understand because it was never explained and being ignored. think of it this way would you want to be with a women thats hobby is collecting expenive shoes and they have hundreads already they act 15 giggling spending hard earned money on shoes they will discard after 1 year of wareing them if they ware them at all. They are always dragging you along for hours asking your opinion on everything and end up only hearing what they want. then bitching because you dont understand them when you try to tell them you dont need 50 thousand pairs of shoes that cost 100 thousand dollers. first this shows selfishness you cant show someone is important to you when you are always speening money on your self. then it shows you time is more important spent on what you want to do instead of something you can do together. no...
    I dont mind them had lots of them for friends in high school. but for most girls/women its not about hateing nerds, games or hobbies it the attitude that comes with. a 25-40 year old that acts as if he was 12 is not attractive. women look for providers and helpers and someone who can make them feel important. not someone who when they get home from work if they even work sit down and for the rest of the evening sit infront of the tv playing games. games the women might not understand because it was never explained and being ignored. think of it this way would you want to be with a women thats hobby is collecting expenive shoes and they have hundreads already they act 15 giggling spending hard earned money on shoes they will discard after 1 year of wareing them if they ware them at all. They are always dragging you along for hours asking your opinion on everything and end up only hearing what they want. then bitching because you dont understand them when you try to tell them you dont need 50 thousand pairs of shoes that cost 100 thousand dollers. first this shows selfishness you cant show someone is important to you when you are always speening money on your self. then it shows you time is more important spent on what you want to do instead of something you can do together. now to keep someone in your heart to love they need your time, money and attention(energy) its that simple. you can win anyone over with these three things the hobby to them would not matter as long as there was a time limt boundry.
  • lonewolf 2012/08/05 01:19:40
    lonewolf
    most likely because there is a life out there and they want to part of it
  • Xitlalilolly 2012/08/05 01:05:46
    Xitlalilolly
    i dnt care what the guy is into as long as they're into me too then were cool..
  • Cloud Xitlali... 2012/08/05 01:07:08
    Cloud
    i was curios about why they hate on us when we do love you but they hated on us for what we love what the heck well you get the idea why i asked.
  • Xitlali... Cloud 2012/08/05 01:08:48
    Xitlalilolly
    yeah i knoee what you mean... dnt worry those people that hate on geeks arent the best people in the world.. they probably secretly want to be you! C;
  • Soot The Fallen 2012/08/05 01:04:24
    Soot The Fallen
    Hate the game not the player :3
  • Cloud Soot Th... 2012/08/05 01:05:41
    Cloud
    Thank you i agree and i can't help but winder why they hate on us if you want you can tell me why or not and if you don't know i understand.
  • Soot Th... Cloud 2012/08/05 01:13:42

2014/08/27 17:40:40