I was curios should i feel guilty for that i love foreign movies and Asian dramas even though i have favorites and all time favorites here in America as well:please read below to learn more why i ask

Cloud 2012/09/19 19:59:56
Fellow sodaheads i was curios when I'm asking this because some people are racist and racism and yes i hate that too and i do apologize for the long title and i don't care who knows it and if they learn my love for foreign movies and Asian dramas especially I'm a American white guy.

What if they tell me I'm a traitor of my own country or think i have a fetish for that women and girls like Asian girls and Asian women aka yellow fever when i don't and I'm not a traitor of my own country please allow me farther more to explain my taste in foreign movies and Asian dramas it varies.

I will say it proudly i love all kinds of foreign movies,Asian dramas,anime and manga you may ask like what i tell you examples of genres i loved anything from kids and yes animated too-to action-to romance-to
drama-to erotica-to horror-to Nigerian Cinema,Nigerian movies and black
movies aka Nollywood and many more.

And if you want me to list of all of my favorites and all time favorites please let me know and yes i admit some may and may not have sex scenes that's in my favorites and all time favorites lists depends on the foreign movies and/or their shows such as Asian dramas.

And some may or might not have sad scenes if it does it either make me feel sad or i was about to cry yes i admit sometimes i do get teary eyes when I'm watching them and i admit I'm a fan of certain celebrities might or might not be outside of my race.

And yes some of foreign movies and Asian dramas do have nude scenes in them they are in my favorites and all time favorites list too and yes some may either be straight,gay,lesbians in the foreign movies and Asian dramas in my list i love if i love it as well depends on the foreign movies and Asian dramas should i feel guilty for this in your opinions.

Please be honest i don't care if it's harsh thanks and yes i only date outside of my own race mostly Thanks for reading this and thanks for your opinions and thanks for your honesty and if you have any suggestions for any good foreign movies and/or Asian drams you think I'll enjoy and i love if i love it let me know and list them thanks again everyone :).

• Ana 2012/10/07 22:59:17
    Ana
    +2
    should i feel guilty that i watch american movies?
  • Cloud Ana 2012/10/08 00:02:36 (edited)
    Cloud
    +1
    Nice question and my short and simple answer is no and yes i do know some people tend to be racist and/or racism that's why i ask this question and i never will be racist and racism and is that avatar really picture of you if so your look beautiful
  • Ana Cloud 2012/10/08 01:00:51
    Ana
    +4
    thanks for the compliment ^//^ not a lot of people are like that in japan, we figure it as cultural learning. we pick things up in movies as well with the language and how different people are with their culture. .. sorry i took long to reply i'm watching power rangers time force
  • Cloud Ana 2012/10/08 08:48:36 (edited)
    Cloud
    +1
    It's OK and no problem and yes i admit i love all cultures not just yours and i love all of their stuff if you think that's weird since I'm an American white guy i fully understand and i haven't seen power rangers time force yet :).
  • The Winter Sodahead 2012/09/19 20:11:12
    The Winter Sodahead
    Watch North Korean propaganda movies for all I care.
  • Cloud The Win... 2012/09/21 14:23:51 (edited)
    Cloud
    Thanks for sharing your answer and if you don't believe me that i love all kinds of foreign movies,anime,manga and Asian dramas not just erotica like one have a romance theme in the mix with it with action and martial arts let me know.

Or if you want a foreign drama movie or Asian drama with school settings mix with romance or just romance i can name any others if you want one or more to prove it to you let me know and yes same thing with my favorites and my all time favorites here in America as well.
  • The Win... Cloud 2012/09/21 15:41:13
    The Winter Sodahead
    +1
    I really don't care what you watch.
  • Kyle 2012/09/19 20:01:19
    Kyle
    +3
    you shouldnt feel guilty about it

2014/10/31 23:49:16