I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK.

☣Lady Gothika☣ ™ 2012/05/24 10:27:43

im 5,000 points away from level 20 now,
and i want to make it to level 20 on my birthday which is on Sunday the 27th May...
I know this is a big favor, but sharing is caring and i love you!!!

and i thank you for helping me,

• Pakki 2012/06/21 00:14:00
    okey dokey
    Pakki
    I'm sorry Chaya, I just received this in my email.
    I hope you made it!
    Happy belated Birthday!
  • P. Sturm 2012/06/07 04:59:36
    nuh
    P. Sturm
    I hope you made it. I'm finally reading this on 06JUN12 at 10:00 pm. I got a little behind.
  • katywon 2012/06/01 21:42:43
    koolio
    katywon
    Late getting to your post but I hope you made it. I will ans, all your posts that I see until you get there. Good luck
  • Tdog 2012/05/29 02:28:20
    koolio
    Tdog
    Oh noooooooo, i'm too late.
    Sorry, I let u down buddy.
  • Harold 2012/05/26 22:42:15
    okey dokey
    Harold
    I have plenty of time since mine is in December.
  • Quazimoto 2012/05/26 20:52:24
    okey dokey
    Quazimoto
    Best of luck.
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/05/26 08:36:19
    okey dokey
    nothingbutthetruth
    Sure, we'll try our best to get you over the mark, but remember to return the favor to your fellow SodaHead when asked. Happy Birthday in advance.
    koolio
    +1
    Koolio I never heard that one before.
  • johnpaul 2012/05/26 02:21:37
    okey dokey
    johnpaul
    +1
    I'm all for you. Happy Birthday.
  • Claybern 2012/05/26 02:07:19
    okey dokey
    Claybern
    +1
    I will help you anytime. That's what I am here for. And good luck.
  • oldlady 2012/05/25 23:36:14
    okey dokey
    oldlady
    +1
    No problem. Just let me know what the key chain looks like when you get one :/
  • panjok2 2012/05/25 15:22:38
    okey dokey
    panjok2
    I shared with the masses! Hope this helps! I am new so I don't know the point system yet or what it really means but hope ya get your 20!
  • ☣Lady G... panjok2 2012/05/25 22:34:01
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +2
    thank you
  • Night-Thirst 2012/05/25 12:44:14
    koolio
    Night-Thirst
    +2
    Happy Early Birthday!!! ^_^
  • caius madison 2012/05/25 08:52:25
    okey dokey
    caius madison
    +2
    You got my support, and hopefully my friends too! Happy early birthday, the band I'm with plays live all day that day in Las Vegas. Cheers!!!!
  • ☣Lady G... caius m... 2012/05/25 08:53:22
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +4
    Thank you
  • caius m... ☣Lady G... 2012/05/25 10:39:04
    caius madison
    +2
    Anytime.
  • ☣Lady G... caius m... 2012/05/25 10:40:26
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +5
    Koolios
  • panjok2 caius m... 2012/05/25 15:19:39
    panjok2
    My favorite band and my wifes is Kings of Leon and they were suuuposed to play in Las Vegas last year on Sep3... my birthday but they cancelled the whole US tour! I had won 2nd place in their "road to slane castle contest" which was a tour pass to all 30 shows!

Of course they cancelled leaving us broke from pre-paid hotels rooms all over the country! We had pre-paid because it was 30 cheaper each night but NO refund if you cancelled! Who would have thought they would have cancelled?
    We live in Northeast Indiana so we had these shows lined up (because we couldn't afford to drive to all 30 of them!) Buffalo, Indy, Detroit, Cincinnati, Chicago, Kansas,2 shows at red rocks, Colorado,2 in southern California, Phoenix,Las vegas on my birthday!!!

Me and my wife are also in their "back down south" music video! We got to hang out all day with the band down in Bell Buckle ,Tennessee! The video is made up of nothing but KOL fans and two actors which are the main characters in the video! We are at minute 3:27 me in the white hoodie and her in the blue hoodie next to me! We all got kodak playsport cameras and actually partied with the whole band in the tennessee mountains...which was the bases of the video! A party in the woods! I have some video of it on my Youtube channel..I am Panjok2 ...

Me and my wife are also in their "back down south" music video! We got to hang out all day with the band down in Bell Buckle ,Tennessee! The video is made up of nothing but KOL fans and two actors which are the main characters in the video! We are at minute 3:27 me in the white hoodie and her in the blue hoodie next to me! We all got kodak playsport cameras and actually partied with the whole band in the tennessee mountains...which was the bases of the video! A party in the woods! I have some video of it on my Youtube channel..I am Panjok2 on youtube!

Here is a link to the blog I had to create for the contest! It also has some cool stuff on it about our experience! If anyone wants to help us out then you can click on the google adverrtisements! We get a little money each time! Thanks if ya do!
    http://kingsofleonlive.blogsp...
  • caius m... panjok2 2012/05/25 20:43:15 (edited)
    caius madison
    I would not have been such a sport if the same happened to me. I would immediately become a crazed fan for another band. Why did they cancel the tour? I didn't know they had as I don't like KoL. Their songs get played to death, and I like Muse and Bloc Party better. Check out White Denim, and I will try to help you guys out.
  • panjok2 caius m... 2012/05/31 14:28:38
    panjok2
    OK i will check out those bands! I like Muse too but haven't listened to the others but I will check them out!
    I guess I still like them because they cancelled over the singer Caleb becoming ill after drinking and trying to play in 115 degree weather in Texas last summer! Then there were rumors that he had a drinking problem but the official statement was that he had screwed up his vocals and exhaustion!
    I think it was a little of both because they have been basically touring non stop for years!
    The real reason I still like them is because I had a drinking problem myself and if I hadn't had people who understood then I might not be here today! I think everyone deserves a chance for help.
    They always add their fans into their video's plus they won't do certain things because they don't want us true fans calling them a sale-out!
    I know they play 2 of their songs a lot on the radio but that is the radio stations not the bands fault!
    KOL has soo many great songs and if you get to know them and where they came from you will see they really are a great band! Caleb can be an ass but he gets put in his place by his brothers which are in the band too!
    Here is one of my favorites of theirs and I hope I can get you to listen to some more of their songs! Caleb's voice is simply amazing in...

Here is one of my favorites of theirs and I hope I can get you to listen to some more of their songs! Caleb's voice is simply amazing in my opinion and it keeps this straight, 38 year old guy wanting to hear more! I know a lot of people... who don't know them...would think they are a girls band but in reality there are a lot of guys just like me who appreciate their sound! They have what guys like me want and that is a little rock mixed with a little southern and something else I can't explain! hope you like this one! I love how the very first strum of the guitar is held for so long and the sound that it makes! I play it loud while driving! haha gets me in a good mood!

• caius m... panjok2 2012/05/31 15:31:27
    caius madison
    I too was a pretty bad drinker, I put it under wraps because I play as a traveling musician. I do not want incidents like this to break my dream apart when I can do something about it. I went to detox and made the guys take a pretty vigilant stance on my drinking at all when touring. We just lost our bassplayer due to drunken rages. It was not what we wanted, he's quit several times, and each time he does..... he says and even does things he can never take back. I was never that bad, but I would become so numb by it, that I couldn't function. I hope Caleb gets sober. Personally, I don't like his voice. Not the worst I've heard though, just not my taste for a vocalist. I support standing by your music. If we all would just do that, according to polls, the true "pop" music is rock.
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/05/25 06:43:52
    okey dokey
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    I'll give you some raves =o) Happy Birthday!!
  • ☣Lady G... gldynmd... 2012/05/25 06:44:41
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +5
    thank you
  • gldynmd... ☣Lady G... 2012/05/25 07:08:27
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    You're welcome. How close are you now?
  • ☣Lady G... gldynmd... 2012/05/25 07:09:24
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +5
    983 points away
  • gldynmd... ☣Lady G... 2012/05/25 07:26:57
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +2
    Awww I hope you make it!
  • ☣Lady G... gldynmd... 2012/05/25 07:27:57
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +5
    thank you!!
  • Catnip 2012/05/25 03:37:16
    koolio
    Catnip
  • ☣Lady G... Catnip 2012/05/25 03:37:52
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +6
    yay thank you
  • *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg' 2012/05/25 02:50:47
    okey dokey
    *K'eim*h3reg' *Peh2u *Meg'
    +2
    Sure thing kiddo.
  • ☣Lady G... *K'eim*... 2012/05/25 02:56:01
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +5
    thank you
  • *K'eim*... ☣Lady G... 2012/05/25 03:20:40
  • Maleficent 2012/05/25 01:50:35
    koolio
    Maleficent
    +2
    good luck and happy birthday.
  • ☣Lady G... Maleficent 2012/05/25 01:54:48
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +5
    thank you
  • Maleficent ☣Lady G... 2012/05/25 02:01:29
    Maleficent
    +2
    you're welcome.
  • ☣Lady G... Maleficent 2012/05/25 02:03:39
  • starlight 2012/05/25 01:07:37
    okey dokey
    starlight
    +2
    Happy Birthday
  • ☣Lady G... starlight 2012/05/25 01:17:43
    ☣Lady Gothika☣ ™
    +4
    thank you
  • JJ 2012/05/25 00:33:50 (edited)
    okey dokey
    JJ
    +2
    Happy birthday!

2014/07/29 00:36:52