I have 2 good questions about fighting video games if you don't mind and i am just wondering about it

Cloud 2012/07/03 17:12:22
You know what sodaheads i have 2 good questions about fighting games if you don't mind and i am just wondering about it that came to me that i think of it and thanks.

And no this is not meaning to sound sexist or offending anyone this question is mainly for girls and women who play video games or as you would say gamer girls and gamer women no offense gamer girls and gamer women and guys and fellow gamers you are welcome to answer the questions as well thanks.

1.Do any girls,any women,any gamer girls and any women like/love any good,great or awesome fighting games on any systems and yes including the classics? And 2nd part to this question if so do you like/love playing those games with your man? yes that means either he is your boyfriend or your husband.

2. Do any of you girls,any of you women,any of you gamer girls,any of you gamer women find it weird if the guy play as female against you and are you jealous of it?

Meaning if you see his stuff of that character like if you 2 play street fighter he plays as Chun Li or any other female characters and what if he have posters or any other things of that character of either females or males(not for the attraction).

No i don't mean me i am just asking ahead of time plus yes if i collect stuff that i love and i collect stuff that i like and it might make her feel awkward and she'll more likely dumps you/or me in my case since she is either jealous of those anime girls/anime women and video games girls/video game women you/or i loved as our favorites or she might think you are/or i am insane if she sees that stuff plus i am just curios.

Anyway the main female characters i mainly love more is more attractive,sexy,beautiful,hot badass types and mix with she have great/awesome personality and she is a good person.

And i do have other favorite characters of both females and males not for the attraction since I'm not gay and yes some of them i loved may or may not be a badass btw if you don't mind to answer the question thanks and haters don't bother answering the questions and don't bother wasting my time thanks

• Cunning Stunts 2012/07/06 17:03:42
    Cunning Stunts
    The chicks are mad for MK and Tekken as far as my experience goes.
  • Charlotte 2012/07/06 12:04:33
    Charlotte
    My favourite fighting game is mortal combat. Yes, I enjoy playing mortal combat with my husband. I don't care what character he is male or female.
  • HarleyCharley 2012/07/03 17:28:04
    HarleyCharley
    don't know...

2014/09/19 20:02:26