I can relate to william murderface

✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿ 2012/09/19 02:54:23
in a few ways i feel a lot like murderface, i am not as ugly as him but i have low confidence and low self esteam just as he does. i hate how i look. I have the figure of a wood plank. after i had my daughter my boobs went from an already not that great Bcup to an Acup which is the worst in the world. When i was a kid i was greddy and wanted money so i pulled out a few teeth with pliars and they grew back big and now i have a gap about the width of a nickle, a little smaller actually, right between my front 2 teeth. I have 11 tattoos and 3 of them i hate with a passion. the 3 i hate are badly done and look like crap, the other ones are all good though. I used to have pretty long black hair, but i wanted to go blonde and it took 3 bleachings to get it right but that killed it so bad i had to get a short hair cut and now it is only as long as my chin. the bleaching still did not come out good, it still had orange in it so i had to dye it red. I am 21 and thanks to my lack of boobs and the way my face is built i look only about 16 or 17. i want to look my age and i hate it. but i have so little self esteme and hate my looks so bad i dont even go to the beach any more and i live in florida, and the beach is one of the only things to do in pensacola. i never like to smile with my teeth showing in photos cause i hate my teeth and i was not eligable for braces when i was a kid and i hate the dentist for that. another sucky thing i hate is my eyes, the color is ok but i HATE how no matter how much sleep i get, i want an eye lift ro something to fix that issue too. it has been a burden on me for as long as i can remember, along with the teeth and boobs. I feel a lot like murderface, ugly, and so little self esteam that i cant have fun in public with out checking my makeup every 30 minutes. this is not a pitty me post, this is to say i feel his pain of not looking as good as i wish. i wish to be beautiful and have nicer boobs again. i hope to win the lotto and get all the surgeries i need to look good. murderface is pretty awesom for dealing with the same self esteam issues as i do. cudos to him!!!!!!!! hats off to you william murderface

P.S. Remember, this is not a pitty post, i just feel like venting.

• avery johnson 2012/09/19 04:11:31
    avery johnson
    +1
    beauty isnt just skin deep. i know this sounds dramatically overplayed but it's true. i have several of my own flaws as well, throughout school i was always teased and picked on because i had a horrible acne problem some scars from which i still have, i also received ridicule for being small in stature and a few other things. it's not your appearance that defines you. im going to bed in about 15 for an early day tomorrow but you should expect to receive a message tomorrow
  • ✿Britt ... avery j... 2012/09/19 04:15:58
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    for me, my looks are important, i cant do anything with out look appropriate as can possible be.
  • avery j... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 15:33:31
    avery johnson
    +1
    i understand that completely. . . . expect a message?
  • ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    OMG, girl you are very cute! You have a cute figure,,I saw the tat on your butt cheek and your other pix..I think you are hot!
  • ✿Britt ... ☆The Ro... 2012/09/19 03:49:47
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    if you could see my teeth and my flat figure you may change your mind
  • ☆The Ro... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 03:53:57
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    You have a very pretty face..I find you quite attractive..Yes you are thin but got a flat stomach and a cute butt..I mean with me I am a big solid strong guy!..I just wish I could develope my abs..I am built let a NFL line man, big, strong and a little pudgy! I am built like these guys! LMAO

nfl lineman
  • ✿Britt ... ☆The Ro... 2012/09/19 03:55:13
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    at least you are not all scrawny like i am. :(
  • ☆The Ro... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 04:01:45
  • ✿Britt ... ☆The Ro... 2012/09/19 04:03:16
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    my metabolism is just so high i never gain any weight, i have weighed the same 115 my whole life.
  • ☆The Ro... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 04:06:31
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    How tall are you? You are going to have to get some high calorie protein..
  • ✿Britt ... ☆The Ro... 2012/09/19 04:09:38
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    5 feet 3 inches
  • ☆The Ro... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 04:13:46
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    You are almost the same size as my wife..She is 5 foot 3 inches and weighs about 125..She has thickness in the right places..Girl if you put 10 pounds in the right places, you have guys knocking your door down..Take it from me I think you are cute, cute, cute..Just work hard on your inner qualities and personality..You seem to be very sweet!!
  • ✿Britt ... ☆The Ro... 2012/09/19 04:17:46
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    i made this do i look like gene simmons thing for fun to make people laugh a little and this guy right off the bat started acting like a dick. check it out
    http://www.sodahead.com/fun/d...
  • ✿Britt ... ☆The Ro... 2012/09/19 04:21:59
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    i tried to ignore it and forget what he siad but i could not get it out of my head, some of the stuff he was saying got deleted by sodahead cause it was mean and nasty
  • ☆The Ro... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 04:25:32
  • ✿Britt ... ☆The Ro... 2012/09/19 04:28:34
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    some people dont think of how big a toll the mean and rude stuff people say to someone can take a toll on them. not to sound like an emo loser, but all this self esteam stuff has me crying right now actually.
  • ☆The Ro... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 04:32:26
  • Pookie 2012/09/19 03:42:49
    Pookie
    +1
    try and see it as it could always be worse and some look worse than you do. :)
  • ✿Britt ... Pookie 2012/09/19 03:46:48
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +2
    it is already as bad as it can get for me
  • cookiemonster 2012/09/19 03:31:54
    cookiemonster
    +1
    Wow... I was going to offer to talk, then I decided you may take that as pity.
  • ✿Britt ... cookiem... 2012/09/19 03:33:19
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +2
    haha, its ok, i like to talk, but most people on here think of posts like this as a pitty one and think it is annoying. so i wanted to keep all them ass holes off my case, if you would like to talk im game. :)
  • cookiem... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 03:36:13
    cookiemonster
    +1
    Cool. Expect a message
  • ṃεταllïс_ḋќ[сhατвøχ]
    +1
    I give you kudos for doing a post about your self-esteem here on Sodahead.I obviously don't know what exactly you're going through but I can relate to how it affects you in general.Never lose hope! There is always something around the corner,expect the unexpected.
  • ✿Britt ... ṃεταllï... 2012/09/19 03:13:35
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +2
    i hope my unexpected is a winnig powerball. lol. i can only hope.
  • ṃεταllï... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 03:17:28
    ṃεταllïс_ḋќ[сhατвøχ]
    +1
    Well after all you've been through,I am pretty positive that a winning powerball will swing by your way (:
    And don't think so low of your appearance or self-esteem for that matter (8 It slowly poisons the mind.
  • ✿Britt ... ṃεταllï... 2012/09/19 03:21:15
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +2
    the self esteam thing is actually the only reason i even play the lottery. just in hopes that one day i can win and finally get the money i need for the surgeries and all the stuff my daughter and i need to live a good happy life, with the money to get the surgery i can finally feel confident. but i am not lucky enough to win.
  • ṃεταllï... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 03:24:07
    ṃεταllïс_ḋќ[сhατвøχ]
    +1
    I don't approve of the whole idea of surgery but it does help a person feel more confident so I support you all the way!But also look for support through your daughter,after all,you are her role model.
  • ✿Britt ... ṃεταllï... 2012/09/19 03:15:14
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +2
    someone on here actually made it feel worse and made it all come crashing down again. i blew it off at first then i couldnt get it out of my head and now, its like, all the stuff i mentioned in here feels ten times worse than it did 2 days ago, and it was already horrible before that. now it is just even more unbearable.
  • ṃεταllï... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 03:19:51
    ṃεταllïс_ḋќ[сhατвøχ]
    +1
    You probably remembered all of those little details that had been bothering yoiu throughout life,and it hit you hard indeed(i'm assuming).But if anything don't listen to some troll or scumbag on the internet,it's kinda like being insulted by a puppet.Who knows how miserable their life is but their personality is miserable indeed.
  • ✿Britt ... ṃεταllï... 2012/09/19 03:23:39
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +2
    no one has any idea the true extent on how bad i hate my looks though, for my drivers liscense i paid an extra fifty to get the card remade cause the picture was not good enough. i had a screaming fit in school when tha ID came out horrible. when i was a kid i tried to use floss and tie my teeth up to see if that would fix them.
  • ṃεταllï... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 03:27:29
    ṃεταllïс_ḋќ[сhατвøχ]
    +1
    Well I don't have bragging rights about my appearance but I've learned that it is easier to live by accepting yourself than trying to change yourself.Maybe that's what "fate" expects you to do D: But then again that's just me.
  • Altering_Minds. 2012/09/19 03:03:17 (edited)
    Altering_Minds.
    +1
    I'm glad you vented here instead of slowly losing your mind...
    glad vented slowly losing mind
    you helped everybody as well as yourself.
  • ✿Britt ... Alterin... 2012/09/19 03:04:46
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    how did it help others, and that is nice if it helped you at all. :)
  • Alterin... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 03:08:43
    Altering_Minds.
    +1
    because if you had gone crazy...I wouldn't be able to talk to you anymore.
    also think about your family...
  • ✿Britt ... Alterin... 2012/09/19 03:11:26
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    i am not gonna do anything drastic or anything. lol. it just makes me sad is all. and i dont go outside except for checking the mail. but that is all. not looking good enough helps me be determined to win the lottery, then i can get a house for me and my daughter AND get all the surgeries i need.
  • AmericanVirus 2012/09/19 03:00:31
    AmericanVirus
    +1
    Got out of here, you belong in a garbage can
  • ✿Britt ... America... 2012/09/19 03:01:26 (edited)
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    tee hee. that was pickles
    pickles the drummer
  • America... ✿Britt ... 2012/09/19 03:04:31
    AmericanVirus
    +1
    I know, but Murderface said it, and it's one of my favorite quotes.

"I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRE!"
  • ✿Britt ... America... 2012/09/19 03:06:15
    ✿Britt ❤'s Steven Tyler✿
    +1
    from their retarded blood ocean movie, lol. it was funny how the comercial had nothing to do eith their movie, the movie was just them in a blow up raft in a blood ocean. lol.

2014/10/25 09:00:51