HOW TO ASK A MAN TO DO SOMETHING
- 2010/07/04 20:58:25
- Read all 65 opinions
How To Ask A Man To Do Something
Always remember these six important rules when asking a man to do something:
1. Make sure the man is conscious.
2. Crash the hard drive on his computer and line the bird cage with the sports section.
3. Be brief! Limit your nagging speech to two, three hours, max.
4. Reward him for cooperative behavior. Offer to cook him something that doesn't have a peel-back cover.
5. Punish him when he refuses to cooperate. Microwave his remote on high power for 55 minutes.
Rotate 1/4 turn, and microwave again for another 35 minutes.
6. Use "would you" or "will you" instead of "you'd better" or "do as I say and no one will get hurt."
- NO ONE BELIEVES SENIORS
- MY EVIL BROTHER WAS A SAINT
- PRIEST VERSUS ASTRONOMER
- ELMER FUDD
- THE CLINTONS AT THE WEDDING
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions