How many shows or films featuring possessed or animate vehicles are there? I know some, and here's a list of what I know so far...

Christmas; In Chrome 2012/09/16 13:53:11
Christine, The Car, Killdozer, Trucks, Maximum Overdrive, several episodes of the old black and white Twilight Zone, a few stories on Fact Or Fiction; Believe It Or Not, My Mother The Car, An old episode of Garfield where they buy a used car,Super Hybrid (though not exactly about vehicles) Phantom Racer, The Wraith, and a couple more that I can't remember the names of at the moment. Are there more I do not know of?

• Jdogg 2012/09/16 17:26:39
    Jdogg
    herbie
    I don't think this little guy was possessed, But he sure was a free spirited one.
  • Christm... Jdogg 2012/09/22 16:09:53
    Christmas; In Chrome
    A rare example of a "good" one. He joins the ranks of the Ford Fairlane from The Twilight Zone's "You Drive" and the helicopter at the end of "Trucks".
  • VERYwiseguy 2012/09/16 14:11:09
    VERYwiseguy
    I have a Twilight Zone DVD collection and I know what you're talking about.I'm a car guy I really got to think about this one????
  • Christm... VERYwis... 2012/09/16 14:22:54
    Christmas; In Chrome
    +1
    I know, right?

2014/09/03 07:09:43