How do you throw up(on purpose)

queenbwhite15 2009/05/07 21:36:46
I do it like this
Puking not my thing
Just wondering

• FlameFace \m/ 2009/05/07 21:44:47
    FlameFace \m/
    +3
    I'm ashamed that any SH's are even answering this, you should tell your parents, get help. Trust me, bulimic is not the way to go.

• denzil 2012/11/25 23:27:44
    denzil
    really puking is all that bad you can loose weight.

a great way to vomit is to eat a really big breakfeast or lunch then drink a glass of milk then drink some water and stick your fingers down your throat then keep doing it until you throw up or feel like throwing up but if you really want to lose weight gag while you throw up i did it yesterdsy and today and i'm still vomiting.right now i'm eating so i can do it again.
  • jk 2011/01/08 22:04:09
    jk
    doesnt work i just tryed it to answer this question use a toothbrush not a finger or u will get puck on ur finger eww!
  • denzil jk 2012/12/16 19:24:38
    denzil
    i forgot to say you need to wear gloves
  • Saphira 2009/11/08 17:05:31
    I do it like this
    Saphira
    Just stick a long item like a toothbrush down your throat until it reaches that dangley thingy.
  • queenbw... Saphira 2009/11/22 01:49:20
    queenbwhite15
    im way over this now
  • tory Saphira 2010/02/11 21:10:49
    tory
    +2
    that doesnt work...i had a billimic friend and she never did that cas it did not work
  • aiho tory 2011/06/20 15:33:57
    aiho
    +3
    Oh please this works for everyone,the vomiting comes as a reflex whenever you get too deep in the throat.but that sucks as hell
  • denzil Saphira 2012/12/16 19:25:03
    denzil
    it's called a uvula
  • asleihCannibal. 2009/05/08 21:25:43 (edited)
    Puking not my thing
    asleihCannibal.
    i once decidede to throw up on purpose, but i couldnt do it, horrible feeling!
    btw; DISGUSTING photo!
    i actually cant believe people want to look like this!
  • Happy Face 2009/05/08 01:27:07
    Happy Face
    Hun you need to get some help. I am not going to tell you how to have bulemia. It's not right. Find help, I will help you if you'll listen to me!
  • queenbw... Happy Face 2009/05/08 01:27:36
    queenbwhite15
    i already did
  • Happy Face queenbw... 2009/05/08 01:39:30
    Happy Face
    Already did what?
  • queenbw... Happy Face 2009/05/08 01:49:37
    queenbwhite15
    got help
  • Happy Face queenbw... 2009/05/08 01:51:26
    Happy Face
    That's good. Very good indeed.
  • Dummy (The guy in my avata... 2009/05/07 22:25:51
    Dummy  (The guy in my avatar isn't me)
    Why do you want to purposely throw up?
  • queenbw... Dummy ... 2009/05/07 22:29:40
    queenbwhite15
    so i could get rid of my anxiety
  • Dummy ... queenbw... 2009/05/07 22:32:08
    Dummy  (The guy in my avatar isn't me)
    I'm sure there must be a better way - throwing up isn't really a nice feelin is it - so trying to get rid of one bad feeling (anxiety) - with another bad feeling (throwing up) isn't really the best solution - a mean - it'll make you feel all ickyfull in your throat and mouth and stuff.

Hmmm - maybe u could try listing to some music - or maybe screaming or something - maybe into a pillow, might help all the anxious tension get out?
  • queenbw... Dummy ... 2009/05/07 22:33:38
    queenbwhite15
    music sometimes helps but certain music and a pillow um doesnt work for me. I just want to know what it feels like
  • Dummy ... queenbw... 2009/05/07 22:38:50
    Dummy  (The guy in my avatar isn't me)
    You know, I just read 'kkats' reply down there, you should really listen to what that person is saying, amnd try to take it on board cus I think that's really good advice and stuffs :)

Lots of people probably get anxious and stuff - but trying to make yourself sick is pointless - I'm sure you've probably threw up before - so u must kno wat it feels like?

Try to do something positive that'll help you be happy - instead of trying to hurt yourself - cus even if the positive thing doesn't work straight away - wen it finally does it'll make you feel a lot better won't it?
  • queenbw... Dummy ... 2009/05/07 22:41:29
    queenbwhite15
    maybe ure right...not...no im kidding its just hard to stop u understand
  • Dummy ... queenbw... 2009/05/07 22:55:17
    Dummy  (The guy in my avatar isn't me)
    yeppy :)
  • queenbw... Dummy ... 2009/05/07 22:56:50
    queenbwhite15
    ok watevr that means
  • Dummy ... queenbw... 2009/05/08 00:11:21
    Dummy  (The guy in my avatar isn't me)
    it means 'yes' - like yes I think I understand
  • jk queenbw... 2011/01/08 22:05:07
    jk
    +1
    U SHOULD GET HELP
  • Tessa W. queenbw... 2013/01/23 12:33:09
    Tessa W.
    +2
    You already have an eating disorder, if you have anxiety brought on by eating. Go to the doc and get some xanax for your anxiety. Its a much better alternative. My sister had an ed most of my life, besides almost killing herself, it tore my family apart. I still resent her to this day and I'm 31 year's old. I still have to see a therapist for the issues of my childhood. When they say it is a family disease, I'm hear to tell you it is. It effects your whole family. She took away my childhood and my parents. I'll explain to you her list of health problems currently. This is years after she finally got control of her disorder, she's now 35yrs old. She is 5'8" and she got down to 87lbs. My parents put her in many treatment centers even one in AZ where all the stars go. She still has to see a psychiatrist and therapist. She had to be pulled out of school her senior yr to go to a treatment center, the first of many. It drained her and I's college fund, 15k a piece at that time, my parents 401k, ect. My parents hate each other now because they blame each other for causing her illness. Her teeth started rotting out. She's missing several molar teeth, one got infected and the infection ate away her jawbone to an extent on her right side. She now has a seizure disorder...
    You already have an eating disorder, if you have anxiety brought on by eating. Go to the doc and get some xanax for your anxiety. Its a much better alternative. My sister had an ed most of my life, besides almost killing herself, it tore my family apart. I still resent her to this day and I'm 31 year's old. I still have to see a therapist for the issues of my childhood. When they say it is a family disease, I'm hear to tell you it is. It effects your whole family. She took away my childhood and my parents. I'll explain to you her list of health problems currently. This is years after she finally got control of her disorder, she's now 35yrs old. She is 5'8" and she got down to 87lbs. My parents put her in many treatment centers even one in AZ where all the stars go. She still has to see a psychiatrist and therapist. She had to be pulled out of school her senior yr to go to a treatment center, the first of many. It drained her and I's college fund, 15k a piece at that time, my parents 401k, ect. My parents hate each other now because they blame each other for causing her illness. Her teeth started rotting out. She's missing several molar teeth, one got infected and the infection ate away her jawbone to an extent on her right side. She now has a seizure disorder caused from living so long without the correct balanced level of chemicals in her body. I suppose you could call it brain damage from starving her body, since seizures are a neurological problem. She has heart problems. Her hair started falling out so now it's very thin. She has joint issues because once her body ran out of anything to process as food it began to eat her cartilage. Her overall bad health made her have the body of a frail 80yr old, so she tore ligaments in her knees just walking up the stairs at my parents house. She's been advised that she can probably never have children because her organ's are now too weak to support two lives. She has severe depression because of all of these medical issues that have ruined her life. She's never gotten married and can't hold a relationship. She's tried to commit suicide more times than I can count. The horrible part is that she started throwing up and became bulimic because she wanted to be excepted, what she got in return was the exact opposite. I know posting this now is a bit late but maybe it will help someone.
  • Elfy 2009/05/07 21:52:07
    Elfy
    +1
    I'm not telling you how to induce vomiting.

But what I will do is advise you not to do it, and warn you now that it is far from pleasant, and can kill you.

Purging may result in heart failure due to loss of vital minerals, such as potassium. It's also possible that you'll tear your heart, or you could inhale vomit. There are many dangers.

I strongly advise you not to consider trying such a thing. Trust me.
  • queenbw... Elfy 2009/05/07 21:54:26
    queenbwhite15
    cool im up for dying have you seen my ?s on suicide thats a good way
  • Elfy queenbw... 2009/05/07 22:03:00
    Elfy
    ...

• queenbw... Elfy 2009/05/07 22:03:48
    queenbwhite15
    its true
  • Elfy queenbw... 2009/05/07 22:08:24
    Elfy
    I strongly suggest that you seek help. Attention seeking is a behaviour that is caused by some sort of unhappiness. Perhaps you should consider getting a therapist..
  • queenbw... Elfy 2009/05/07 22:15:42
    queenbwhite15
    i do need attention but no one is listening to me...no one is listening to me no one is listening to me
  • Elfy queenbw... 2009/05/07 22:18:14
    Elfy
    Damaging your body by starving yourself and inducing vomiting is not a good way of gaining attention. Try going to your doctor, he'll be able to refer you onto a therapist.
  • queenbw... Elfy 2009/05/07 22:18:50
    queenbwhite15
    im 13
  • Elfy queenbw... 2009/05/07 22:22:06
    Elfy
    Age doesn't matter. You can still go to your doctor for help, if you can't get through to your parents.
  • Becca queenbw... 2009/09/29 18:16:19
    Becca
    +1
    Hi i am 13 too and new to this thing?
    Email back.
  • FlameFace \m/ 2009/05/07 21:44:47
    FlameFace \m/
    +3
  • queenbw... FlameFa... 2009/05/07 21:45:52
    queenbwhite15
    y do you keep on answering my ?s, not that I dont want you to but how do you find them. I mean you answered the aneroix one now this one
  • FlameFa... queenbw... 2009/05/07 21:46:38
    FlameFace \m/
    because it's in the recent section, that's what happens when you post them.
  • queenbw... FlameFa... 2009/05/07 21:48:20
    queenbwhite15
    +1
    ohhhhhhhhhhh
  • kkat FlameFa... 2009/05/07 21:46:15
    kkat
    +1
    I agree. I was suprised someone even told her how!

2014/08/30 20:32:06