How do u get cat pee smell out of ur shoes?

♫ Radioactive♫Riley ♫ 2011/06/07 04:53:36
yeah I know messed up question buuut my friends cat pee'd on my shoes!! the smell refuses to come out I've washed them 2 times and put this weird nasty powerful perfume on it but still it smells :(

• Gwenith nicole 2011/06/11 08:28:40
    Gwenith nicole
    vinegar gets it out but they will smell like that for a wile
  • Prints-inThe.Sand 2011/06/07 19:48:09
    Prints-inThe.Sand
    +1
    Wash them and scrub em with vinegar.
    Vinegar gets it out of carpet, idk about shoes but it's worth a try :)
  • debadow 2011/06/07 07:05:59
    debadow
    +1
    Try leaving them out in the sun
  • ziender 2011/06/07 06:20:27
    ziender
    +1
    by throwing them away
  • noname 2011/06/07 06:06:37
    noname
    +1
    I'm forced to live with cats, I get no joy out of them whatsoever & not being a particularly mean or cruel person I'm simply a cat tolerator. Early this morning 1 of the cats relieved its solid waste between the litter box and the toilet totally out of spite because I cleaned the litterbox yesterday they know exactly where the litter box is...of course it was me who stepped in it. I didnt think 'awww how cute, little baby must be upset' instead 'that cat is dead if it evers does that again, but I got over the urge of redemption. See I dont want to hurt them I just dont want to live with them
    Oh yea your problem, go to a pet store a Petco if theres 1 nearby, they sell stuff to get rid of that disgusting putrid odor from the urine of a cat. Sorry it happened to you...the only thing your guilty of is being a human being. A cat lover will tell you that you did something to offend the rediculous animal.
    urine cat guilty human cat lover offend rediculous animal military cats
  • Sick Boy 2011/06/07 05:57:43
    Sick Boy
    You can't, it'll never come out!!
  • ken 2011/06/07 05:17:06
    ken
    They're ruined. Throw them away.
  • strawberry 2011/06/07 05:10:10
    strawberry
    Throw the shoes away.
  • lucythetooth 2011/06/07 05:08:57
    lucythetooth
    +1
    Try putting vinegar in the washer. If you can't put them in the washing machine, try the dishwasher. If you can, soak them directly in straight vinegar or dilute it, two parts water, one part vinegar. Your shoes will stink like vinegar for a little while, but when they are fully dry, the vinegar smell should go away.

2014/10/01 00:07:06