HOW DID YOU FEEL ON 9/ 11

paul_6942u 2009/04/27 02:07:46

• loudnproudusa 2009/04/27 02:14:53
    AND WHY
    loudnproudusa
    +4
    Real sad and at the same time real pissed off! Actually the same way I feel today with the way this country is being run in the ground by the liberals!

• angie 2009/05/24 01:31:51
    AND WHY
    angie
    i was at work so i didnt know what was going on all i heard is towers gone. i was like what are you talking about . than i went to the break room for something and they had the tv on and thats when i saw all what happened. i was very sad for our country and the families that lost loved ones over the attack on the usa. there isnt a day that goes by that i dont think about what happened. we picked up good from it and i hope the next towers that get built dont get destroyed as well becasue its just s sad thing what happenes to the good ol usa..
  • Hyper Moose {In burritos I ... 2009/04/28 11:28:11
    AND WHY
    Hyper Moose {In burritos I trust.} >:-)
    +2
    Shocked, almost numb like I had no feeling at all and my mind was racing in a million different directions. Also confused I was in 4th grade at the time the teachers didn't tell us what happened even though they knew, I didn't learn about it until my grandpa picked me up from school later that afternoon. After the shock I was sad and felt so bad for the families who lost loved ones.
  • bacon bits 2009/04/28 03:56:02
    AND WHY
    bacon bits
    +2
    Scared, confused, angry, heartbroken, deep sadness,fear.

We will never be the same in America ever again. Our peaceful existence was tore from us forever.
  • sky blue pink - American 2009/04/27 11:22:01
    AND WHY
    sky blue pink - American
    +2
    I cried for all those innocent people and their families.
  • Alexis~American Patriot~ 2009/04/27 03:05:40 (edited)
    AND WHY
    Alexis~American Patriot~
    +2
    Shocked!! Horrified!! Scared!! Threatened, Sad!! Mad!! and Revengeful...Still am today, and I want those responsible to pay dearly!!!!!

shocked horrified scared threatened sad mad revengeful resposible pay dearly shocked horrified scared threatened sad mad revengeful resposible pay dearly shocked horrified scared threatened sad mad revengeful resposible pay dearly
  • fluer 2009/04/27 02:40:04
    AND WHY
    fluer
    +2
    We were in the World Trade Center at a really wonderful Marriott hotel in tower three asleep. When the first plane hit it was a sound like no other and we got up hurriedly dressed and went downstairs By the time we got downstairs it was chaos and we did not hit the street but about a minute when the second plane hit. Chaos and shock and the realization that we were in the middle of a horrific attack, and there were all sorts of pieces of paper and trash showering down and even a few sparks. My husband went back into the hotel but they would not let us go back to our room to get our things so with what we had on us we thought we would catch a cab and get to my brother who was in another building about 4 blocks away, Walking was tough though because it was chaos. Then the jumpers started, One hit about 20 feet from me and I am tortured to this day with that site waking me up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. There are no words to describe it. My brain could not believe what my eyes were seeing what my heart could not accept and that WE were UNDER such an attack. I was lucky my husband got me out of there and we found my brother. There were no subways, cabs, buses, the ferries were closed and everyone was in shock like I was. Then the second building came do...''
    We were in the World Trade Center at a really wonderful Marriott hotel in tower three asleep. When the first plane hit it was a sound like no other and we got up hurriedly dressed and went downstairs By the time we got downstairs it was chaos and we did not hit the street but about a minute when the second plane hit. Chaos and shock and the realization that we were in the middle of a horrific attack, and there were all sorts of pieces of paper and trash showering down and even a few sparks. My husband went back into the hotel but they would not let us go back to our room to get our things so with what we had on us we thought we would catch a cab and get to my brother who was in another building about 4 blocks away, Walking was tough though because it was chaos. Then the jumpers started, One hit about 20 feet from me and I am tortured to this day with that site waking me up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. There are no words to describe it. My brain could not believe what my eyes were seeing what my heart could not accept and that WE were UNDER such an attack. I was lucky my husband got me out of there and we found my brother. There were no subways, cabs, buses, the ferries were closed and everyone was in shock like I was. Then the second building came down first and we dashed into a little coffee shop. I tried to drink some coffee but my hands could not stay still I was physically shaking so hard. When that cleared we tried to go back outside and to look up at the one tower where there had been two was an eerie empty stomach churning feeling. Just about the time I felt stable enough to walk the second building came down. We went into another building. When we came out the dust and dirt and so much paper was everywhere. There was no color there then and the absolute quiet of a city in shock was also eerie. I remember looking up. We walked and walked and ended up in Chinatown and finally found a cab. We were so happy and then the driver asked where to and we had nowhere to go. All of our things were in the hotel and we could not go back and I did not want to go back. We went to a car dealership and bought a van and actually drove home to Louisiana. Now I have to tell you I love New York and I have only been back once and the weight on my chest stopped me from even going to Manhattan Island. I tried and the waves of grief just wash over me and I could not do it. How did I feel ~ the gamut of emotions from scared to sorrowful, anger, hurt, shock. disbelief, grief, fury I don't know you name it and that day I felt it. It has been almost 8 years and I can't forget one second of that day it lives in my psyche!
  • Alexis~... fluer 2009/04/28 17:28:38
    Alexis~American Patriot~
    +1
    Fluer....I am so sorry for the horrifyng experience you endured...how scary that must have been for you! I am just so thankful that you came out of that with your life. May God heal your pain and memory of that terrible day!!!

experience endured scary thankful life god heal pain memory terrible
  • Will 2009/04/27 02:39:02
    WHAT CAN WE DO TO BRING THAT BACK OUT
    Will
  • Lavendergrl 2009/04/27 02:16:46
    AND WHY
    Lavendergrl
    +2
    I went into shock that lasted for several days.
  • Jerry 2009/04/27 02:16:27
    AND WHY
    Jerry
    +2
    Threatened because they were trying to tear AMERICA apart!
  • <--That guy 2009/04/27 02:15:44
    AND WHY
    <--That guy
    +2
    Speechless
  • SeaSparkzz 2009/04/27 02:15:24
    WHAT CAN WE DO TO BRING THAT BACK OUT
    SeaSparkzz
    +3
    confused, in shock,depressed....
    Uhm, we could kill another several thousand americans to bring that feeling back, but lets not.
  • paul_6942u SeaSparkzz 2009/04/28 10:47:57
    paul_6942u
    +1
    whne said to bring that back the LOVE FOR COUNTRYAND TO KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES !!! We are at war on so many fronts { with rag heads , people south from here our own gov. } just need some thing to pick us up and PULL US TOGETHER ass names war fronts rag heads people south gov pull
  • CookieNinjaDino! 2009/04/27 02:15:23
    AND WHY
    CookieNinjaDino!
  • wyotech 2009/04/27 02:15:10 (edited)
    AND WHY
    wyotech
    +3
    horrified...stunned...... uncertain....Scared......wished I was home and not stuck in an airport.....terrified for my kids,.....Then I was mad as hell.....still am.
  • loudnproudusa 2009/04/27 02:14:53
    AND WHY
    loudnproudusa
    +4
  • Marlow ~ Let There Be Light 2009/04/27 02:14:52
    AND WHY
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    +3
    Stunned, angered, and outraged.

stunned angered outraged
  • Moderated 2009/04/27 02:09:41
    AND WHY
    Moderated
    +3
    sad. so many people died....like in a summer blockbuster....so surreal....i lost friends and family that day.
  • Alexis~... Moderated 2009/04/28 17:41:21
    Alexis~American Patriot~
    +1
    I am deeply sorry for the loss of your loved ones....

deeply loss loved deeply loss loved
  • Moderated Alexis~... 2009/04/28 21:39:27
    Moderated
    +1
    Thanks Alexis. I truly appreciate your kindness.

2014/10/24 12:54:07