STOP!

You must be 18 years of age to view this page.
Please enter your birthdate below:

Have you ever played gay chicken with a friend? (Warning! Video contains profanity of a sexual nature!)

Related Topics: Style, Chicken
Nope
I think...
Please, no homophobic comments, nobody wants to see your fear and ignorance on display. If you have nothing nice to say it's probably best you keep your opinions to yourself to avoid a TOS violation that WILL be reported.

Thank you.

• B 2011/03/30 15:40:06
    Nope
    B
    +5
    but I am jealous that I don't have a penis b/c that was too funny!

• Your friendly neighborhood ... 2011/03/30 15:19:53 (edited)
    I think...
    Your friendly neighborhood stalker
    +1
    So no voicing opinions as long as you don't like them?
  • Dark De... Your fr... 2011/03/30 15:33:39
    Dark Demonic™ ★ The Original SodaHead Guru ★
    +2
    People are free to voice their respectful opinions that are within the limits of SodaHead's TOS, including any comments they have regarding homosexuality and their beliefs about it, but as someone who has many gay friends and who supports equal rights for gay people I will not accept abuse or disrespect towards them and their way of life. It's unnecessary, it's also against the site rules and I do not tolerate bullies.

If I wanted to disrespect a minority and violate the rules I would also expect to get reported, freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences. Everyone is accountable for what they say and do.
  • Your fr... Dark De... 2011/03/30 15:36:26
    Your friendly neighborhood stalker
    +3
    Different people see homophobic comments in different levels. What may not be appropriate to you may be fine to someone else who is fine with gays.
  • Dark De... Your fr... 2011/03/30 15:40:45
    +2
    I agree it's not always a simple thing, especially with those who have difficulty expressing themselves in an articulate manner, but blatant disrespect will be reported and SodaHead will be the ones who decide how they should deal with the TOS violations.
  • Your fr... Dark De... 2011/03/30 15:42:53
    Your friendly neighborhood stalker
    +2
    What would you call blatant disrespect?

Lets face it, there are many atheists that are flat-out disrespectful to Christians, and vice versa, and they don't go reported. However if someone does something similar to gays, red flags go everywhere.
  • Dark De... Your fr... 2011/03/30 15:56:04
    +1
    Blatant disrespect is something that cannot be refuted.

I have to disagree there, I've been reported many times by many Christians on this site, every time I've ever questioned their God, their religion, their faith and their beliefs. I once had a poll that received no less than 20+ down-raves/flags and all SodaHead did was remove the unwarranted flags, because my questions was respectful and within the TOS.
  • Your fr... Dark De... 2011/03/30 15:57:01
    Your friendly neighborhood stalker
    +2
    If anything, I'VE been reported for saying I'm Christian and that's all, and then atheists have ganged up on me.
  • Dark De... Your fr... 2011/03/30 16:07:26
    +1
    I respect everyone's beliefs, even if I don't share them and I've never bullied anyone, especially not for having different beliefs and opinions to my own. I love and respect diversity and I cannot learn from people by shunning or disrespecting them.

My willingness to report bullies for bullying is about my wanting to see people's rights respected and everyone has the right to use this site without being bullied. If I saw atheists ganging up on you I would report them as well. Bullies are bullies, the only people I won't help are those who antagonise people and then play victim when they have to deal with the consequences of their actions.
  • Your fr... Dark De... 2011/03/30 16:10:24
    Your friendly neighborhood stalker
    +1
    I hope so. There are far too many hypocrites on SH.
  • Dark De... Your fr... 2011/03/30 16:21:09
    +1
    I agree.
  • Boris D. Dark De... 2011/03/30 19:02:04 (edited)
    Boris D.
    +2
    Like hypocrites who break TOS and then want to tattle on other people's opinion as a violation of TOS?

Abuse is defined to include but not limited to:
    -Gore
    -Obscene material
    -Pornography, adult or mature content
    -Threats of violence or intimidation
    -Extortion
    -Personal humiliation
    -Personal or sensitive information of others without their explicit permission
    -Repulsive content designed purely to evoke revulsion
    -Cyberbullying including stalking, harassing or giving repeated unwanted attention to a user.
    -Copyright violations
    -Sexual, religious, racial or ethnic harassment
    -Annoying/harassing children under 18
    -Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
  • Dark De... Boris D. 2011/08/07 02:52:44
    If you feel I have violated the TOS, please feel free to report me and let SodaHead determine whether or not I have broken their rules.

The list you've presented is open to interpretation by individual staff members. SodaHead proves that every time they allow some polls to stay up while other polls get taken down.

You can try to defame me by calling me a hypocrite, that's your choice, it doesn't mean you're right though. :o)
  • Spaceman spiff 2011/03/30 15:19:41
    Nope
    Spaceman spiff
  • William 2011/03/30 15:17:58
    Nope
    William
    +1
    Because it isn't natural.
  • Dark De... William 2011/03/30 15:19:36
    +5
    It may not be natural for you, as an individual, but it is natural for others.
  • William Dark De... 2011/03/30 15:35:55
    William
    +1
    Well, you asked and that was the most polite way I could find to put my thought out there. And, well, no. Really. Not natural at all. No babies form from it. That, I guess, is a discussion for another board though.
  • Dark De... William 2011/03/30 15:46:15
    +4
    I thank you for being respectful with your opinion, I do appreciate it.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the natural vs unnatural debate, because not all sex leads to babies, but it is still considered natural. Our own species uses sex for stress relief and recreation. Using contraceptives is unnatural, but being attracted to someone who awakens sexual desires within you is something that people don't always gets a choice about.
  • midn8ex... William 2011/03/30 15:33:11 (edited)
    midn8expresso
    +1
    Ok this isn't a racist comment but since you're from China.. eating dogs is NOT normal in my country but it is in some countries and I respect that.. racist comment china eating dogs normal country countries dogs in a plate
  • William midn8ex... 2011/03/30 15:34:10
    William
    I'm not Chinese, brother. I just work here.
  • midn8ex... William 2011/03/30 15:35:29
    midn8expresso
    My point is still valid though.
  • William midn8ex... 2011/03/30 15:44:22
    William
    Not really. Your point is actually rather dull. Animals eat animals. Humans eat animals. Humans and animals can't make a baby. Two men and two women can't either.

So you really didn't have a point. Just a strawman argument.
  • midn8ex... William 2011/03/30 15:48:47
    midn8expresso
    Animals eat animals??
    Alright fine, and animals can be gay do actually. So I guess it's natural. Owned.
  • William midn8ex... 2011/03/30 15:54:21
    William
    Ok. I'll concede to you that gay sex happens with animals in nature. Lions for example.

After gays and lesbians receive all the rights they want, I fully expect you and all gays and lesbians to begin fighting for the rights of pedophiles and rapists all over America as this also happens in nature.

Or is that somehow different?

gays lesbians begin fighting rights pedophiles rapists america nature
  • midn8ex... William 2011/03/30 15:59:26
    midn8expresso
    Nothing to do with pedophiles. Pedophilia is WRONG because it's an adult abusing a child. When two adults are consentent, straight or gay, there's nothing wrong.

And before you say it, in the same way, RAPE IS WRONG even though animals do it too.
  • William midn8ex... 2011/03/30 16:00:38 (edited)
    William
    You just destroyed your own argument. Best to quit while you still have a smidgen of dignity left.

((EDIT for clarification)) You stated, if it happens in nature it must be natural. There are many mammals that engage in rape and pedophilia constantly as a way to procreate their species. Consent doesn't matter to them.
  • midn8ex... William 2011/03/30 16:02:20
    midn8expresso
    anyway you're a bigot.. Good job you moved to China. Now you have a good day sir.
  • William midn8ex... 2011/03/30 16:04:41
    William
    You have been...

• midn8ex... William 2011/03/30 16:06:39
    midn8expresso
    lol
  • midn8ex... William 2011/03/30 16:15:10
    midn8expresso
    +1
    Wanna play gay chichen ? :-)
  • William midn8ex... 2011/03/30 16:28:25
    William
    Naw. I already won our previous chicken battle.
  • midn8ex... midn8ex... 2011/03/30 16:00:52
    midn8expresso
    Wait, you already used the "rape" argument..
  • Dark De... William 2011/03/30 16:20:39
    +1
    Rapists and paedophiles will NEVER get support, because they are predators who are a threat to those they target. Their actions impede on the natural rights of others. This isn't true of gay people. Gay people are usually two consenting adults who fully understand what they're going to be doing before they do it and any time that isn't the case it's down to the individual to accept responsibility for their actions, they are no more representative of all homosexuals than you and I are responsible for any heterosexual who commits rape or paedophilia.
  • William Dark De... 2011/03/30 16:27:35
    William
    +1
    I understand and I support you in all of this, I am just pointing out the fallacy of the argument that if it happens in nature, then it must be ok.

I see rape, pedophilia AND homosexuality as unnatural, despite it happening in nature.

If you want to get your rocks off with another person of the same sex, I'm not against it, just quit using nature to try to excuse it.

The only thing that is natural, is you're horny, want to get off and get that pleasant feel good afterwords.

I can dig that. No problem.
  • Dark De... William 2011/03/30 18:57:15
    I can see what you mean, however I think there are many things that happen in nature that don't make a lot of sense in the grand scheme of things, but they can still be considered natural for some.

Some animals eat faeces and drink urine, but to us that's disgusting. I think anything that we're not used to or can't understand is bound to be seen as unnatural, because it's not something we as individuals would think to do. Homosexuality is only a social taboo, because religion has such a heavy influence on society. It used to be considered natural for males to be the hunter-gatherers and women to be the nurturers but as time has gone on, things have changed.

It's entirely possible that gay people are natures way of slowing down the rate our population is growing. The patterns in nature do seem to indicate intelligent design, whether it's godly or genetically programmed into out DNA, so it's certainly feasible that nature would think of ways to compensate for anything that doesn't suit our ecosystem.
  • Pixie·Ÿ... William 2011/03/30 17:11:23 (edited)

2014/10/25 22:13:45