Have you ever been blocked by someone you don't really know and whose posts you don't remember answering?

terrabytes 2012/12/10 05:38:31
Related Topics: Conversation
yes, I have
Nope, never have

I was and I am fairly certain I have never had a conversation with the person who blocked me. What up?

• Freedom Mom 2012/12/11 04:34:15 (edited)
    yes, I have
    Freedom Mom
    +25
    LOL, yes it happens especially when some suffer from Internet paronia. LOL In that case I look at being BLOCKED as a blessing, no more silly post and shares, filling up my happenings that I don't want to go to anyway.

• Peewee ~PWCM~ 2012/12/11 04:02:41
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +5
    I've only notice 3 since being a SodaHead I guess that shows how much I really care.
  • LADY LI... Peewee ... 2012/12/11 08:53:41
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, BELOVED FRIENDS!

SANTA SLEIGHS ANIMATED  SANTA SLEIGHS ANIMATED  SANTA SLEIGHS ANIMATED
  • LADY LI... Peewee ... 2012/12/11 18:29:51
  • Peewee ... LADY LI... 2012/12/11 19:23:10
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +1
    Aww, sweet! Merry Christmas to you too, my friend.

tink
  • ☆Katharina☆ 2012/12/11 03:57:50
    yes, I have
    ☆Katharina☆
    +2
    it has happen to me twice
  • terrabytes ☆Kathar... 2012/12/11 05:57:14
    terrabytes
    +2
    wow, and you are such a nice person too, very strange
  • ☆Kathar... terrabytes 2012/12/11 05:59:59
    ☆Katharina☆
    +1
    aww thank you. You made my night with that comment :-)
  • Jack's Pearl 2012/12/11 03:56:09
    Jack's Pearl
    +5
    I can't remember if that's happened. I think so, but that just means they took offense at something I said and blocked me randomly. At least if you don't remember, you can respect they didn't give you a bunch of hostility first.
  • David H... Jack's ... 2012/12/11 05:42:38
    David Hussey
    +2
    I can't imagine anyone taking offense to you JP, but you make a good point about their not unleashing the tirade of abuse before throwing the block.
  • Jack's ... David H... 2012/12/11 05:46:10
    Jack's Pearl
    +2
    Just having an opinion on here has gotten me in trouble. LOL I state something different or question someone on something, and sometimes they go all crazy!
  • David H... Jack's ... 2012/12/11 05:48:31
    David Hussey
    +3
    I know what you mean. Its all well and fine to have opinions..... as long as they conform to one of the two or three 'acceptable' predefined opinions. Lots of fanatics 'round these parts!
  • Freedom... David H... 2012/12/12 00:52:22 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    David, your brilliant, you think outside of the box and so many in America are bombarded with the left and right mind set. I think many just misunderstand what your trying to convey to others. I think that is the big problem, but I do understand where your coming from friend. I believe many others are missing out, but as time goes on and many Americans will be effected with what is coming many may begin to understand what your trying to tell people about the Left, right conquer and divide agenda that is going on. I had to study to learn about it myself for along time and after a person takes that journey, they can't go back to that mind set. So many will have to learn that lesson for theirself and we must politely lead them to information if they choose to listen and learn and to find truth for theirself. So don't get discouraged you have alot to offer. :)
  • David H... Freedom... 2012/12/12 01:34:22
    David Hussey
    +1
    Why thank you Freedom Mom, so many kind words :)

Your right about how we can't go back once our eyes have opened. What has been seen can never be unseen. I do get discouraged at times, but I've no intention of giving up and when I encounter others, like yourself, who keep trying in the face of frustration I feel obligated to keep spreading the word myself.

Hope you enjoy a pleasant evening :)
  • Freedom... David H... 2012/12/12 02:03:03 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    Your so welcome, that is why Iam I came to sodahead to encourage others that have talents, that can help humanity to see the truth and you amoung many posess that gift of insight should be shared with others. So even though it can be frustrating, remember you have friends that support you that share your insight and understand you, when many others can't yet because they do not posess, your knowledge that you have earned, because you want to know the truth. A wise man once said you never know someone until you walk around in their skin and understand why they feel or think the way they do. Alittle study of why some Americans think the way they do may help you reach them. LOL

I know the feeling. I have been attacked, even some have written post and just lied about events that have taken place, they choose to remain FOOLISH slaves to their own mind sets. they posess foolish needs to justify their own actions toward others. They are not worth trying to reach, you just have to move on and reach others that want to do more important things with their time for it is shorter than they think. They have no idea of what is coming to their country, sad to say.
  • David H... Freedom... 2012/12/12 02:51:06
    David Hussey
    +1
    I often wonder whether a time will come when critical thinking replaces group thinking. I feel that never before in the history of man has there been a greater opportunity than now.

I do think that there is still some merit in speaking to the closed mind, for there just may be someone else see what has been said and despite not having been a part of a conversation is still able to gain something.... even if the person you were speaking to is beyond reaching.

But you are right about time being short for I don't foresee the internet remaining a free, unfettered forum for the exchange of ideas too much longer, and it seems indentured servitude lays ahead for the masses.
  • Freedom... David H... 2012/12/12 03:23:09 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +1
    I do try to reach everyone I can, but in some cases I have to move on because the time is short. There is a power struggle going on behind the scense read Gordon Duff's website called vetrans today.com do an engine search, trouble has come home to roost on thoses whom have gotten into bed with the evil dark cabal. Funny thing is Obama has made a public statement of some serious information of infiltraion and real threats in America's government by others inside our own government and the mainstream media is keeping silent about this. Hummm if you want to read about the fact of this matter Gorden Duff is not afraid to expose the truth depending on whom shall win this America as well as Americans are in the middle so many not having any knowledge of this. Gorden Duff's website consists of Special operations, Black operations, Military, and Military contractors and retired vetrans that know what is going on.

The Internet has become a great tool and (some with better things to do have exposed the truth)- for others to investigate and the Dark cabal is shaking in their boots in fear Americans will wake up support the good guys and bring back the orginal Constitution and the 13 Amendment with the Nobility clause that many have said it was not ratified but it has been and my state ...&

The Internet has become a great tool and (some with better things to do have exposed the truth)- for others to investigate and the Dark cabal is shaking in their boots in fear Americans will wake up support the good guys and bring back the orginal Constitution and the 13 Amendment with the Nobility clause that many have said it was not ratified but it has been and my state has signed that ratification in 1843 as well as other states the BAR is going to open pandoras box because its a foreign power, most people would know that if they did their homework. The British Accredited Regristry. !3 amendment states Citizenship forfieted by the acceptence, from a foreign power, of any title, of nobility, office or emolument of any kind, &c.;(see ante art1, Section 9 cl 2. It seems the power that be have hidden the orginal 13 amendment and a paper trail has lead truth seekers to the truth. Many law suits going on Behind the scense Dragon Family, Spire Law group, and one with WE the People vurs Obama for treason. My, my alot of Constitutional lawyers filling up court rooms. Hummm many are networking for FREEDOM.
  • David H... Freedom... 2012/12/12 07:19:31
    David Hussey
    +1
    I'll take a look at Gordon Duff, the name doesn't sound familiar to me Freedom Mom. Its good to have some lawyers working the case, but it will all be for naught if the masses don't give their heads a shake and snap out of their stupor.
  • Freedom... David H... 2012/12/12 22:26:39 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +1
    Gordon Duff is in the know about what goes on behind the scense. I would have to agree with you. Americans need to stand up, be aware of their rights and exercise them. I believe that is why this is happening and I do know a great awakening has happend for some and they are trying to wake up the masses.
  • terrabytes Jack's ... 2012/12/11 05:58:00
    terrabytes
    +1
    Yes, I am grateful for that. I don't like to argue.
  • LADY LI... Jack's ... 2012/12/11 08:51:40
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, BELOVED FRIENDS!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS NATIVITY MERRY CHRISTMAS NATIVITY MERRY CHRISTMAS TREES
  • Jack's ... LADY LI... 2012/12/11 12:55:24
    Jack's Pearl
    +1
    Happy Holidays!
  • The River Rat 2012/12/11 00:50:51
    yes, I have
    The River Rat
    +6
    I was and have no idea why but really don't care either. I would give her name but that would be a violation of TOS for SodaHead.
  • terrabytes The Riv... 2012/12/11 05:59:26
    terrabytes
    +1
    My blocker was female also but probably not the same one.
  • LADY LI... The Riv... 2012/12/11 18:33:02
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, BELOVED FRIENDS!
  • LADY LI... The Riv... 2012/12/11 18:36:52
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    FROM A FORGOTTEN FRIEND. BIG HUGS
  • The Riv... LADY LI... 2012/12/11 21:20:28
    The River Rat
    Never forgotten! :)
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/12/10 17:36:37 (edited)
    yes, I have
    **StarzAbove**
    +6
    Yes, quite a few. I often wonder why but it doesn't bother me, I just consider the source.
    They must be afraid of me.
  • terrabytes **Starz... 2012/12/10 22:24:16
    terrabytes
    +2
    Thank you Starz
  • **Starz... terrabytes 2012/12/10 23:18:23
  • terrabytes **Starz... 2012/12/10 23:53:36
    terrabytes
    +2
    cute :-)
  • David H... **Starz... 2012/12/11 05:46:13
  • **Starz... David H... 2012/12/11 13:50:44
  • David H... **Starz... 2012/12/12 01:34:44
  • Patric 2012/12/10 16:39:50
    yes, I have
    Patric
    +1
    yes, and I have people blocked and no memory of when or why ..

is there a way to unblock people ?
  • terrabytes Patric 2012/12/10 22:24:59
    terrabytes
    +1
    Not if they have blocked you. If you are the blocker then yes, but I am not sure how.
  • Patric terrabytes 2012/12/11 12:13:41
    Patric
    hmm,, I guess when it becomes important enuff to me, I will find the passage..
    ty
  • LADY LI... terrabytes 2012/12/11 18:43:42
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    JUST CLICK THE UNBLOCK BUTTON ON THE PROFILE OF

THE PERSON YOU'VE BLOCKED.
  • Glfer65 2012/12/10 16:03:30
    yes, I have
    Glfer65
    +2
    I have been blocked before I even had a chance to comment. Some I feel troll around and look at people's profile and see if they have similar likes or not. If not they assume you will not be a good SH friend and block you from the start.
  • terrabytes Glfer65 2012/12/10 22:25:56
    terrabytes
    +1
    wow, I don;t see the logic in that, but what do I know? Thanks for the answer
  • Glfer65 terrabytes 2012/12/10 22:41:28
    Glfer65
    +1
    This is true it has happened a couple of times where I never even talked with them.

2014/10/26 03:03:39