Happy Birthday Recon Marine!

bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/09/21 17:13:50
Bman, I'll bring the music!
Bman, I'll bring the fine ladies!
Bman, I'll bring the drinks!
Bman, I'll bring the cake!
Bman, I'll bring the food!
Bman, I'll bring a gift!
Bman, I'll bring all of the above! Woohoo!!!
Folks, we have a SH member here that is having a birthday coming up. He's one of my best friends here and he's great people. His name is Recon Marine and if y'all would like to wish him a happy birthday then feel free to come in and say hello, and have a good time. This is a day for celebration only and to honor one of our military's finest so come with the attitude of having a good time. I don't want any fighting on this post and no political talk! If you want to talk politics then feel free to go to the political polls. This is a birthday so bring some gifts and party goodies if you'd like. It's also pushing the weekend so come on in and party hearty mateys! Also I wish to give special thanks to Miss MQ and to miss 56 Lady for assisting with the hosting duties here. This is all made possible with their help. Their help is very much appreciated.
recon marine recon marine recon marine Happy Birthday Recon Marine  Happy Birthday Recon Marine

• betz 2012/09/21 17:37:31
    Bman, I'll bring the drinks!
    betz
    +11
    Hey Recon Marine.....Happy Happy birthday to one of the great guys on SH (bman is one of the others) I hope your day is a wonderful one doing just what you want to do and making it just what you want it to be.
    marine birthday
    mazaratti birthday gift
    Yep it's your lucky day. The girl comes with the car. Enjoy them both. :)

2014/12/17 23:12:34