Happy birthday lady blue

Kyle 2011/11/08 08:35:25
Related Topics: Happy Birthday, birthday

• coach k 2011/11/19 21:26:06
    coach k
    +2
    happy birthday to a fine lady
  • lady blue coach k 2011/11/22 03:46:21
    lady blue
    +1
    Hi Coach k....thanks so much for your beautiful birthday wish and for the sweet
    compliment ! You are so kind to stop by to make my 2011 birhday so much more memorable! I would like to add you as my friend now. Thanks again, and bless your heart !
  • coach k lady blue 2011/11/29 13:45:00
    coach k
    +1
    no problem
  • lady blue coach k 2011/11/29 13:46:59
  • JohnnyRudick 2011/11/19 03:47:34
  • lady blue JohnnyR... 2011/11/22 04:24:06 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    Hi there JohnnyRudick ! I've seen you on the threads before but we never had the pleasure of meeting or becoming friends ! I absolutely LOVE that birthday pic ! ~ it is outstanding !
    Thanks from the bottom of my heart for coming by ! You made the memory of my birthday even more beautiful ! I will add you as my friend now because you are so sweet and for that brilliant pic ! ;))
  • JohnnyR... lady blue 2011/12/03 19:46:15
    JohnnyRudick
    +1
    Kool!!!

Thanks.;-)
  • lady blue JohnnyR... 2011/12/03 20:13:04 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    You are always welcome Johnny ! Again, thanks for that glittery Happy Birthday pic ! It is most beautiful ! XD ;))
  • dwight 2011/11/15 01:58:35
    dwight
    +3
    live it up
  • lady blue dwight 2011/11/22 04:18:48 (edited)
    lady blue
    Thanks Dwight for coming by to my birthday thread ! It is much appreciated !
    I will add you as my friend now ! ;)
  • dwight lady blue 2011/11/23 02:39:50
    dwight
    +1
    your welcome,and much appreciated.
  • lady blue dwight 2011/11/23 05:47:02
    lady blue
    You are much appreciated by me dwight. ;))
  • dwight lady blue 2011/11/26 17:19:08
    dwight
    +2
    thanks for the appreciation,and stay blessed.
  • lady blue dwight 2011/11/26 17:50:15
    lady blue
    I do appreciate you and all my SH friends here ! Blessings to you dwight ! ;))
  • dwight lady blue 2011/11/29 04:00:10
    dwight
    +1
    much appreciated.
  • Saucy 2011/11/14 16:15:20
    Saucy
    +3
    I have no idea who lady blue is but.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY xxx

card
  • lady blue Saucy 2011/11/22 04:16:08
    lady blue
    Hi Saucy from the magnificent United Kingdom ...you sure you don't know who lady blue
    is ? Well, now you do ! You never seen me on the threads ? I'm here every day clockwork
    but it's all good and I'm glad you stopped by especially that you didn't know me which gave us a fine opportunity to meet and become friends ! Your birthday pic is awesome ! I will add you as my friend now ! Bless your kind heart ! ;)
  • sandstone 2011/11/14 16:00:05
    sandstone
    +2
    Not my bday but thanks
  • lady blue sandstone 2011/11/22 04:05:10
    lady blue
    Hi sportsone234 ~ thanks for stopping by for my birthday ! I don't particularly understand your comment but I'm thanking you anyway. ;)
  • Dixienc 2011/11/14 14:01:36
    Dixienc
    +2
    Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady who I am honored to call my friend. Sorry I missed it but know you're thought of often.
  • lady blue Dixienc 2011/11/22 04:00:03 (edited)
    lady blue
    Hi my dear friend Dixie ! You have no idea how happy I am to see you here my girlfriend !
    Thanks so very much for coming by to wish me a Happy Birthday ! It wouldn't be the same
    without you here ! Too bad this isn't an actual party with you and all my SH friends here !
    I'd be breaking out the champagne and the hard stuff too for all my wonderful SH friends.
    You have no idea how many new friends I have made on this great birthday thread that my best friend Kyle posted for me ! I hope you are doing well Dixie and please email me ASAP so we can touch base again ! Love ya Dixie and thanks from the bottom of my heart for your absolutely beautiful Birthday message ~ the honor is all mine to know you and to have the blessings of your friendship ! Hugs & kisses to you and the furkids ! XD
  • msjax98 2011/11/14 06:45:56
    msjax98
    +2
    A very 'Happy Birthday' to you Lady Blue.
  • lady blue msjax98 2011/11/14 06:57:09
    lady blue
    +1
    Hi msjax98 from the awesome state of Nevada ! Thank you so very much for your very sweet birthday wish at this time of night ! You know my birthday was Nov. 8th but I most appreciate you coming by to make my birthday 2011 * so much more memorable !
    You are so thoughtful and kind ! I don't believe I had ever seen you before and I know we never chatted before but you proved yourself so friendly to me and I will add you now as my friend ! Thanks again and have a brilliant day ! XD
  • msjax98 lady blue 2011/11/14 07:11:02
    msjax98
    +2
    Thanks, Sorry to be late with your birthday greeting but haven't been on Soda Head in awhile. Hope all your dreams come true this year.
  • lady blue msjax98 2011/11/14 07:16:09 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    Oh thank you so very much for that msjax ! No worries that you are late ! You are here now and that is what truly matters ! Thanks a mil for your kind
    words ~ I have a few dreams that I hope will come true ! With your sweet wishes...they just might ! Welcome my new friend ! XDD
  • lady blue 2011/11/14 06:31:05 (edited)
    lady blue
    +2
    TO SOFAHEAD :

Thanks so very much for that absolutely delightful video " BLUE" !
    I really appreciate it and I enjoyed it so much !
    I never heard of it before... you truly used your imagination with this one !

You made me smile beyond compare and brought a tremendous amount of joy to me !
    It was sooo special to say the least ....Thanks from the bottom of my heart for making my birthday and the better half of my name feel sooo beautiful !
    I'm truly sorry I cannot add you as my friend ....I thought I had chatted with you before on a thread but it is soo vague to me now and I wonder why you are have chosen not to receive correspondence ? Did we have a rift with eachother ? You just said..." A happy moment than last encounter I trust " ....Yes, we must have had words and I blocked you !
    I will go to your profile and unblock you because you have redeemed yourself with this video and are sooo deserving of our friendship ! Let's try again and see how it goes second time around ! You have proven to be most kind and thoughtful and friendly to me !
    XDDD for " BLUE " .
  • Jim in SC lady blue 2011/11/22 02:14:06
    Jim in SC
    +1
    Hello Lady Blue! I am so sorry I missed your birthday. I haven't had time to go on SH for the last month. Thanks so much for the message letting me know about it.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. You obviously had many well wishes here, which is to be expected for someone as kind as you are. I'll send you a message later, but I also wanted to say "Happy Birthday" on your "official" birthday thread.

happy belated birthday
  • lady blue Jim in SC 2011/11/22 11:58:56 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    Well, isn't this my very lucky day ! Hi my good friend Jim ! I missed you so much !
    I was so happy to see you here and I appreciate your absolutely beautiful birthday message to me ! Thank you with all my heart ! It means the world to me.
    No apologies for missing my birthday ~ you were here with me in spirit as you always are Jim ! You and I go back a long way and we were always the best of friends and it will always be that way. You are here now and that is all that truly matters. I just LOVE the birthday pic of that sweetie pie puppy and yes I forgive you always. As Christians, that is our command to love and forgive as our good Lord did us. There is nothing I would ever have to forgive you for. You are a precious child of God and my brother in Christ. I had a great birthday, praise God and I will email you and tell you all about it. I am so happy to hear your children, your beautiful wife and Tucker are fine. Post a pic of your beautiful puppy when you get a chance.
    I'd love to see how he has grown. I will email you soon I promise.
    Now you make me a promise that I will hear from you much more and I will see your face here more often !
    I truly miss our great fellowship and tight friendship JIm !
    God's richest blessings to you Jim and keep me posted often ! Be well and be happy !
    Love you my dear friend ! ;))
  • Sofahead 2011/11/14 06:01:52
    Sofahead
    +1
    A Happy Birthday.
    A happy moment than last encounter I trust.
    This may be of interest.

Blue by Ken Nordine

• david shiel 2011/11/14 03:41:40
    david shiel
    +2
    Have a good one.
  • lady blue david s... 2011/11/14 04:10:49
    lady blue
    +1
    Thanks so much David ! You are so thoughtful and kind to stop by to wish me a good one !
    I had a great birthday ...and you and all my friends and other SHs made it triply good !
    I see you all the time on the threads...it would be my pleasure to add you now as my friend !
    ;)
  • Jenn 2011/11/14 01:12:40
  • lady blue Jenn 2011/11/14 04:14:47 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    Hi Jenn, thanks so very much for the absolutely beautiful pics and your awesome birthday wishes ! I don't belive we've had the pleasure to chat and become friends but I would like to change that right now ! I will add you as my friend because you were so very kind and thoughtful to stop by and wish me, whom you don't even know, such a beautiful birthday !
    It is quite admirable and very appreciated by me ! XDD
  • Pinball Wizard 2011/11/14 01:02:07
  • lady blue Pinball... 2011/11/14 04:20:31
    lady blue
    +1
    Hi 07edward ! Thank you ever so much for dropping by to wish me a happy birthday !
    I so appreciate it and I am so impressed that though we never met or chatted before , you
    kindly took your time to make my birthday so much more memorable ! We never had the pleasure of being friends and I would like to change all that now ! I will addd you as my friend ! Thanks again Ed ! XD
  • Reika Stardust Sakura 2011/11/13 22:59:59
    Reika Stardust Sakura
    +3
    Happy Birthday Lady Blue :)
  • lady blue Reika S... 2011/11/14 04:24:02 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    Thanks so very much Reika for your kind and thoughtful birtday wishes ! We never had the pleasure of chatting or becoming friends and I would like to change all that and add you now as my friend ! Thanks again for stopping by and making my special day happier ! XD
  • Misty Wanderings 2011/11/13 22:31:22
  • lady blue Misty W... 2011/11/14 04:30:01
    lady blue
    +1
    Hi Iridessa ...beautiful name by the way * ....Thanks so much for your absolutely beautiful
    birthday pic ! This pic is truly one of my favorites ~ so bright and cheery ! I really appreciate you taking your time out to post this for me and to wish me a happy birthday and we never even chatted or met before ! That is most precious to me ...your kindness and thoughtfulness will be remembered by me ! I will add you now as my friend because you are so special ! I love Jamaica ...you are blessed to live there ! XDD
  • Misty W... lady blue 2011/11/14 19:55:11
    Misty Wanderings
    +2
    TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAN...
    YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... THANK YOU THANK YOU

2014/10/22 09:05:01