Happy 4th of July??? Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

LAAD Gunner - USMC 2012/07/04 00:25:54
God Bless The USA!!! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
If you don't agree with the above two choices just...get off my pole!
Why did this great holiday become known as merely "The 4th of July"??? This is celebrating America's INDEPENDENCE! So what do you say we do this great holiday justice and call it what it TRULY is and celebrate its TRUE meaning!

God Bless America and may we have His blessing to continue our great reign!! I know that things look awful bleak these days in America but stay strong and look to the LORD for help and guidance!!! Seek Him and He will answer, He will not fail you. We must carry on and push forward, even through the tough times. No matter how oppressive and foolish our "leaders" become we must push on and carry on this great nation and our great tradition of freedom. We must do the great men and women that have died for our country, both the ones who died to achieve it and the ones who have died to preserve it, we must do them justice and continue preserving what they died fighting for.

So tomorrow when you are having fun on the beach, at the lake, grilling, partying or whatever else you may be doing to celebrate...just take time to remember what you are celebrating...take a little time to remember that we are celebrating our Independence from Britain and from tyranny...remember the men and women who have died for this country...remember that it is our duty to preserve it and in these sometimes bleak and hopeless days remember that it is OUR duty to preserve America's greatness...take pride in our nation and know that we are different from any other...that we are unique...that we are strong because we fight for each other, NOT for a government...take pride that we are greater than any nation before us and any nation today...and know that even when times are tough, that when we come together and through God's blessing we can defeat any obstacle, no matter how great or small. When times get tough, remember what made this nation great. Through God, family, friends, hard work, and determination this nation was made strong...let's go back to that. Let's go back to the basics.

God Bless the United States of America, for together we our strong! Never lose faith! Never lose hope! Never give up on each other and never stop believing in the American Dream!!! Since I probably won't be on here tomorrow, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!!! God Bless you ALL!!!! Have a great day tomorrow!!! Have fun and just remember that we are celebrating our INDEPENDENCE!!!

Peace and God Bless
Treyman

god bless fun remember celebrating independence peace god bless treyman

• MusicMan 2012/07/08 11:32:15
    MusicMan
    +1
    The best written pieceon the subject I have seen since the original Declaration of Independence!! Right on, brother!!
  • LAAD Gu... MusicMan 2012/07/08 17:36:19
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    Thank you brother :)
  • Bozette 2012/07/06 14:23:55
    Bozette
    +1
    I suspect it began being referred to as "The 4th of July" when people started valuing a holiday more than their independence. Frankly, I don't see a lot of people concerned about their independence these days. Many are too reliant on government and others are too cowed by it.

Great poll, my friend!
  • TheTruth1313 2012/07/05 07:40:42
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    Happy Independence day to you as well Treyman. I hope all is going well.
  • rightagain 2012/07/04 14:12:14
    rightagain
    +2
    Almighty God, You have given us this good land for our heritage. We humbly ask You that we may always prove ourselves a people mindful of Your favor and glad to do Your will. Bless our land with honorable endeavor, sound learning and pure manners. Save us from violence, discord, and confusion, from pride and arrogance, and from every evil way. Defend our liberties and fashion into one united people the multitude brought here out of many nations and tongues. Endow with the Spirit of wisdom those to whom in Your Name we entrust the authority of government, that there may be justice and peace at home, and that through obedience to Your law we may show forth Your praise among the nations on earth. In time of prosperity fill our hearts with thankfulness, and in the day of trouble do not allow our trust in You to fail. Amen.
    ~~ by Thomas Jefferson
    pray for America

one
  • LAAD Gu... rightagain 2012/07/04 17:10:46
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +2
    Amen, great prayer
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2012/07/04 12:00:19
  • rightagain Chris -... 2012/07/04 14:16:42
    rightagain
    +2
    I think they are more into gay day.
  • Chris -... rightagain 2012/07/05 11:19:51
  • Melicio... Chris -... 2012/07/04 19:27:51
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +1
    I'm a Democrat.

Stay safe this holiday.

http://www.sodahead.com/livin...
  • rightagain Melicio... 2012/07/04 23:15:33
    rightagain
    +3
    I was too until Clinton's 2nd term and I switched. It has been taken over by the Socialist Liberals and I can see where that is going. I hope you open your eyes soon. COMMUNIST SUPPORT DEMOCRATS But hope you have a great Independence day.
  • Chris -... Melicio... 2012/07/05 11:20:03
  • nverumind 2012/07/04 08:29:49
    nverumind
    +3
    LOVE your choices!!

A nation Under God is Indivisable and Blessed

not only honor the men and women of 1776 but all of our men and women still fighting today and pray for them to be blessed with a Leader that will bring them home and stop these wars that are only hurting us and not protecting us or For US~ God Bless America!!
    HAPPY FOURTH ! god bless america
  • LAAD Gu... nverumind 2012/07/04 17:12:34
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +2
    Thank you dear :) HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!! Have a great day!
  • God Bless The USA!!! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
  • TheTrut... ☆The Ro... 2012/07/05 07:42:13
    TheTruth1313
    +2
    And to you as well my friend!!
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/04 06:02:05
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
  • ☆The Ro... WhereIs... 2012/07/04 08:28:29
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    That is about right..Sad but true!
  • nverumind WhereIs... 2012/07/04 08:37:14
    nverumind
    +3
    :'( so true. nothin to celebrate this fourth of july
  • LAAD Gu... WhereIs... 2012/07/04 17:14:58
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +3
    I pray that we gain that freedom back.
  • ☆The Ro... LAAD Gu... 2012/07/05 07:50:26
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Yes but we are going to have to replace 95% of Congress and throw anybody with ties with CFR, Bilderbergs out on their asses..The NWO has We The People hoodwinked!
  • S. Gompers 2012/07/04 05:25:29
    S. Gompers
    +2
    Happy Independence day!!!
  • explorer1618 2012/07/04 03:33:23
    explorer1618
    +2
    Please no more fires though !
  • LAAD Gu... explore... 2012/07/04 03:38:48
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +4
    Amen to that!
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/07/04 01:52:52
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +1
    Sorry, but we have gone completely backwards in the last 150 years. Out of the kettle, into the fire. Our ancestors fought for Independence from an oppressive overbearing govt. We are currently right in the middle of an the same situation. I don't see one damn thing to celebrate, until everyone gets on the same page, and takes back this nation. We are taxed into bankruptcy, ruled by big banking cartels, our borders are wide open for invasion, the people buy into LSM BS like it is Gospel, and we have a dictator in office, with a replica bidding to replace him. I don't see any cause for a celebration. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I call 'em like I see 'em.
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/07/04 01:19:31
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +3
    A time for reflection, and honor of those that came before us. Those whom risked everything in the fight for freedom.
    Maybe one day soon, we can honor ourselves and those whom we love, by taking these freedoms back.
    Blessings to all!
  • LAAD Gu... Michael... 2012/07/04 01:26:10
  • Jericho 2012/07/04 01:13:38
    Jericho
    +2
    When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object envinces a design to reduce them to Absolute Despotism, it is their Right--It is their Duty--to throw off such shackles and provide new Guards for their Future Security--Declaration of Independence Signed and Ratified July 4, 1776

Words to reflect on and commit to memory and action because if we don't, I don't know how many more of these that we will have!

To those that gave their lives for Freedom from 1776 through July 4th, 2012, and the families that remember them: Happy Independence Day!
  • LAAD Gu... Jericho 2012/07/04 01:25:41
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +1
    Amen brother.
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/07/04 00:34:45
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    Awesome post Trey! I agree with you 1000%! I pray that you and yours will have a blessed Independence Day aka 4th of July!!! luv ya :) Blessings & {{{{HUGS}}}}
    happy independence day gif happy independence day gif
  • LAAD Gu... Charu ∞... 2012/07/04 00:39:17
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +2
    Thank you Nana!! :) Blessings and hugs for you too!!! Have a great day tomorrow and have fun! Love ya!! Don't forget to count your blessings either :)
  • Charu ∞... LAAD Gu... 2012/07/04 00:47:24
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    Darling Trey....this one counts her blessings EVERYDAY!!! I will, actually been celebrating since Sunday! :D
  • LAAD Gu... Charu ∞... 2012/07/04 00:49:35
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +2
    Lol, well there you go!! That's the way to be! :)
  • Charu ∞... LAAD Gu... 2012/07/04 03:25:33
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    That's the ONLY way to be!!! lol
  • Mrs. maggot 2012/07/04 00:30:58
    Mrs. maggot
    +5
    I made it a point today to be sure and wish all my customers a happy and safe Independence Day!

You are right Treyman, It is more than just a date on the calendar.
  • LAAD Gu... Mrs. ma... 2012/07/04 00:32:22
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +3
    My thoughts exactly :) It's not just "The Fourth of July" as so many call it...it is INDEPENDENCE DAY...so much for than just a number or a date on the calendar.

2014/10/31 05:47:38