Hall Pass Movie Review

Themovieguy 2011/02/24 03:54:38
Hall Pass is made by the guys behind Dumb and Dumber and There's something about mary. Which are both two very funny films, Now when I heard the creators of those two films were coming back to film with a film about Two men who get there week off from a Marriage? I Knew that I was in for a hell of a time.
Now Here are the comments 'Movieguy how do you see all these movies so early?' Gofobo.com for some, but for others I just get to see and make sure they are reviewed, Hall Pass was given to me by Warner Bros them selves. Jason Sudekis, Owen Wilson, And Jenna Fischer were at this screening doing Q&A;'s, It was a fun night.
For the movie- It was a hell of a lot of fun.
The movie is about two men (Sudekis, Wilson.) who take a break (A Hall Pass) From their lives. One week. No Rules.
We all know how this film will be, Good Laughs, Lot's of sex jokes, Film over. BUT Inbetween those jokes.
The Preformnaces aren't bad. But then again there is not much acting going on for the film, I Mean not much at all, You read funny lines in a good voice and I think you covered.
It Drags at a few parts and also some of the jokers are really Offensive and over the top, But they do have the guts to put those scenes in the films that are pretty graphic, So salute to them.

All and All, Looking for a Comedy this weekend? See Hall Pass. It's a hell of a lot of fun.
7/10.

You looking forward to it? Not Looking forward to it? Already saw it? Write you're answer down below.

Leave a comment and start the discussion!

2014/12/20 02:13:11