GUNSHOT TO THE HEAD! -- Warning: Dumb Blonde/Obama Supporter joke!

Ken 2012/03/18 00:56:30
Very funny! The joke nails Obama supporters (aplogies to smart blondes everywhere who don't support Obama)
Not funny, the joke is offensive to blondes!
Not funny, the joke is offensive to Obama supporters!

*_GUNSHOT TO THE HEAD_*

Linda
Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to
pick up some groceries.

Later her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the
driveway with the windows rolled up and her eyes closed,
both hands clutched behind the back of her
head.

He became concerned and walked over to the
car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she
looked very strange.

He asked her if she was okay,
and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of
the head and had been holding her brains in for over an
hour. The husband called paramedics, who broke into the
car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got
in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on
the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like
a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of
her head. When she reached back to find out what it was,
she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She
initially passed out, but quickly recovered.

Linda is a blonde, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence. The defective biscuit
canister was analyzed and the expiration date was found
to be 2008, so it was determined to be Bush's
fault.

• Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/03/18 02:12:32
    Very funny! The joke nails Obama supporters (aplogies to smart blondes everyw...
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +9
    Being a Democrat and obamabot probably accounts for most of the problem. obama dumb

• David (oYo) 2012/03/24 14:11:46
  • UNEEQ 2012/03/21 22:56:12
    UNEEQ
    +2
    I am blonde and blonde is best, I cannot understand why people stereotype blondes to be dumb? I am smart, intelligent and a Lawyer and I did not get my Degree from a cereal box!
  • Ken UNEEQ 2012/03/24 03:36:46
    +1
    Did you not read the part that said "apologies to smart blondes everywhere?"
  • UNEEQ Ken 2012/03/24 09:43:53
    UNEEQ
    +1
    Neither did I, and I don't expect apologies, just some occasional respect.
  • David (... UNEEQ 2012/03/24 14:15:26
  • UNEEQ David (... 2012/03/25 07:33:23
    UNEEQ
    +2
    Yeah mate, luv them snags on the barbie and havin' a few stubbies mate, might get real pissed tonight and have a bonza chuck or go find me a sheila for a bit of jiggy jig, yeah I za reckon your bonza mate, even though you are a pissy pussy pommy bastard. I still luv ya though, hey, were you father to my second child or fifth child, the bloody Government wants to know who da father is of me 9 kids - but I cant remember, oh.............!!!!!
  • David (... UNEEQ 2012/03/25 10:08:36
  • keeper UNEEQ 2012/03/29 16:57:57
    keeper
    +1
    Just curious...when will y'all start speaking English???? hehehe ♥
  • Ken UNEEQ 2012/03/25 03:34:54
    +1
    "Apologies to smart blondes everywhere" seems to indicate a realization that there are many smart blondes.
  • UNEEQ Ken 2012/03/25 07:30:16
    UNEEQ
    +2
    I would not say 'many,' just a small minority have been blessed with blonde hair, a good education and continuing onto University to become a Lawyer, who knows I might be Prime Minister of Australia one day! Beware of Blondes ;)
  • Ken UNEEQ 2012/03/25 23:29:16
    +1
    Good luck with the law school. I retired from the law about four years ago. I was in civil practice, mainly defending corporations and insurance companies in litigation - GMC, Honda, Chrysler, Costco, Mr. Coffee, etc.
  • UNEEQ Ken 2012/03/26 02:56:33
    UNEEQ
    +1
    You have had an interesting time working in civil practice dealing with large companies. I am working in Hong Kong for an Australian Company which has an office here and one in Beijing and possibly another one in China in about 6 months. It certainly entailed a lot of hard work and studying but it has been well worth it. Hong Kong is a great place to be, many expatriates here, Australians and Americans, a few Europeans. We work long hours, well at least I do, but the bonuses are worth it. Most people are here for 3 years, not my direct manager, he is Australian and has been here for 30 years!
  • Ken UNEEQ 2012/03/26 04:47:36 (edited)
    +1
    I love Hong Kong, my favorite city in the world, but I haven't been there in years. Is the Go Down bar still there? I always loved that restaurant in the Peninsula Hotel too, Gaddi's.
  • UNEEQ Ken 2012/03/26 12:48:37
    UNEEQ
    +1
    I have heard of the Godown and just found this information for you ~
    Godown circa 1960s-1998
    “In its prime, the Godown was the place for expats to go,” says Portia Coffey, a long-time employee of the bar. The famous regularly descended on the Godown too, with the likes of Madonna, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Pierce Brosnan, Terry Wogan, and countless rugby players getting their partying and alcoholic fix when they rolled through town. Starting in the basement of Sutherland House, the Godown moved several times, firstly to Admiralty and then back to Central in the basement of the Furama Hotel. “[The original Godown] was dark and dingy and had a decor of barrels in nets on the ceiling, there was a Long Table where all the regulars hung out,” says Coffey. The famous long table, which would become the platform for regular dancing when the bar turned party venue every night after 10.30pm, was a constant throughout the Godown’s several locations. After several decades serving up drinks to Hongkongers, it finally closed its doors in April 1998.

The Peninsula is wonderful, I have had High Tea there a couple of times which is very popular with the locals on the weekend and always a large queue so I would never go there the. Yes, Gaddi's is still there, allso a very popular bar, Felix which I h...

Godown circa 1960s-1998

The Peninsula is wonderful, I have had High Tea there a couple of times which is very popular with the locals on the weekend and always a large queue so I would never go there the. Yes, Gaddi's is still there, allso a very popular bar, Felix which I have been to a few times, it is on the Kowloon side so if a group of us want a drink we usually stick to the island side, seething with expatriates! I have put the link for the Peninsula Hotel here for you. They have a fleet of Rolls Royces which are very impressive and a Helicopter landing area on top of the Hotel.
    I personally prefer the older style Hotels, they have so much character, some of the very new hotels have no atmosphere or charm about them.
    Here is the link for the Penininsula, http://www.peninsula.com/Hong...

If you have the time let me know what you think, and sorry I missed the Godown by 14 years!
  • Ken UNEEQ 2012/03/27 06:02:14 (edited)
    +1
    Thanks for the information and the link. The Godown was a downstairs bar with stairs right off the sidewalk, on the Victoria side, and quite "active."

I've spent two weeks in HK, one week at a time on two occassions, plus a two-night stay on a flight from the Philippines. I hate to tell you how long ago I was there, but I sat behind the actor William Holden and his son on the Star Ferry crossing from Kowloon to Victoria. They also had a hotel on the back side of Victoria back then, the Repulse Bay Hotel, that had a gourmet meal every Sunday put on by a culinary school - terrific food and cheap.
  • keeper UNEEQ 2012/03/29 16:56:36
    keeper
    +2
    Yep...but you are the exception!!!
    (You know I am just funning with you!!! ♥muah♥)
  • RayG 2012/03/21 22:48:34
    RayG
    +1
    Sounds closer to the truth than many Obamabots would admit
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/21 11:51:33
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    That was funny.
    obama supporter
  • Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2012/03/21 10:43:13
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Odumbo supporter..No surprise
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/03/20 00:55:30
  • Gooky 2012/03/19 21:52:54
    Gooky
    +4
    OMG... JENNA MARBLES GIF
    Poor thing...i don't know if i feel sorry for her or not...i mean...dear God..she voted for Obama...i'm laughing my ass off.
  • jere.chievres 2012/03/19 21:05:17
    jere.chievres
  • texasred 2012/03/19 04:48:03
    texasred
    +7
    Love it. You know why? Because it's about as freakin' true as it can get!! LOL
  • jimmy texasred 2012/03/19 12:27:00
    jimmy
    +7
    YEPPER
  • MisterD 2012/03/18 12:07:56
    MisterD
    +7
    Great one, Ken! old man laughing
  • Ken MisterD 2012/03/18 21:05:32
    +6
    Thanks, I thought it was not only funny but made a great point about the "dough-brained" Obama supporters. pillsbury doughboy for obama
  • MisterD Ken 2012/03/18 21:07:16
    MisterD
    +5
    LOL just so it wasn't sexist.
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/03/18 07:56:56
    SK-pro impeachment
    +6
    LOL! She probably fainted from finding out she actually had brains if she was democrat.

From Newsbusted: An 81 yr old Rhode island woman won a 336 million dollar lottery jackpot and now all her democrat neighbors blame her for all their problems.
  • Ken SK-pro ... 2012/03/18 21:06:26
    +5
    Of course they do. And they probably ridiculed her for playing the lottery for years before she won.
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +9
    +9
    It takes all kinds. Blondes aren't all alike. Just consider Ann Coulter and Monica Crowley, to name two.
  • Ken Temlako... 2012/03/18 02:18:54
    +7
    True, there are lot of smart blondes on Fox News.

2014/10/31 10:41:41