Give me....(Game)

Eyebrowz² 2010/10/16 21:12:16
The game is played as follows:
-The previous post will say "Give me _____"
-Your post will include an image/video of or pertaining to whatever it was the previous post asked for, and what you would like to be given.

Example:
Comment 3: (image/video pertaining to vengeance) Give me...(etc.)
Comment 2: (image of a pencil) Give me vengeance.
Comment 1: Give me a pencil.

• Marianne 8 hours ago
    Marianne
    1984 Movie

Give me a famous Christo "Wrapping" picture.
  • Marianne Marianne 8 hours ago
    Marianne
    Here's the link to the full movie:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch...
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 1 day ago
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +1
    Give me 1984.

black russian person
  • themadhare ~IJM 1 day ago
    themadhare ~IJM
    +2

Give me a Black Russian.
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 1 day ago
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    Give me Another Thing.

• themadhare ~IJM 2 days ago
    themadhare ~IJM
    +2

Give me something else.
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 2 days ago (edited)
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    Give me Something?

armstrong tires
  • themadhare ~IJM 2 days ago
    themadhare ~IJM
    +2

Give me Armstrong Tires.
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 3 days ago
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    Give me a Ton Of Fun.

• themadhare ~IJM 3 days ago
    themadhare ~IJM
    +2

Give me a break.
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 6 days ago
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    Give me a Funny 'The Big Bang Theory' Scene".

• themadhare ~IJM 7 days ago
    themadhare ~IJM
    +2

Give me Felix Unger and Oscar Madison.
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 2014/07/19 03:10:33
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    Give me Your Favorite Genesis Song As Long As It Is ABACAB!!!

drop kick lizard gifs
  • Marianne K-ZOOMI... 8 hours ago
    Marianne
    Lol - there are also real ones, but your GIF is hilarious ...
  • Marianne 2014/07/18 08:20:20
    Marianne
    +2
    Dash of flour

Dash of flour for guinness beef stew

Give me a flying lizard.
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 2014/07/15 20:38:36
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    Give me a Dash Of Flour.

ugly fiancee
  • UFO's K-ZOOMI... 2014/07/15 21:04:25
    UFO's
    +3
    not her.
  • K-ZOOMI... UFO's 2014/07/15 22:23:55
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +1
    Have no idea who your fiancee is.
  • UFO's K-ZOOMI... 2014/07/16 17:18:46
    UFO's
    +2
    She is on Sodahead.
  • K-ZOOMI... UFO's 2014/07/17 17:58:51
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +1
    Excellent.
    I just don't pay attention to the dynamics of SH. I come in and have fun for a little bit before I go to my guilty pleasure...CASTLEVILLE!
  • UFO's K-ZOOMI... 2014/07/17 18:52:03
    UFO's
    +2
    never heard of it.
  • K-ZOOMI... UFO's 2014/07/17 18:54:45
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +1
    Build your own kingdom through quests.

castleville
  • UFO's K-ZOOMI... 2014/07/17 20:14:04
  • UFO's 2014/07/15 17:59:50
    UFO's
    +3
    Give me my fiancée Philosopher s Stone
  • Marianne 2014/07/15 17:55:57
    Marianne
    +3
    What is the truth
    (see links below)

Give me the Philosopher's Stone (alchemy).
  • Marianne Marianne 2014/07/15 18:00:17
    Marianne
    +1
    Pictures cannot bring evidence, and articles tell different versions:

For a beginning, let us look into 3 sources:

- news
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2013...

- PETA explanation
    http://www.whypetaeuthanizes....

- figures:
    http://www.petakillsanimals.c...
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 2014/07/15 03:05:21
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    Give me The Truth About PETA's Pet Rescues.

chinese giant salamander
  • Marianne K-ZOOMI... 2014/07/15 18:37:08
    Marianne
    +1
    Hello, K-Zoomi!

Sadly enough, I heard lots of very alarming news about animal shelters in many countries said to be "animal friendly", but, in the end, often not much better than in counties constantly criticised for their handling of animals in poverty stricken zones. And yes, poverty or religion is no reason for torturing animals. The truth is somewhat different, and in most cases, the real figures of healthy or curable animals killed for economic reasons in our so civilised countries (and I did not mention the cruel mass and battery breedings) are not communicated to the public, and as soon as serious organisations or traumatised animal lovers ask questions, the ruling and legislation from above, or the lack of means and qualified volunteers serve as an explanation. And with all the organisations today, acting on the behalf of human, animal and environmental rights, we are somehow losing track.

There should be more coordination and transparency between the different groups, as acting on the behalf of human welfare goes very well along with the protection of animals and the environment.
  • K-ZOOMI... Marianne 2014/07/15 20:33:24
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +1
    We all know pets get euthanized, but what irritates me is PETA spouts self-righteous rhetoric while they slaughter thousands a year.
  • Marianne K-ZOOMI... 2014/07/16 12:57:53
    Marianne
    +1
    How I do understand you! Do you remember the scandal in the Dutch zoo?

I am also very sceptic about these practices and mentalities, while they ridiculise the organisations promoting systematic sterilisations and vaccinations of stray dogs and cats or releasing wild animals into their natural habitat instead of killing them. Many smaller, engaged non-profit organisations are left aside, while public services and non-profit control agencies are dismantled - for economic reasons. And many people still think that much money, which should go for charity, is wasted on animal protection - a very sad statement, knowing that the people's rights depend on the protection of their animals and of their natural environment.

We had a problem with too big rock pigeon populations in European cities. Instead of feeding them with sterilising food or following the efforts of bird friends keeping them in controllable nest sites and the number of incubated eggs low, or restoring the natural biodiversity, etc. Instead of that, many cities had them shot in the cities. In present times, such practice is widely forbidden, as damages were caused and people exposed to injuries (weird - they never spoke about damages and injuries in such cases - also "hunting accidents" were hardly mentioned in the news.

...

But the outer image and finances are more important than the real welfare of people and animals; there are always some too smart promoters often turning the best intentions into abusive, fast profit oriented practices.
  • K-ZOOMI... Marianne 2014/07/17 18:03:29
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +1
    I believe I heard a bit on the news, but not fully.

I have always gotten my pets from local SPCA Shelters.

kalamazoo spca kalamazoo humane society kalamazoo humane society kalamazoo humane society
  • Marianne K-ZOOMI... 2014/07/18 06:17:30 (edited)
    Marianne
    +1
    I think that it is normally the best to rely on local shelters, where you have access, know the people there and can trust them - those who are really caring.

The real problems occur when large numbers are involved - like with mass processing and high performance models, the style of massbreeding of wastable toys, which puts benefits above quality, welfare and respect.

I am sure that you are choosing the right sides, and that you consider all the sides, because many laws are two-edged swords, and they often penalise whole groups for the crimes of a minority of offenders.
  • K-ZOOMI... Marianne 2014/07/19 03:08:12
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +1
    Which is the problem of PETA mills.
    They are to big to care.
  • Marianne K-ZOOMI... 2014/07/19 05:09:04 (edited)
    Marianne
    +1
    You are right. The problem is that big organisations are too much centralised and not taking into account the different conditions from one site to the other, saving on the wrong side - on the personnel, on training and on the quality. They should rather support local animal protection groups and initiatives with simple solutions. In France, for instance, animal owners are organising the care and "sitting" of pets at home in case of absences, and in Germany, homeless people with pets can get free food and medical care for their animals.
  • Marianne 2014/07/14 20:25:06
    Marianne
    +2
    Minerals on Mars

Give me a Chinese Giant Salamander
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 2014/07/14 01:33:14
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    +2
    Give me a Piece Of Mars.

iridescent rainbow labradorite
  • Marianne 2014/07/13 13:42:51
    Marianne
    +2
    Ocean s Eleven 1060
    (Ocean's Eleven, 1960)

Give me an iridescent rainbow labradorite.
  • Marianne Marianne 2014/07/13 13:48:26
  • UFO's Marianne 2014/07/14 17:31:05
    UFO's
    +1
    A great movie
  • Marianne UFO's 2014/07/14 18:27:11
    Marianne
    +1
    Thank you, Ranger - these old classic movies were really entertaining.

2014/07/28 20:35:40