Get Well Wishes For LadyBlue....

SexiLuvinGirl 2012/02/20 00:35:55

A very sweet friend on the site has been ill for the last couple of weeks and will be going into the hospital this week. We hope all is good!

Photobucket
LadyBlue
Click the picture, to visit her profile!

WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOU!

You're In Our Thoughts!

url http www desicomments com getwellsoon hope you get well soon img http www desicomments com graphics getwellsoon 50 gif img url

Question Closed

• **Southern Man** 2012/02/23 15:12:22
  • lady blue **South... 2012/02/24 08:12:23 (edited)
    lady blue
    +6
    Thank you again my dearest friend BaLou for your beautiful blue images, your kindest words and your get well wishes for me. You have proven to be what a true friend is all about and I appreciate your loyalty and the good friend that you are to me. Bless your heart my friend and if we only had more kind and loving people like you the world would truly be a better place to live in. I am very grateful to have you as a good friend and I am always here for you if you need me. I am very touched and very grateful to know you and be blessed with your friendship.:))

Thank you  for being my friend
  • 3dge Desire 2012/02/23 02:23:40
    3dge Desire
    +4
    dear lord who are in heaven let ladyblue get threw whatever is happening in one peace

in jesus name amen

im sorry about your friend ive been there the waiting is the worst part i know how it feels
  • Ramblin... 3dge De... 2012/02/23 05:07:22
    RamblingVoices.
    +7
    Praise the lawd!
  • lady blue Ramblin... 2012/02/23 14:14:38
    lady blue
    +5
    Loser ! This is the proper, respectful way to spell and honor our good LORD !
  • lady blue lady blue 2012/02/23 19:18:42 (edited)
    lady blue
    +4
    IN VINO :

Get off this thread you LOSER and mind your own business !
    You are dirtying this precious thread that my good friend Sexi posted for me in my serious illness.
    You like that rude pal of yours Starz, have no class, no etiquette and no RESPECT and both of you are a million miles of bad news. You losers deserve eachother ! LOL ...You know where you can stick that shovel you a$$hole so get lost and like yourself, take that disrespectful, haughty Starz with you !
    This thread was made for me and my illness and my good friends and other good SH people that deserve to be here and have respect and concern for me who has kidney stones. Get a life In Vino and get your ugliness off here !
    YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE ! Shoo fly ! LOL ...
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2012/02/24 05:51:02 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    The girl is only 15 just a kid and knows NOTHING!! she is not worth the comments back darling ..she is just a PUNK KID!!!!!!
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2012/02/24 16:46:20
    lady blue
    +3
    Thank you my dearest friend Cindy ! It's good to know your rivals are just immature little kids who never grew up and have not an ounce of compassion in their heart nor brains in their head. That goes for all rivals not just this young rude one in question but a couple other rude ones and we all know who they are.
    How are you today Cindy ? I hope all is well my dear. I am keeping you guys in prayer and please keep me in prayer too. I will PM you when I feel a little better and when I am up to it. Each day has varying degrees of pain. I have a long way to go still. I'll keep you posted on my status sweetie. Love ya my friend :) Peace V
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2012/02/24 16:50:06
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    Yes you are so right about how some are on here!! I have a cold but doing OK drinking my green tea!! Yes please do keep me informed about you!! To cheer you up go to my blog called...Friday's Joke for the day lol " and it will cheer you up lol lol Love you to darlin and TAKE CARE!!!!
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2012/03/04 15:02:06 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    Hi my dearest friend Cindy, I'm sorry but I only saw your message just now. I must have overlooked it. Some people on here are such low lifes and we know who they are. There are two real arrogant abusers here other than that 15 year old disrespectful brat. You should know who they are just by reading a few of their hateful comments on this page. I should have someone report their comments but I cannot because they are my enemies thank God for that, and I cannot report ( flag ) them.
    I am so sorry to hear you had a cold. I hope you are better now.
    Green tea is very healthy for you. I drink it too. Loaded with antioxidants.
    I am having surgery on Tuesday, March 6th @ 10:30 am. I wa supposed to have it this past Friday, March 2nd but it was cancelled due to a blood thinner med I was taking and the surgery could not be done with that med in my system. Please prayer for me on that morning Cindy. I am scared and I need all the prayer I can get. I will PM you on how the surgery went and on my recovery. I will also visit your ' Friday's Joke for the day ' blog.
    I could use some cheering up. Love you my sweet friend !
    God bless you & Ken :) Keep in touch. PM me anytime ! :))
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2012/03/04 15:14:59
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    You will YES INDEED be in my prayers that day . God will comfort you my dear he did when I had my surgery 3 yrs. ago and my 2st . one also. Yes there can be some nasty people on here but I just blast them away with TRUTH and show them how they can be such morons on here!! lol lol ..Here is my prayer for you dear." Dear Father God please give this faithful sweet lady the comfort and the peace she needs on her day of surgery and heal her body Be by her side when she is in surgery and let everything go good. I ask this in your holy name and in your son's name Jesus Amen" You will be fine my dear and Please when you are able to let me know how you are after it all. God bless you and God keep you in his loving care. Love you also sweet friend. Thank you for your prayers also for Ken and I too. Love, Cindy xoxooxxoxoxo
    You will YES INDEED be in my prayers that day . God will comfort you my dear he did when I had my surgery 3 yrs. ago and my 2st . one also. Yes there can be some nasty people on here but I just blast them away with TRUTH and show them how they can be such morons on here!! lol lol ..Here is my prayer for you dear." Dear Father God please give this faithful sweet lady the comfort and the peace she needs on her day of surgery and heal her body Be by her side when she is in surgery and let everything go good. I ask this in your holy name and in your son's name Jesus Amen" You will be fine my dear and Please when you are able to let me know how you are after it all. God bless you and God keep you in his loving care. Love you also sweet friend. Thank you for your prayers also for Ken and I too. Love, Cindy xoxooxxoxoxo Jesus in the surgery room Jesus in the surgery room prayers for healing prayers for healing
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2012/03/04 15:26:32 (edited)
    lady blue
    +1
    Oh my dearest Cindy, you are an amazing friend and a true blessing sent to me from the heaven's above.:)
    I just appreciate you more than words could ever say and I thank God for our friendship. A loyal friend sticks by you and that you have surely done for me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    I love the images of our Lord Jesus. They warmed my heart and blessed my spirit so much ! I especially love Jesus amidst the surgery and by the earthly physician's side. Jesus is our true physician !
    Praise God ! :)) Thank you for your prayers on the day of my surgery and I will keep in close touch with you after the surgery. You are one of my closest friends here and you will be one of the first I PM with an update on my surgery and how I am doing.
    Love you Cindy. You are my sister and my dearest friend !
    Thank you for all your encouragement throughout my trial of this sickness and know that I am forever grateful for you !
    I am always here if you need me. Feel free to PM me anytime day or night. I am here to help you and pray for you too !
    God bless you both :)

I am here for you
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2012/03/04 15:36:12
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Dear sweet lady you are more then welcome !! You are close to my heart as well and I truly do from my heart wish all go's well for you dear sweet lady and it well ! You are very Special to me also dear lady and Yes you will be prayer for on the day of your surgery so very much so. God bless love ya Sis oxxoxoxoxoxo you are such a Special friend you are such a Special friend I am always here for you
  • lady blue Cindy64... 2012/03/04 16:04:50
    lady blue
    +1
    That is so very sweet of you my dear friend and once again you have touched my heart and my spirit so deeply ! You will be rewarded and blessed a hundredfold for your lovingkindness.
    I truly love the beautiful images ! You really know how to find these very special ones or they find you ! LoL ...
    That second one is so very beautiful and I feel so special !
    Your true friendship and your prayers are invaluable and mean the world to me !
    Love you and thank you with all my heart my beautiful friend :))

a special friend

hugs to special friend

hugs to my special friend
  • Cindy64... lady blue 2012/03/06 17:14:25
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Always my dear any time!! you are a dear friend to me you are a dear friend to me you are a dear friend to me
  • in vino... Ramblin... 2012/02/23 18:19:34
  • in vino... in vino... 2012/02/23 20:29:04
  • finalfl... in vino... 2012/03/04 01:39:52 (edited)
    finalflicker
    +2
    drama

seems its not just for children any more...
  • **Starz... in vino... 2012/02/23 20:31:23
    **StarzAbove**
    +9
    Wow, praising God in one breath and claiming to be such a good Christian and calling you A$$$hole in the next. Not my kind of Christian.

She's a drama queen
  • in vino... **Starz... 2012/02/23 20:36:03
  • **Starz... in vino... 2012/02/23 20:51:47
    **StarzAbove**
    +7
    Same with me. I've dealt with her before, she blocked me because I didn't like a ceratin name. She also called me some choice names, and I survived. How immature.
  • in vino... **Starz... 2012/02/23 22:26:26
  • **Starz... in vino... 2012/02/23 22:41:37
    **StarzAbove**
    +7
    Same here, it speaks of HYPOCRISY!
  • in vino... **Starz... 2012/02/23 22:54:27
  • **Starz... in vino... 2012/02/23 23:01:20 (edited)
    **StarzAbove**
    +8
    None of us are worthy of God, but He thinks we are. But by your humble words, I know you're a wonderful person. He knows what's in our hearts, you're so right, there's no fooling Him.
  • in vino... **Starz... 2012/02/24 00:07:05
  • **Starz... in vino... 2012/02/24 00:08:35
  • K-ZOOMI... Ramblin... 2012/02/25 00:36:54
  • lady blue 3dge De... 2012/02/23 14:48:45 (edited)
    lady blue
    +3
    Hi Ranger steelo, thank you so much for your beautiful prayer for me in my time of need. I appreciate you so much ! I know right, the waiting is the worst and I am very impatient but thank God I have two painkillers to take to ease the spasms and the pain. Ugh...kidney stones is the worst ! Thanks again for being so kind and thoughtful of me and we have never met. Your sincerity is a blessing, Are you a Christian ?
    I would like to add you for being so friendly and for your blessed prayer for me.
    Please keep me in your prayers. God bless you my new friend :))
    yellow flowers thanks
  • 3dge De... lady blue 2012/02/23 14:51:37
    3dge Desire
    +1
    i live to please girl im kinda ah softy i get called sweet alot. but absolutly my pleasure for the comment if you need me for anything just let me know i wont be far. (;
  • lady blue 3dge De... 2012/02/23 15:02:57 (edited)
    lady blue
    +3
    Hi Ranger... it is so nice to hear that you live to please. Every lady's dream I assure you...LoL . You are a very sweet man and because it shows, you are now a very sweet friend of mine. You are so kind and the pleasure is all mine !
    I very much appreciate a gentleman and you are one for sure and I thank you for offering your help in my time of need. You are a blessing to me ! You didn't answer me as to if you are a Christian. Either way you are a man in likeness to God's own heart and I am pleased to meet you and look forward to our friendship !
    Bless you :))
  • 3dge De... lady blue 2012/02/23 15:13:55
    3dge Desire
    +1
    itdnt that ah daisy your welcome (:
  • lady blue 3dge De... 2012/02/23 15:59:47
    lady blue
    +2
    Hey my friend, I don't understand your reply to me...
    Reply back to me and explain. I'm too curious what you mean...LoL
    Also you said ' daisy '. Do you think that is my name ?
  • 3dge De... lady blue 2012/02/23 16:01:48
    3dge Desire
    +1
    daisys are pretty there flowers im saying thats ah beautiful comment. it can be used to say that what somebody did was beautiful or cute. just means beautiful comment situation or action.
  • lady blue 3dge De... 2012/02/23 17:19:53
    lady blue
    +2
    Okay Ranger...I follow you now. Daisies are pretty flowers but as you can see with all my replies here, I posted flowers of all sorts because
    I just love all kinds of flowers. Daisy just means beautiful comment or action. Interesting idea there. Nice meeting you Ranger and I am glad we are friends. Look forward to chatting with you in the future ! :))
  • 3dge De... lady blue 2012/02/23 16:02:29
    3dge Desire
    +2
    hey i shared my own question about my little cuzin whos also been having issues
  • lady blue 3dge De... 2012/02/23 17:21:15
    lady blue
    +3
    Yes I know. I saw an email from you and I will read it and go your thread.
    Thanks so much Ranger ! :))
  • 3dge De... lady blue 2012/02/23 18:48:17
    3dge Desire
    +2
    yet again live too please
  • lady blue 3dge De... 2012/02/23 19:02:36
    lady blue
    +3
    IKR, I am killing myself today and I should be resting.
    You can count on me my friend, I will get there eventually.
    I just need to rest awhile. I am quite dizzy.
    I just replied to your email. Talk later ! :)
  • SexiLuv... 3dge De... 2012/02/24 03:15:53
    SexiLuvinGirl
    +2
    Agreed and thank you for being respectful.

2014/10/26 01:08:29