Fox New Scrubs Obama From 9/11 Memorial Service

Georgia50 2011/09/11 14:04:42
e-VILLE Fox News should lose their license for this!
Bring back Little Big Head now!
Going out on a limb here...Obie really wasn't there.
Admiral Michael Mullen, Secretary Leon Panetta, and Vice President Biden are the only ones shown at the service! And get this...they all had their hands over their heart at the appropriate moment! So where's Obie? Surely he thinks the 9/11 memorial ranks above a jobs speech before Congress, right?

Conclusion: He is there, he MUST be there, but Fox News is assuredly scrubbing his image just to show him to be a callous traitorous Muslim. Can you believe Fox would do that? It turns out the liberals were right about Fox all along! Never in a million years would I have suspected Fox News would edit President Obama out of a memorial service, knowing that doing so would make Obama look like traitorous Muslim filth! Has Rupert Murdoch lost his mind?

• Jackie 2011/09/11 21:25:12
    Jackie
    +3
    Obama did not attend. It was supposed to be attended by Biden only.

Obama doesn't give a crap about 911. He wants it to be a service day, a volunteer day. Hopefully a day we will forget what happened. No memorial innocents and heroes by a Muslim evil act on America.

• joy 2011/09/11 22:18:11
    joy
    +1
    To all of you people that commented on President Obama not being there. What Memorial Service are you all talking about. I was watching and i saw him there along with his wife , President Bush and his wife. If that is true about Fox news scrubbing him that is unconscionable. Shame on Them
  • Georgia50 joy 2011/09/11 22:19:53
    Georgia50
    This thread is a parody...nothing more.
  • pamela 2011/09/11 21:43:58
    pamela
    +1
    It only figures. I knew Obie wouldn't attend, after all he does side with his traitorous Muslim brothers and heritage. Only true Americans will, would and did attend this memorial service. I watched all morning long, and cried over the loss these families have been through, and the wonderful site of what is being placed where the Twin Towers stood. It will be totally breathtaking when completed. I already told my hubby when the new Memorial is finished, I want to go to NYC, and see it. I also want to lay flowers to those that have died at the hand to the evil Muslim bastards that flew those planes. I heard the other day the tallest building at Ground Zero, it's infrastructure, is like solid cement and I also think hardened metal, and this is what totally holds it together. It will be a very solid building and they say nothing will bring it down.
    May all that died 10 years ago, and to the day, rest in peace, and under the hands of our good Lord in Heaven. building died 10 years rest peace hands lord heaven god bless america
  • Jackie 2011/09/11 21:25:12
    Jackie
    +3

• Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2011/09/11 19:05:30
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    He didn't want to offend his muslim brothers.
  • Gwen 2011/09/11 18:34:23
    Gwen
    +1
    Um ...don't like the choices of answers........Pres. Obama was there at Ground Zero...the others mentioned were at the Pentagon service that started shortly after in conjunction with the time of the crash........I watched Pres Obama give remarks live......he quoted Psalm 46 I believe. I watched it on Fox News about 8:30a-9:15am ( midwest time) this morning...to say that Fox did not cover his remarks....is well frankly....either sarcasm....or a lie.
  • Georgia50 Gwen 2011/09/11 21:39:10
    Georgia50
    You know me...sarcastic to a fault. They never discussed Obie while I was watching.
  • pamela Gwen 2011/09/11 21:48:03
    pamela
    +2
    I watched during that time as well, I live in the midwest as well, and never saw Obie. I will never praise him or talk about him with Bush in the same sentence. Bush and his wife, are very beautiful American patriots, in which I can't say likewise about the Obama's.
  • Gwen pamela 2011/09/12 02:33:40
    Gwen
    +1
    When I turned on the tv. Mayor Bloomberg was speaking, then Pres Obama give remarks, reading a portion of the 46th Psalm. And as there was a time of silence, they showed Pres. Obama and Michelle, along side of Pres Bush and Laura.--whom I agree...are not given their due.
    I cannot wait to vote Pres. Obama out of office...however, to say he was not there is...well...not truthful
  • mustangluver 2011/09/11 16:04:26
    mustangluver
    +2
    Maybe because The presidents and their wives stood behind bulletproof glass during the ceremony, an indication of the tight security surrounding the day's events. He was in and out...he didn't stand around and give any statements or pose for pictures..

2014/07/29 12:25:08