FOREIGN STUDENT: BARRY SOETORO aka B.H. Obama Columbia University in the City of New York Card #600962011054355 AA 81

doc moto 2012/03/28 02:39:07
What does 'IS' mean?
How do you spell LIAR?

(((This is from and E-Mail I got from a friend.)))
Disregarding all the furor concerning Barack's legal status to serve, the questions in the article lead me to wonder how a mixed breed person on a Fulbright scholarship as a foreign student became a millionaire on a $12,000/year job as a community organizer?
[]
Legitimate Questions:
This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. I voted for Obama. McCain was a Washington insider and we don’t need any more of them. I have changed my mind three times, since then. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. I started thinking "where does all the money come from for President Obama"?
I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans. I started looking into Obama's history for my own peace of mind.Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California . He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies.
"Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan . During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family.

My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they were in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York . It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia ? It's not cheap! to say the least. My girls asked me; where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe it’s none of my business?
After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000. a year. Why Chicago?
Why not New York ? He was already living in New York . By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago . Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times in the past and in 2011. Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association". About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School . Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? His family has no money that’s for sure.
After Law school, he went back to Chicago . Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down.
But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what I discovered?
They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors
when he ran for office in Chicago . In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.
In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.
Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss.
She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first.
Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz , Iran! Am I going nuts or is there a pattern here?
On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas", which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran .
This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things". What the heck does that mean?
Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that were born
in Pakistan ?
They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Obama.
Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country?
Or could it be from the Middle East?
And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip
that was made on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said,
"My Muslim faith". When questioned, "he make a mistake". Some mistake huh?
All of the above information I got on line. If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia,
Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981;
The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.
Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own. Why haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the press been reporting this?
Is this a Kettle of Fish??
As Arseno Hall would say.----HUMMMMMMM! Does something stink or is it my imagination?
These are legitimate questions for the president.

• shadow76 2012/03/28 15:18:58
    How do you spell LIAR?
    shadow76
    +5
    He is what i said all along. The enemy a terrorist member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Here to make America theirs.

• COMALite J 2014/01/01 19:52:16
    COMALite J
    +1
    This originated as an April Fools Day, 2009 hoax. The ID card was faked from this one:
  • SpeedRacer 2012/10/24 17:27:08
    What does 'IS' mean?
    SpeedRacer
    I still have not seen any evidence that Obama attended college on a Fulbright scholarship http://www.iie.org/fulbright It's a Department of State Program, Come on, Really... Oh and 9-11 was an inside job too, mainly because no time in history has fire ever melted steal... STOP WITH THE NUTTYNESS

More baloney from the Birthers...
  • Howard ... SpeedRacer 2012/10/25 18:56:40
    Howard Weimer
    you dont have a clue. JUST ASK ANY WELDER HOW MANY TIMES THE HAVE MELTED STEEL WITH THE FLAME FROM THEIR TORCH
  • doc moto SpeedRacer 2012/10/26 00:34:23
    doc moto
    991 up your and maybe 1011 or 1211, all done now. listen to the man!
  • doc moto doc moto 2012/10/26 01:00:13
  • doc moto doc moto 2012/10/26 01:01:30
  • Howard Weimer 2012/06/28 19:37:52
    How do you spell LIAR?
    Howard Weimer
    +1
    I had to be investageted all the way back to my childhood by the FBI and the dept of defence for my employment does this mean that a person that can not pass a security check can still become president and have the highest security clearance??
  • doc moto Howard ... 2012/06/29 04:17:43
    doc moto
    good question!!!! we learn as we go on...
    http://www.supertuesdaynews.c...
  • Gorgegirl 2012/05/31 16:28:24
    Gorgegirl
    +1
    I was reading "legitimate questions" and found a lot of inaccuracies.

First of all, Barack Obama as a teenager worked at Baskin Robbins in Hawaii and saved his money for college. He also received scholarships for Occidental which were transferable to Columbia. And he took out student loans.

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

Columbia was a hotbed for discussion of foreign policy, Mr. Baron said. The faculty included Zbigniew Brzezinski, the former national security adviser, and Zalmay Khalilzad, now the American ambassador to the United Nations. Half of the eight students in the seminar were outstanding, and Mr. Obama was among them, Mr. Baron said.

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was t...

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

And this is the part that a lot of people leave out.

He worked for a business firm in Manhattan for over a year after he graduated from Columbia. Go ahead. Google it. Business International Corporation.
    He worked there and got his student loan paid off. He also had a crash course in financing. Business International Money Report, a weekly financial newsletter.was his responsibilities included "interviewing business experts, researching trends in foreign exchange, following market developments. . . . He wrote about currency swaps and leverage leases. . . . Obama also helped write financial reports on Mexico and Brazil.

He had his student loan paid off so he quit the Business International job and began looking around for something he wanted to do. He began a part-time community organizing job in Harlem and began applying for other similar type jobs. Then came the newspaper ad for the Chicago community organizing job.
  • doc moto Gorgegirl 2012/06/02 05:50:06
    doc moto
    ID = foreign student!!!
  • COMALite J doc moto 2014/01/01 19:53:32 (edited)
    COMALite J
    +1
    Nope. Photoshopped. Here’re the fake (top) and the original (bottom) versions:

Columbia did not use that kind of ID in 1981, nor even in the early 1990s. Not until March 1, 1996 (announced February 2, 1996).
  • txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry! 2012/05/10 03:46:18
    How do you spell LIAR?
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +3
    It's just inconceivable that Americans have been apathetic about what goes on in Washington D.C. for as long as we have.

It did not start with Obama, it's just HIGHLIGHTED by this usurper and all his daring law-breaking, back door dealing, associations, misinformation, premeditated misleading 'promises' and outright LIES.

No one wants to believe that the POTUS is a liar. That's a position of nobility for our country and he has soiled it, over and over again. He's proven his unworthiness by the constant misrepresentations he parrots especially on the campaign trail.

He is ALWAYS on the stump, for his reckless bills, negligent leadership and preference for
    our enemies issues. BAH!

I am glad the Framers understood the peril of dual allegiances and protected out future against it. It's just unfortunate that our present 'leaders' refuse to uphold that incomparable
    national document.
  • texasred 2012/03/29 15:27:59
    How do you spell LIAR?
    texasred
    +3
    There's no doubt something is quite wrong with everything we've been "told" about Obama. Almost everything he does points to him not being what he says he is.
  • doc moto texasred 2012/03/29 15:42:48
    doc moto
    +3
    4-Sure; thanks for your comment! God Bless Texas and Arizona!
  • texasred doc moto 2012/03/29 20:37:39
    texasred
    +3
    Thanks, dm. And since you don't say what state you live in, I'll say God Bless the USA!
  • doc moto texasred 2012/03/29 21:01:00
    doc moto
    +3
    In Georgia now, live in Texas and stayed a while in AZ land...
  • texasred doc moto 2012/03/29 22:40:34
    texasred
    +3
    Georgia is beautiful, but the humidity is just too much for me. Like Texas!!
  • doc moto texasred 2012/03/30 06:16:47
    doc moto
    +2
    It can get really high, the last few years it has been tolerable!
  • FairLady 2012/03/28 17:10:20
    How do you spell LIAR?
    FairLady
    +3
    Yeah, we have a compulsive liar sitting in the White House. I am afraid he will get away with all his lies for as long as he is a president.

Aren't we desperate to kick his ass out? Yes we are.
  • shadow76 2012/03/28 15:18:58
    How do you spell LIAR?
    shadow76
    +5
  • doc moto shadow76 2012/03/28 15:37:28
    doc moto
    +4
    Yes, thank you for the reminder; can we expect an arrest and a trial before November 2012? An Impeach move would be great! Nix the O-care and get the proper guidance for healthcare in place...Making it more competitive between states and stop the medicaid rape of the system along with medicare! If they follow Ron Paul medical ways, they could and would see the light! Real Honest Man, Ron Paul...
  • shadow76 doc moto 2012/03/28 15:44:16
    shadow76
    +4
    don't i wish we could impeach, but we have cowards and collaborators in Congress.
  • doc moto shadow76 2012/03/28 15:49:25
    doc moto
    +3
    Lots of room in the FEMA caps for all of them, hold them there till they all tell what they knew and hid! Time to clean house with power comes responsibility not to abuse it but use it for the good of US Citizens and for our country! There is a word that can be had for all of this, that the laws state about those that violate their oath and laws of the land... Treason, eh? Remember that couple they executed from giving the atomic info to Russia, well all of this falls right in line with that is happened and happening... Time for action!
  • shadow76 doc moto 2012/03/29 03:13:37 (edited)
    shadow76
    +2
    I would ask what they knew and when did they know it. And why they failed to do anything about it. Maybe use Nancy and Harry as an example.
  • doc moto shadow76 2012/03/29 03:24:39
    doc moto
    +1
    Oh yes, prime examples!
  • txDON'T... doc moto 2012/05/10 04:07:09
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Let's throw in Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, Katherine Sebilius, Leon Panetta and Rahm Emanuel as kindling. kindling wood
  • txDON'T... shadow76 2012/05/10 04:02:26
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Good starting point shadow!
  • shadow76 txDON'T... 2012/05/10 06:41:14
    shadow76
    +2
    Thank you.
  • txDON'T... doc moto 2012/05/10 04:01:58
  • FairLady shadow76 2012/03/28 17:12:08
    FairLady
    +2
    So very true. We do have those, sadly. Otherwise he would not be sitting in this chair today.
  • txDON'T... doc moto 2012/05/10 04:00:58
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Hey Doc - I had seen this before but I watched it again, just for gags and giggles. I know, it's NOT funny, but with what has been happening lately, I am concerned for his safety and well-being.

The left turns a blind eye and deaf ear to anything unlawful he does. This postman remembers Bill Ayers mother telling him they were helping a foreign student - shatters Soteros cover story to ba-liver-reens in my mind.
  • doc moto txDON'T... 2012/05/11 02:07:17
    doc moto
    +1
    A fellow found his wife's name during a 'skip-trace' exercise on another client and a load of other ID and houses; over 50 of them... There is more stuff coming out, but many turning a deaf ear to what is being presented... to the HOR and court!
  • txDON'T... doc moto 2012/05/11 05:49:25
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    Wow, the national cauldron is simmering stronger as we get closer to 11/06/12.

Are you excited?
  • doc moto txDON'T... 2012/05/12 18:45:01
    doc moto
    +1
    HOR in this case is House of Representatives; as in HOR Ron Paul! Or as a few would say Honorable Ron Paul, the next President of the USA!!!
  • txDON'T... doc moto 2012/05/12 19:23:23
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    That would throw everyone in the biggest tizzy - I would LOVE to see that, but the wolves will EAT HIM ALIVE.

Who in the world would he trust enough to be his VP, not to mention the rest of the Cabinet positions? There must not be traitors around Ron Paul and there would be.

Especially if he were to charge the formers with crimes against the People. No special VIP treatment either. Let them fend off the predators like every man has to do. Eat the chow every man eats, sleep on the same beds they all do.

See how it feels to be an American in the penal system, no comebacks either, for a Crime against the People is a trust issue and there will be NO RE-INSTATEMENTS!

In my opinion, . . .
    Ron Paul prison
  • doc moto txDON'T... 2012/05/12 19:30:24
    doc moto
    +1
    Ron Paul is our man! Pray for and support HIM and His family; and the cabinet, he will sort it all out! I like the judge and I am sure he will have loads of help!
  • txDON'T... doc moto 2012/05/12 21:01:30
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    The strongest, most helpful thing we can do for him is prayer. God knows what's goin' on and it will be as HE WILLS IT TO BE!

After all that's happening around the globe, this is the pre-Trib Age of "as it was in the days of Noah".

We are currently in the dynamics that scholars have been warning about. The disintergration of the Family, property, food riots (GB warned everyone to stock up for at least a year.)

Monetary devaluation - wealth lost among our citizens.

He's (Obama) not fooling anyone with his rounds of golf, vacays, and insignificant, blown-out-of-porportion issues.

He's gotta' be nervous. Who from our government will be monitoring the "counters" in Spain?

Spain s counters
  • doc moto txDON'T... 2012/05/13 01:38:14
    doc moto
    +1
    Yes, we pray for Ron Paul and he is kicking butt right now in Oklahoma, maybe I should not say butt, okay he is kicking ARSE and taking names in OK!!! Thanks you Lord!!! We pray for him and his family and we also pray for Obama and his family also; protect him and his bride and daughters and keep him safe for his trial and imprisonment, if found guilty for hundreds of crimes against the USA and its' citizens and all the other laws and rules he broke!
  • txDON'T... doc moto 2012/05/13 05:04:56
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    Ditto, doc moto, DITTO!
  • dick 2012/03/28 15:09:13
    How do you spell LIAR?
    dick
    +3
    Obie is just another liberal, gutter crawling, scum sucking, dishonest, piece of trash!
    It takes a certain type of person to be taken in by him #1. A well meaning bleeding heart Liberal. #2. Some one that lives off of the hard labor of his neighbors. #3. Aperson that should not be allowed to roam the streets alone. obama morphing into satan

2014/09/16 02:49:05