"Evangelism_vision has acquired 100K Raves - We think that's something to celebrate. Whaddaya' say, SHs? Wanna throw some love his way???"

txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry! 2013/01/26 21:04:50
I'll bring a main food course
I'll bring the multi-colored balloons
I'll bring the firecrackers (if they are legal in your state) :)
I'll bring play poll questions
I'll bring the streamers
I'll bring the Praise & Worship music
I'll bring side dishes
I'll furnish my famous dessert
I'll bring an appetizer with various dips
I'll bring my dazzling personality! :D
I DON't KNOW WHY THIS SITE WON'T ALLOW A POLLSTER TO CHANGE THE TEXT OF THE HEADER. EVANGELISM MADE GURU, NOT 100K RAVES. SO INSTEAD OF MAKING A DISCREET EDIT CHANGE, WE BOTH HAVE EGG ON OUR FACE ABOUT THE ERROR. MANY APOLOGIES MEMBERS.

Guru is the cyber-ceiling though, so Congratulations is STILL in order from me.

Not that I will ever be here long enough to amass enough for my account, negates the fact that Evangelism_vision has accumilated GURU status on Soda head.

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM!!!

He has shown a most courteous reply standard that everyone can appreciate, more importantly, being in direct obedience with his Father in Heaven, Whom is very important to him, as he consistently shows to his co-members here at Sodahead.

I personally wish for Evangelism_vision many more opportunities to interact with his brothers and sisters here on this site, to stimulate their God-given intellect, to acknowledge their personal lack of perfection, and to appreciate the GRACE that's been given to ALL sinners in order to have an eternal home with the Creator.

As my brother in Christ, I embrace his love of Our LORD and pray that all God's blessings and favor just chase him down his street! :D:D:D May his family be a picture of health and happiness as himself (how's that old ear BTW?). That he always be able to spread the cheer and joy that knowing Jesus gives us, to those who don't know Him.

Much sisterly love to a man who loves spreading the 'Good News', may your time here on Sodahead and the earth be long and gratifying!

(No alcohol, dancing girls or recreational drugs please) ;)

2014/10/23 08:55:23