Aquarius (Ari)
You had a project in school on which you would do some social work. You were put on a project in which you’d be a coastguard for a week. You live near the coast so it won’t be a problem for you to get there. You did decide to stay on a campsite during that week, you’re all alone , but you know you can handle that.

You pack your backs and get in the bus to the coast.

There is a refreshing breeze, not really beach weather because it’s too cold. There aren’t many people at the beach. Just a few running or playing with dogs. You walk to the guard house. You can easily see it by the red paint on it. It seems like there is almost nobody in there. You do knock politely and open the door. There are a few men sitting in there with a cup of coffee. They look up at you and smile. ‘’You must be ___, aren’t you?’’ ‘’I am.’’ You feel a little nervous. You put your bags down and close the door behind you. It’s cozy and not really big. There is a girl sitting on the other side of the room and she waves shyly. You wave back shyly and the oldest looking man says ‘’Make yourself at home and we’ll tell you what we expect of you. You get yourself a chair and join the circle. They tell you everything you need to know, like where the rubber boats are, where the surfboard...

Aquarius (Ari)

There is a refreshing breeze, not really beach weather because it’s too cold. There aren’t many people at the beach. Just a few running or playing with dogs. You walk to the guard house. You can easily see it by the red paint on it. It seems like there is almost nobody in there. You do knock politely and open the door. There are a few men sitting in there with a cup of coffee. They look up at you and smile. ‘’You must be ___, aren’t you?’’ ‘’I am.’’ You feel a little nervous. You put your bags down and close the door behind you. It’s cozy and not really big. There is a girl sitting on the other side of the room and she waves shyly. You wave back shyly and the oldest looking man says ‘’Make yourself at home and we’ll tell you what we expect of you. You get yourself a chair and join the circle. They tell you everything you need to know, like where the rubber boats are, where the surfboards are, etc. You start to feel comfortable and they tell you you’ve heard enough for today and that you could go. You go to the campsite and put up your tent. You get a lot of food at the supermarket and decide to get some sleep directly after you finished your meal. You felt really tired.

You wake up because of the bright light that’s in your tent. The sun is shining outside and you zip your tent open. You see that there are already a lot of people awake and walking outside. You grab your towel and your clothes and change in the bathroom. You apply some make-up and tease your hair a bit. You think you look pretty good considering that you didn’t use straighteners or a blowdryer. You eat something and get to the beach. It would be a boring day, you could already tell by the lack of people on the beach. You walk in and all the guards greet you. They sit in front of the window looking at the ocean and just talking. Some have a binocular and the girl hands you one to. She tells you ‘’Sometimes there also happens something further off the shore, we tell 911 if we think that there should be help. It’s really rare, but it’s also just fun to look at the ocean and the ships who are traveling and imaging their stories.’’ You can tell she sees it as something romantic and that she has a lot of imagination. She hands you a binocular too and you sit next to her. You keep on staring through it and see many ships pass. The guards ask you for a favor. ‘’Could you please stay here and watch everything while we get something to eat? We’ll let you get something later and we’ll give you all the time you’d need to do that, just stay here and watch the sea? Could you do that for us?’’ you nod and say ‘’Sure.’’ They thank you and walk off. You just keep staring at the sea and the people walking at the shoreline. You look through your binocular again when you see something strange floating, not really far from the coast. You try to make it clearer. It seems like a raft with someone on it. Just that the person is lying in a weird crippled way and there are no peddles. It concerns you and you think of what to do. Maybe it’s bad and you couldn’t let it wait until the others are back, maybe it can wait. You don’t want to take the risk and get a note. You write ‘’I saw something that looked weird not far from the shoreline, I’m going to take a look. Have one rubber boat with me. Will be back as soon as possible’’ You out the note on the coffee table and run to the boats. You get one and you can see the raft from the shore. You put the boat in the water, jump in and start to peddle. You quickly see the raft getting closer. Now you know for sure there’s a person lying on it. You don’t see any movement and peddle even faster. You get over to the raft and there is a pale boy with long hair lying on it. His hair covers his eyes completely and his wet clothes make his body look really thin. You pull the raft close to your rubber boat. You climb up on it and shake the boy. He makes a little noise and you try to pick him up. He seems to nice there is something going on, but he doesn´t open his eyes. You pull him into your rubber boat and climb in there too. You start to peddle back to the shore, closely keeping your eyes on the boy . he looks about your age. You´re really worried, you don´t know what´s wrong with him. You just keep on peddling and pull the boat on the shore. There are no people and you´re pretty far of the coast guard house. You sit next to the boy and pat his cheek ‘’wake up, wake up please…’’ your voice sounds worried and he presses his eyelids shut. You just keep on patting and he slowly opens his beautiful green eyes. They stare at you with a confused expression. You take your vest off and wrap it around him. He sits up slowly and he coughs. You just pat his back and rolls over on his stomach , keeping his body up on his arms while puking out a big amount of water. He sits up again and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. He seems to tear up a little. He asks you ‘’Where am I?’’ and you answer him. He has a cute English accent. He starts to cry and you ask him ‘’I’m ____.What’s wrong?’’ he tells you. ‘’I’m Aquarius, you can call me Ari for short…I’m from England. My parents, my sister and I got on a boat trip and when we were close to America… I was standing on the deck and the rest was playing cards down in the cabins. The water was really quiet and the engine was off. I was making a raft for my sister and I to swim to from our boat. My parents put the engine on and suddenly they exploded. I was thrown off the ship, which did catch fire immediately. The raft was also thrown off the ship and I quickly got on it. I heard my sister scream and I peddled closer to go and help her. Before I could get really close, the gas tank exploded too. The ship was blown in just little pieces. I knew they didn’t make it. I didn’t see land or something so I just decided to sleep, because otherwise I wouldn’t have enough energy to make it for long. There were big waves and it was suffocating… that’s all I remembered.’’ He cries even louder and you hold him close. His clothes are wet and his skin feels really cold o you ask him ‘’Would you mind coming with me for some clothes and food?’’ you figured he would be hungry, he could have lain there for days. He nods and gives you a polite smile, but you can see the pain through it. You still have your arm around him and walk to the campsite. He shivers the whole time and he walks really close, almost pressing his body against yours. He isn’t really tall, just a bit longer than you are. You reach your tent and crawl in. he crawls after you and you are already searching for some decent clothes for him to wear. You hand him a black hoodie, a scarf and pants. You ask him ‘’Where did you want to stay? Do you have somewhere to stay at all?’’ he looks down and shakes his head no. ‘’You can stay in my tent if you want to. I know it’s not really comfy, but it’s warmer then outside and I know where to get things in this town.’’ ‘’you don’t need to convince me, I’ll stay. Thank you so much.’’ You smile at him and he looks a bit happier. You tell him; ‘’I’ll wait for you outside. I have to go to the coast guard, but I figured I’d take you with me… only if you want to. I thought it would be more fun than laying in a tent the whole day long.’’ ‘’Sure..’’ You walk outside and zip the tent up again. You wait for just a few minutes before he comes out. He looks kind of cute in your clothes and you smile at him. He says thanks and walks next to you up to the beach again. His hair still looks dirty from the salty water, but it looks good on him. You get to the coastguards and walk in, Ari following you closely. They are already back and ask you ‘’What did you do, you’ve been gone for a long time and we saw you walking with him.’’ they nod their head towards Ari. They don’t seem mad or something, just curious. You start to tell. ‘’I saw something floating and when I looked closer I saw it was someone and I didn’t know when you guys were coming back so I decided to get this one myself.’’ You put your hand on Ari’s shoulder and say ‘’This is Ari. He was the only survivor from a exploded boat and floated from the middle of the ocean to America.’’ They take a closer look at Ari, who’s slightly blushing. The old coastguard says exited ‘’I’ll call the British authorities straight away.’’ Ari hold up his hand and says ‘’Please don’t. I don’t want to go back there. My parents and sister are dead and I don’t know my further family. I’d rather stay here…’’ the coastguard looks at him and you can see doubts disappear. He now knows for sure that it’s true what you just said about Ari. ‘’I respect your wishes, you’ve been through enough.’’ He looks at you again and says ‘’I think you’re a hero and hero’s need holiday. Just show him around or do something fun. I don’t think you need to do any more social services. You’ve done such a great job.’’ You smile widely and say ‘’thanks, I appreciate that. Bye and thanks’’ they all say goodbye and you walk out, really happy. You ask Ari ‘’want to go and celebrate it?’’ ‘’Sure, but before I go somewhere public, could I take a quick shower please? I feel a bit dirty…’’ He looks apologizing and you say ‘’sorry, didn’t think of that yet. The thing is that I only have soap with flower fragrance.’’ He smiles widely and says ‘’I’m okay with it. You don’t stink so I don’t mind.’’ ‘’thanks, I guess.’’ He laughs and you walk back to the campsite. You want to take a shower too and you still have your bikini on under your hoodie. ‘’Would you mind if I shower with you? I still have my bikini on and I feel dirty too.’’ He smiles and says ‘’Don’t have a problem with that. ‘’ you get some shower gel and shampoo from your tent and walk with him to the bathroom. You get into a shower cabin together and you start taking of your hoodie and pants. He does so too. He’s kinda skinny, but still has a small six pack and he has some arm muscles. He’s really sexy actually. You walk into the shower and let the warm water flow over your skins. You wash your body and so does he. The shower is pretty small so you stand close to each other. He starts to wash your back because you can’t reach it and when he’s ready you wash his. His warm skin feels smooth under your hands and you feel the urge to wrap your arms around his waist to hold him close. You can control yourself and wash your hair. You let the water rinse the soap out and wait until Ari is ready. He finishes closely after you and you get out and grab a towel. You hand him one too and wrap it around you. You wait comb your hair and wait until your bikini is dry enough to put on some clean clothes. Ari puts on your pants and hoodie again, but he looks a lot different now. His eyes, which are green like the sea you saved him from, peek through his messed up wet hair. His cheeks are a light shade of pink and contrast to his pale skin, just like his full lips. He looks really adorable. You quickly put on some eyeliner and Ari waits behind you. He says softly ‘’You look really beautiful. Shall we go?’’ you say ‘’A little impatient huh? I guess you’re just hungry.’’ He smiles and says ‘’true… but you really are beautiful.’’ You grab his hand and you walk to the town for something to eat. You wanted to let his hand go because you thought it might me awkward for him, but he kept yours close. You could feel yourself blushing a tiny bit. He seems to notice and just smiles. You get some pizza and eat it on a bench looking over the sea. He looks like he thinks deeply and you see a single tear run down his face. You lift your hand and wipe it away with your thumb. He stares blankly ahead and says softly ‘’they are there somewhere… on the bottom of the ocean… nobody will find them again.. they’re really gone. I just can’t believe it.’’ More tears start to well up and you wrap your arms around him. he cries on your shoulder and you gently rub his back. You cry a single tear as well. It hurts you to see Ari like this. You ask him ‘’Want to get out of here?’’ and he pulls back and nods. You help him up and you wrap one arm around him. it’s already getting darker and the sun sinks down under the horizon. It’s really beautiful, but you both don’t really look at it. You just slowly walk back to the campsite, Ari’s not really doing well. You zip the tent open and crawl in. Ari has become calmer, now he doesn’t see the sea anymore. You stick your legs into your sleeping bag and sit close next to Aquarius. He just stares blankly ahead and asks you ‘’How long will you be here?’’ ‘’I’ll be here for the whole week. This was my first day. I still have six left.’’ ‘’Can I stay with you for this week? I don’t know where to go..’’ ‘’sure you can, I like you staying with me. Where are you going when the week’s over?’’ he sniffles and says ‘’I don’t know, shelter for the homeless or something. I won’t go back to my own country. I have nobody at there, besides I like it better at here… mostly because of you.’’ ‘’I won’t let you live in a shelter. You can come with me to my house. I don’t care what my parents would say.’’ You put your arm around him and he rests his head against yours. ‘’thank you so much, you’ve saved my life and you’re saving me again. You’re an angel.’’ You kiss his cheek and say ‘’You’re welcome, glad I found you.’’ He yawns and you unzip the sleeping bag so it’s a cover. You lay down and give take just a small piece of the cover. It’s a really small one and Ari lays under it too. He crawls close to you and wraps the covers around you both. He wraps his arms around you and says ‘’Sleep tight my angel.’’ “Sleep well mermaid prince.’’ He laughs out loud and so do you. You lay your head down on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. Suddenly the rhythm of the beat goes a lot faster. You ask him ‘’Something wrong?’’ He sighs and says ‘’I really want to do something, but I know you wouldn’t want to. I have to tell you something first…’’ ‘’Shoot” “I really like you and since I first saw you, I’ve felt an almost irresistible urge to kiss you. I really want to… I know I shouldn’t have brought it up in the first place.’’ You say ‘’Why didn’t you just kiss me?” You look him flirty in the eyes. ‘’You’d want me to?” You nod your head and he softly presses his lips on yours. He holds you tightly around your waist and you tangle your fingers in his hair. he slips his tongue into your mouth and you let him enter you without teasing. You think it just feels so right. He slips his cold hands under your shirt and you gasp a little. He gently stokes your back and you put your hands on his chest. He kisses so passionate and sweet, you just want more. You tug at his shirt and he takes it off. You also take off your shirt and he starts kissing your boobs. You just tug at his hair to make his face come back to yours. You make a trail of kisses from his collar bone to his neck and then to his mouth. He kisses you rough and more passionately than ever before. He slides his hands to your butt and slips them under your panties. You feel he’s getting hard and you move your hand down to his dick. You both roll to your sides and you wrap one leg around him. He moves his hand to the front of your panties and starts feeling inside of you. You start to rub him gently, but you can feel he likes it rough. You go faster and his moans become louder. He feels that you’re wet enough and you take your panties of while he removes his boxers. You wrap your leg around him, pulling his hips closer to yours. He slides inside of you and rolls on top. He kisses you and moves deeper every time. You craw your nails in his back in pleasure and pant, this never felt so good. He lowers himself so his chest rubs your boobs and softly bites your neck. He goes faster every time and you feel you’re getting really close. You pull him even closer to you and he goes deeper again. You are at your best part and he’s finishes. He rolls of you and pulls you close to him. He pants ‘’This is the best thing I’ve ever felt. I hope it means as much to you as it does to me, I’m in love with you since the second I opened my eyes at the beach. Please be mine?’’ You kiss him and say ‘’of course.’’ He smiles widely and kisses you again, with the same passion as the first time.