Does Paula Patton look like Halle Berry

HiYa 2010/10/14 03:50:39
Related Topics: Hollywood, Halle Berry

SLIDESHOW: Halle Berry & Paula Patton

Paula
1 of 4

Paula

1. Paula

Paula

2. Halle

Halle

3. Pattton

Pattton

4. Berry

Berry

Does Paula Patton look like Halle Berry
Yes, they look alike
No, they look nothing alike
They're so similar - they're interchangable
Everyone is saying that Paula Patton is the new Halle Berry. They are both talented black actress who have shown us real acting chops. They're more than just pretty faces -- and they've earned roles that defy stereo-types.

Hollywood seems to be taking them seriously. That is great, but does anyone else think they look a lot a like?

pretty faces earned roles defy stereo-types nbsp hollywood nbsp looknbspapretty faces earned roles defy stereo-types nbsp hollywood nbsp looknbspa

• tarrant jacqueline 2014/08/25 13:19:51
    tarrant jacqueline
    I think that Paula Patton is much sexier than Halle Berry and I believe she is better looking. While Halle is pretty she is not all that.
  • Carlo 2010/11/27 16:33:01 (edited)
    No, they look nothing alike
    Carlo
    +2
    There is only one woman that looks like Halle Berry. Final answer.
    Except the fact that they are both total hotties.
  • HiYa Carlo 2010/11/27 23:07:44
    HiYa
    +2
    They are both stunning!
  • Carlo HiYa 2010/11/28 07:18:59 (edited)
    Carlo
    +1
    I know i'm catching a lesbian fantasy about them as I type this sentence.. lol
  • Ty ~ PHAET 2010/11/24 03:54:45
    No, they look nothing alike
    Ty ~ PHAET
    +1
    I'd like to make an Oreo cookie with those two women ;)
  • colette 2010/11/07 18:15:13
    colette
    +1
    They sort of look alike, but I do see some differences, I think Halle's eyes are bigger and her features are a little softer more rounded, whereas Paula's are more defined, they are both stunning that's for sure!!
  • HiYa colette 2010/11/07 18:16:50
    HiYa
    +1
    Yea, I see those differences too. I think you and I can agree that Halle's got better eyebrows (smile). eyebrowsyea differences halles eyebrows smile
  • colette HiYa 2010/11/07 18:23:02
    colette
    +1
    Hahahaha too funny I was gonna mention their brows, yeah Halles are great! But Paula's are nice too, I wonder if they are their own brows or have some nice make up in them too, I am all for that!!!

Well i have to go drive my mother to the beach, she wants to see it before it gets too dark ( damn that Daylight Savings Time!!!) and I want to make a rock cornish hen stuffed with rice and onions and that's will take a little time...hopefully i will be back on here later.
  • HiYa colette 2010/11/07 22:01:43
    HiYa
    +1
    The rice and onion stuffing sound good! Enjoy your Sunday dinner.

I can assure you most have something in their brows for a more uniformed shape, but they both have full brows.
  • colette HiYa 2010/11/07 22:10:41
    colette
    +1
    Ohhh it is good, but I decided not to put it inside the cornish hen since it takes longer for the hen to cook when stuffed and I want to eat kind of early, supposedly this hen will be ready in 1/2 hour, I dunno it seems to look like it will need more time.

Yes I think a lot of pictures of actresses and models do touch up brows to make them even more perfect, same with adding just small portions of false eyelashes to give that doe eye look, I looove make up so I am all for all of that!!! What is bad is when they computer enhance them so they look too perfect and unreal. I have read of actresses and models who had strangers actually tell them they are not as good looking in person, what kind of sloth says that to a person???? I remember reading Christie Brinkley said she was at some event, went in the restroom and two women were talking about her that she does not look as good in person, but aha I met a guy when I worked at a beach and he met her face to face and was totally going on and on over her good looks. But to say crap like that to a person is really rude and evil, but who knows maybe she is bitchy and they said that more as a blast at her personality than appearance. But i bet looking perfect in pictures through computer imagery can make someone who is probably great looking in reality, seem not so great looking just because people have seen the unreal fixed up to perfection photos.
  • HiYa colette 2010/11/07 22:35:01
    HiYa
    +1
    Hey, I've worked in the television industry up until a few years ago, and I am a professional freelance make-up artist (side job). So I know of which I speak. Any talent does a lot more than what you've listed above, lol... And there is nothing wrong with that. They are still beautiful. Can I explain... It's usually the most un attractive females who resist make-up. The ones who are considered good looking see nothing wrong with enhancing their looks. Its so funny because I've been doing bridal make-up since I was in HS, and within ANY bridal party it is typically the least attractive one who doesn't want to be made-up.

In my opinion, they are afraid that even with the enhances, they still won't look good. Many of them secretly hope that when beautiful women wash of their make-up their looks go down the drain with it.

In my opinion, they are afraid that even with the enhances, they still won't look good. Many of them secretly hope that when beautiful women wash of their make-up their looks go down the drain with it. stars with no make upopinion afraid enhances secretly hope beautiful women wash make-up drain opinion afraid enhances secretly hope beautiful women wash make-up drain stars with no make upopinion afraid enhances secretly hope beautiful women wash make-up drain stars with no make upopinion afraid enhances secretly hope beautiful women wash make-up drain
  • colette HiYa 2010/11/08 02:16:46
    colette
    +1
    That is weird the least attractive women are most resistant to having make up put on them..I think make up is great and when people say, "It's unnatural" yeah who cares?? So people should not paint their homes, nor their cars since that is unnatural too! And no home landscaping or cutting the lawn since that is unnatural, if people go to all that trouble to impress others I don't see why wearing make up to look nice is wrong. I think make up just enhances one's looks no way someone who looks awful is gonna be a knock out by putting on some mascara, eye liner, lipstick and foundation, it can only enhance what is already there.

And I still think that is so cool you are a make up artist!!! I read once how they use make up therapy to make women who have had cancer and gone through a lot of treatments feel so good about themselves, same with women who have had some kinds of disfigurements, I think that is sooo wonderful!!

I even l;ike outrageous costumey make up, I remember when I was 15 I was hanging out with a group of friends and asked one if I could put wild make up on her, she said yeah so I made her nostrils look totally different using black pencil, I did her lips weird, made exaggerated cheek bone hollows, made her nose look totally different shaped etc, it looked so cool, t...

I even l;ike outrageous costumey make up, I remember when I was 15 I was hanging out with a group of friends and asked one if I could put wild make up on her, she said yeah so I made her nostrils look totally different using black pencil, I did her lips weird, made exaggerated cheek bone hollows, made her nose look totally different shaped etc, it looked so cool, then my other friends wanted me to do their faces, I did and I did mine and I said we should go back to our old Jr High and see what would happen, so we walked down the street in that crazy cool make up, getting stares and cars slowing down, haha...we got to the school and a few teachers saw us and had no idea who we were, we did not talk, we then left and met up with a few guys we knew who did not know who we were either but they were so intrigued by our looking like that. I dared one friend to walk like a robot in front of the house we were in, where traffic was and where traffic had to stop when a train came by, and she did it, man cars were slowing down , staring and she kept doing that robotic walk back and forth I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard, we were all laughing watching from the window, it was funny because not only for the way she looked, but also because those cars only saw her doing that back and forth walking and I was thinking they had to think she was way out there nuts to not only wear that make up but to keep walking up and down in front of the street like a robot, haha!!! Ohhh those were some good times back then when we did crazy stuff! And yesss we all were pot smokers!!! Haha isn't it obvious???

Those women you write of sound incredibly insecure and envious, what a total waste of ones energy!! Why should anyone be that concerned with others looks? It is ridiculous and serves no purpose what so ever.

Oh it is so windy tonight! Have you noticed that this year seems windier than the past few years?? It seems like the wind is always whipping around lately and has been since the beginning of the year. I love the wind so it is nice, but it's weird how windy it has been.
  • HiYa colette 2010/11/08 03:49:00
    HiYa
    +1
    Yes, it is insecurity. Weddings are an amazing breeding ground for insecurities. All the bridesmaids in the same dress/color... SO they can't help but compare themselves to one another. Everyone is sort of vying to be closest to the bride... So many of them don't want to be there if another one is not there etc.,

It also makes them reflect on their own romantic situation, which can cause further problems. Women are wise, strong, sensitive and beautiful. Many are also a bundle of emotions. Certainly, we are not ALL this way. You don't seem like that, but many are. I think women are too complex (often) for their own good. Instead of embracing their 360 degrees of power as the hands that rock the cradle, they let little things keep them petty.

Did you notice:
    Some women can barely pay another woman a simple compliment. They act like it's taking something from them personally.
    Don't always work well together, and make things too personal in the workplace.
    Women too often blame the other women when a man has been unfaithful, instead of the man. I could go on and on...
    Women hate each othercompliment act personally work personal workplace women blame women unfaithful
  • colette HiYa 2010/11/08 15:51:32
    colette
    +1
    Ohhh you have encountered some Bridezillas well I guess Bridesmaidzillas, haha!! Ever see that show??? Soooo damn funny!

I don't know too many women who get caught up in their emotions and are bitchy..me I get upset over really sad and traumatic things and I can obsess over sad things, I need to learn to stop that, but getting all insecure and crap is such a waste of energy.

See now I give compliments to women and get them too..I often get compliments on my clothes, like I love wearing lace gloves and wow so many women of all ages always say they love my gloves and guys too, haha one guy working at a Wendy's asked why I was wearing the gloves, I said because I like them and they are sexy and he smiled and said they were sexy and pssst I also wear them to not get germs I wear them as soon as the temps get a little cooler, though i will wear them when it's hot, but not hot enough to cause my hands to perspire. But yeah some women I am sure refuse to compliment other women because like you wrote they think it takes something away from them.

Now as far as women in the work place I have worked with nasty women and nice ones, but nasty men too! Like I worked for Christmas, like a few days ( I quit) at Lord & Taylor in the men's cologne department, ok I could tell I was getting fake cust...&

Now as far as women in the work place I have worked with nasty women and nice ones, but nasty men too! Like I worked for Christmas, like a few days ( I quit) at Lord & Taylor in the men's cologne department, ok I could tell I was getting fake customers, like to test me, man it was sooo annoying and made me nervous, so there was a manager guy and I told him I was getting sick of the fake customers, he feigned ignorance, I thought maybe I was going crazy, but I said to a woman who worked there, "Am I going nuts or are there fake customers coming to me?" She said something like, "Oh don;t you hate that? I have been working here for years and they still send them to me!" they were mystery shoppers, ok that damn manager he knew they were there...but it's funny there was a great looking guy working there but for a cologne company not L&T and he was soo sweet he saw i was upset and he told me he would steer the customers away from me and help me, awwwww and he was really, really good looking. But yeah I have worked with botches, but no too many, but I just avoid them so problem solved and I do not allow them to get under my skin ( I suspect some women love doing that, they think it gives them a degree of power).

Ok I agree with how crazy it is for a woman or man for that matter to blame the person their significant other cheated on rather than the significant other and heyyyyyyy I know with me married men come to me, I have never ever approached, nor gone up to a guy first, never..but i feel sorry for the wives it must be awful to have a cheating husband, how rotten!!!

But ehh both sexes have idiots in their ranks..I have met such sweet women and such sweet men in my life, but back as a teen, ugh girls and even guys were rotten!! You could not pay me to go back to those ages, nooooo waaaay.
  • HiYa colette 2010/11/08 18:04:59
    HiYa
    +1
    You are both wise and lovely! I love the idea of the lace gloves too!

I don't think that all women are that way... Just too many. And yes, yes and OH yes men have many rotten apples in their bunch. lace gloveswise lovely love lace gloves women rotten apples bunch
  • colette HiYa 2010/11/08 18:59:22
    colette
    +1
    Awww you are sweet! I return the same compliment to you, you are very wise and lovely yourself!!!!

Aren't lace gloves sooooo sexy?? I find mine at thrift stores and unfortunately they are old so they can be somewhat fragile, so mine do tear sometimes and I have to mend them. I swear though I get so many compliments on my black ones and blue ones, funny, when I wear my pink ones I do not get compliments on them, hmmm I wonder why, i think they are pretty. Ohhh and I also wear fingerless gloves those are sexy! I have one pair that are fake black leather, this sweet girl at a Bed Bath & Beyond told me she loved them and she was into clothes like them, she said her sister calls her a biker chick, hehe she was the most girly girly you could meet and I told her that and she said she had been a ballerina until she broke her foot or ankle, I forget, and she agreed she is girly girly but has a biker edge, hahaha.... but the black fingerless fake leather gloves are cool looking and I just bought at Dots, yesssss I shop there, but i got these really pretty grey sot material fingerless gloves that snap at the wrists and are opened on the top of the hand and have a couple little metal studs on them, soooo cute! I want to buy a nice black.grey/white plaid tight on the waist coat to wear wit...

Aren't lace gloves sooooo sexy?? I find mine at thrift stores and unfortunately they are old so they can be somewhat fragile, so mine do tear sometimes and I have to mend them. I swear though I get so many compliments on my black ones and blue ones, funny, when I wear my pink ones I do not get compliments on them, hmmm I wonder why, i think they are pretty. Ohhh and I also wear fingerless gloves those are sexy! I have one pair that are fake black leather, this sweet girl at a Bed Bath & Beyond told me she loved them and she was into clothes like them, she said her sister calls her a biker chick, hehe she was the most girly girly you could meet and I told her that and she said she had been a ballerina until she broke her foot or ankle, I forget, and she agreed she is girly girly but has a biker edge, hahaha.... but the black fingerless fake leather gloves are cool looking and I just bought at Dots, yesssss I shop there, but i got these really pretty grey sot material fingerless gloves that snap at the wrists and are opened on the top of the hand and have a couple little metal studs on them, soooo cute! I want to buy a nice black.grey/white plaid tight on the waist coat to wear with them it would be great to wear grey or black pants and a nice white or black turtleneck sweater and maybe a nice soft angora winter scarf to finish the outfit..I really am into gray lately..

Oh yes I know there are too many bitchy women even just a few is too many, hahaha!!! I'll tell you one day i was coming out of Border Books, this was not long after my beloved sweet brother in law died from a terrible cancer, I held the door open as this girl walked in and wow she did not say thank you...like i was the door woman you know? I screamed out in a pissed voice, "You're welcome!!!!" Damn how rude was she? Anyone holds a door open for me I immediately thank them, that kind of crap I don;t like, I hate that some asses think it is above them to say thank you, same with drivers who don;'t wave thank you for letting them in, wow!
  • HiYa colette 2010/11/08 19:24:48
    HiYa
    +1
    That happens to me very often. I hold the door for ppl. and they act like "better had," but it is usually older. I think they may really feel entitled because they're older or actually come from a time where ppl. of color were supposed to hold doors open for them. Other times, it's just average aged ppl. I supposed they're having bad day, and they seriously are kind of just going through the motions of life. You know those days when you're just dealing with a lot... And functioning takes all you brain power. I don't make a big deal out of either one.

Here is why... When I was very young teenager I fought a lot and did some damage. I was so defensive... With real anger managment issues, and if many ppl. hadn't given me the benefit of the doubt (back then) my life could have been very different. So I take one for the team (team of humanity), say a prayer for them and keep going.

We're all in this life together, while we have the time and priviledge of being in the land of the living in this gr8 country. So in the scheme of things... Its not really a big deal to me.

BTW, you can get brand new lace gloves in BULK at BARGAIN Prices on ebay. They make them in China and will send them to you for nearly a song. The only thing is that the mailing usually takes about 10 business days.
    Lace glovesbargain prices ebay china send song mailing 10 business days
  • colette HiYa 2010/11/08 20:49:32
    colette
    That is insane if people ( older) feel like people of color have to hold the door open for them, I never heard that. I know I hold the door for older people and often, women, will tell me I am a dying breed that most people now a days do not respect older people, nor hold doors for anyone.

That is wonderful you were a way that was not good for you and you changed, but I think teenagers can be like that, I was a brat myself, man I used to talk in class talk back to teachers, curse, etc..but i read teenagers brains are not fully developed so they act up like they do since their minds are still maturing, thank God we all grow out of that, or most!! I had some woman like within the past year, act all bitchy with me like she was a damn teen, it was funny we were both at the grocery with shopping carts, a new line opened, we both ran to it I got there first, i felt bad, so i told her to go ahead, yikes she snarled and said in a nasty voice, "I don't caaaaaaare!" I again said she could go ahead and she said the same thing in the same voice..Severe PMS anyone?? Her attitude made no sense, I was letting her go, hmmm.

And it's great people gave you the benefit of the doubt when you were a teen, they obviously saw you had great potential and I am sure they felt you just had teenage angst.

...

Oh that sounds great about getting those gloves so inexpensive on EBAY I have never bought anything online, I fear someone getting my credit card info or something..I need to get a credit card to be used only online then I can shop online, but thank you for the heads up on that info!!!
  • HiYa colette 2010/11/08 21:04:40
    HiYa
    I use gift cards with a preset limit are really good for that. Internet shopping has CHANGED my life (lol). I've even sold some stuff on Craiglist recently, yeah me! Who would have ever thought it :)
  • colette HiYa 2010/11/09 00:32:07
    colette
    +1
    Ohhh you are very smart! I would had never thought of using gift cards, I need to look into that,m right now my VISA bill is over $500.00 uh oh, I am soo crazy I keep using it at the ATM to get cash and those bastards charge so much for that, they suck!!! But I need cash to play the lottery, what a vicious circle this all is!

Ohhh Craigslist I know all about that place, well Rants and Raves and haha Missed Connections,. ever read them?? Now there are truly hateful racist, misogynist, xenophobic asses on R & R, in NY especially, I liked writing stories on there until some inbred wacko kept harassing me, my gawd there are so many obsessed loons online!!! But Missed Connections was fun to read, everyone goes there hoping they are someone's Missed Connections, hehe I have gone hoping to read about me on there, and I enjoyed writing fake ads which people thought were funny, but then some turd on there somehow screwed it up for me so I could not post anything anymore and yikes guys on there are horny and full of it, I would write my fake ads and get guys telling me they were the guy i wrote about, ohh yeah?? How so since I made it all up. But I did meet a great looking 23 year old guy on R & R, he liked my fantasies and wrote me asking me to make one up of him and me, then he sent me ...

Ohhh Craigslist I know all about that place, well Rants and Raves and haha Missed Connections,. ever read them?? Now there are truly hateful racist, misogynist, xenophobic asses on R & R, in NY especially, I liked writing stories on there until some inbred wacko kept harassing me, my gawd there are so many obsessed loons online!!! But Missed Connections was fun to read, everyone goes there hoping they are someone's Missed Connections, hehe I have gone hoping to read about me on there, and I enjoyed writing fake ads which people thought were funny, but then some turd on there somehow screwed it up for me so I could not post anything anymore and yikes guys on there are horny and full of it, I would write my fake ads and get guys telling me they were the guy i wrote about, ohh yeah?? How so since I made it all up. But I did meet a great looking 23 year old guy on R & R, he liked my fantasies and wrote me asking me to make one up of him and me, then he sent me his pics, I never sent mine, we never spoke on the phone, yet he wanted to meet and we did and he really was nice looking and so shy, I am glad I met him since I have met four guys including him from online, the other three were before him and over like a 5 year or so period and were from AOL message boards, those 3 were no good, but he was just so sweet and nice looking so I am glad I can say I met a nice guy online.

But i would be careful selling anything on Craigslist, there have been people murdered by people responding to their ads for selling items,,it seems like a lot of crimes and murders occur on CL, hmmmm. I read a funny one of some guy who saw an ad on CL for a specific woman so he called requesting a "date" aka a pay date, you know he called a pro, so the girl showed up and he was pissed she looked nothing like the ad she called her friend whop I guess was outside the hotel room, he refused to pay so haha the two prostitutes beat him up, how funny and embarrassing for the dude to get a beat down from two chicks and he called the cops, I think most men would not want anyone to know two girls beat their ass!!! I was laughing so hard when I read that article in the paper. But really be careful on CL, there really are wackos on there who use those sell/buy items ads to rob and hurt, even kill strangers.
  • HiYa 2010/10/14 07:43:43
    HiYa
    +1
    Much alike in my opinion. Though I think Paula Patton is the better actress, there is no role that either of them have been in that I couldn't imagine the other one playing as well.

2014/09/16 21:38:05