Does God Hate Gay People? Will God Send Gay People To Hell? Twofer question!!

Foxhound BN0 2011/06/27 07:13:36
Related Topics: rave, Gay, God, SodaHead
I don't believe in god.
God loves gay people and he is not sending them to hell.
God hates gay people but he's not sending them to hell.
God hates gay people and he is sending them to hell.
God loves gay people, but he's still sending them to hell.
Does God Hate Gay People? Is He Going To Send Them To Hell?

---------
Be a Super Sodahead! :()
Please rave this post if you enjoyed it, and BE SURE TO SHARE IT IF YOU LIKE IT!

• angelbaby 2011/06/27 10:34:02
    angelbaby
    +11
    He hates all sin though! No getting around that...
    He loves ALL people...

• TheBorg 2013/05/26 23:11:20 (edited)
    TheBorg
    God hates hypocrites and God sends all hypocrites to hell.

"Non-married people get discriminated against by governments by giving married people special privileges, like insurance benefits, tax deductions, end of life privileges in decision making; there is a very long list of special privileges people get for getting married that two heterosexual non-married people living together are not allowed to have.
    What is appalling is that LGBT people, who have been discriminated against more than any group is fighting for legal marriage so they can be a part of discriminating against non-married people. What everyone should be fighting for is to end the discrimination against non-married people regardless of their orientation and give those benefits married people get to everyone. LGBT who want government benefits for being married is like slaves fighting to be free so they themselves can own slaves. ~ hypocrites!" ~ TheBorg
    dekecds response
    "That's what i've been preaching for quite some time now, but even the LGBT community is like 'meh.... when I propose that!
    I cite a case (two of my clients) where two brothers, now 77 and 78, have lived as a family for the last 32 years. They love what they do (onion/orange/grapefruit farmers) and simply never met anyone to marry. I can't write ...

hypocrite

dekecds response
    I cite a case (two of my clients) where two brothers, now 77 and 78, have lived as a family for the last 32 years. They love what they do (onion/orange/grapefruit farmers) and simply never met anyone to marry. I can't write joint annuities or structure the rest of their retirement the same way as I would for a married couple. It sucks, and much more of their combined assets will be subject to probate and the state because they aren't married or part of a guardian/dependent relationship!
    No one seems to care on either side of the Defense of Marriage Act fence.....all they can think of is how they have been affronted by the other!
    I'm in favor of a long term partnership status that leaves marriage out of the question. You could file taxes, claim club memberships, buy insurance, designate estate survivor ship, etc... as long term partners! " ~ dekecds
  • PurpleShirt 2013/05/26 15:36:19
    PurpleShirt
    Good grief. Who can say what God will do - each soul is different and not a one of us can make a judgment call like this. Just remember, it's "hate the sin, not the sinner".
  • MisterOriginal 2013/05/25 12:56:29
    MisterOriginal
    God hates homosexuality, but you don't get sent to Hell for being "born that way." You get sent to Hell for using your free will to chose Hell.
  • Foxhoun... MisterO... 2013/05/25 23:46:47
    Foxhound BN0
    Do you get sent to heaven for being a douche?
  • MisterO... Foxhoun... 2013/05/25 23:50:54
    MisterOriginal
    What is tiresome is your tactic of insult for lack of argument. Been through it a million times. Boring.
  • Giantfighter 2013/05/25 06:13:43
    Giantfighter
    My God doesn't hate. He is a loving, caring, forgiving God. Why would he hate people created in His image? This sounds like a question devised by someone who cares more about hate than love.
  • RJeffreySavlov 2013/05/25 01:11:56
    I don't believe in god.
    RJeffreySavlov
    Let me clarify that I don't believe in a god that hates anyone but the haters and destroyers.
  • thomas dobias 2013/05/24 21:11:32
    thomas dobias
    it isnt that god hates gay people its some of these right wing chrisitians
    who hates gays its wrong to hate people you dont know or to try to get
    to know. if people took the to know gay people they wouldnt fear them
    so much if god is love where is his love i try every to meet new people
    and to unstand them. gay or straight black & latino my follow americans
    i believe we should get know gays like our neighbors and treat them with
    kindness isnt the way the bible says or jesus says for us to do love your brother.
  • freakoutnow... cuz mom's here 2013/05/24 20:47:07
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    +1
    God doesn't send anyone to hell. People make choices that send themselves to hell. God loves gay people after he made them (although he didn't make them gay at birth as no one is born homosexual). Whether homosexuality is a sin to practice in thought and deed, I'll leave up to you to believe whatever way you want on that issue. If homosexuality is a sin, then homosexuals will go to hell if they don't accept salvation and repent.
  • Foxhoun... freakou... 2013/05/24 21:15:30
  • freakou... Foxhoun... 2013/05/25 21:29:19
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    Jesus wasn't homosexual though. He was asexual most likely as many early merchants and religious leaders were. His disciples had wives too.
  • Tattoo Nana 2013/05/24 20:24:17
    Tattoo Nana
    +1
    I believe that in a realistic world, any person who does for others, lives their life truthfully and with honor and integrity - there is no reason to send them to hell just because they are gay. I personally have devoted my adult life to parenting and work, for the most part. I have a Partner of 11 years and she and I have 5 children of our own. We also claim other kids, they've moved in with us at age 18 in order to finish high school.

My profile page would be a great way for you to get to know me. I guess if after learning a bit about WHO I am, and not basing your judgement on the fact I am a lesbian, you still feel I should be damned to Hell, please respond and let me know WHY, I am just curious.
  • Master-V-Libertarian 2013/05/24 19:58:57 (edited)
    Master-V-Libertarian
    How about rephrasing it? God loves gay people, but will only send them into hell for homosexual behavior which is a sin.
    But if they repent after doing so, God's cool with it.
  • Foxhoun... Master-... 2013/05/24 20:15:20
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    If I were going to rephrase it I would have said "There is no God, only hateful gay-bashing asholes that think there is." You like that better?
  • Tattoo ... Foxhoun... 2013/05/24 20:33:28
    Tattoo Nana
    +1
    LOL sorry, struck me as a 10 on the laughter scale.
  • Foxhoun... Tattoo ... 2013/05/24 21:19:08
  • Master-... Foxhoun... 2013/05/24 22:18:32
    Master-V-Libertarian
    There's already an option for "I don't believe in God because my dog died when I was 12".
  • Tattoo ... Master-... 2013/05/24 20:32:04
    Tattoo Nana
    +1
    Oh yea, my ex lived life by the Jack Daniels and cigarettes way of life. Raised strict Nazarene family. His statement was this: as long as he said he was sorry and repented before he died, he'd be fine. He called it Backsliding. So I guess in his way of thinking, if he died in a car accident, it would be too bad, so sad since he wouldn't have time to repent. LOL This same ass of a male human was also a child molester, and I just don't think that should be a sin that can be cleared with a heartfelt OOPS.
  • lylamerican 2013/05/24 19:55:05
    lylamerican
    +2
    If he sends gay people to hell , the greedy, fat , prideful and liers and cheaters and people who do anything against Gods. Oh wait thats all of us , everyday, if you tell a lie and eat to much is god sending you to hell? If you smoke ar you going to hell. Its not hell its eternal death and thats only for people who have not accepted what God sent his son here for. And try to do what he asks which is simply love him. The rest will follow when you do. Its not rocket science.
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/05/24 19:33:39
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    God is Love. Get to know him through Jesus and you'll find no greater love.
  • Car1u5~PWCM~JLA 2013/05/24 19:20:19
    I don't believe in god.
    Car1u5~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    But, if you follow the bible Homosexuality is an abomination.
  • SICARIO 2013/05/24 19:12:02 (edited)
    SICARIO
  • ThroatR... SICARIO 2013/05/25 06:19:39
    ThroatRipper
    You remind me of the woman who attacked me on the street with her car , last summer ,because I "Looked gay" . Are you just being sarcastic?
  • Zirconi... ThroatR... 2013/05/29 07:05:21
    ZirconiumWit
    He's pretty obsessed with LGBT stuff. Just look at his profile. I finally friended him because I got tired of denying his friend request after about five times.
  • LayLady 2013/02/06 01:38:45 (edited)
    LayLady
    +2
    If he hates gays, why did he create them? And being gay is a sin but being straight isn't? Two oxymorons in such a flawed logic.
  • Tattoo ... LayLady 2013/05/24 20:35:44
    Tattoo Nana
    +1
    Excellent point and VERY well said. :)
  • freakou... LayLady 2013/05/24 20:37:51
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    Straight lust towards anyone who you aren't married to or straight extra-marital/pre- marital sex is a sin for straight people.
  • boognish989 2013/01/25 20:30:57
    I don't believe in god.
    boognish989
    +2
    narrow minded bigoted PEOPLE hate homosexuals, and use the ancient ramblings of bronze age middle eastern sheep herders to justify their bigotry. there are dozens of 'abominations' listed in the bible, but people tend to only focus on the ones that THEY don't like, and ignore the others. the same 'god' who frowns on homosexuality also finds it abominable to refuse to impregnate your dead brother's wife (whom you are required to marry even if you're already married). so much so that he struck a man dead instantly for pulling out for the money shot.
  • Owen 2013/01/25 20:07:44
    I don't believe in god.
    Owen
    +2
    Gods, in this case, are good tools for expressing, but not owning your opinions. It's like when you're trying not to admit your feelings or 'fess-up to doing something and you say 'I have this friend...'
  • Foxhoun... Owen 2013/05/24 19:50:09
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    Right. "I'm not a hateful bigot but God.. well he is."
  • XXMr.Scare99XX 2013/01/24 07:07:32
    XXMr.Scare99XX
    +3
    personally i think you sen yourself to hell.God loves gay people john 3:16 says ''For God so loved the WORLD'' the world includes gays
  • MentalGopher 2013/01/24 05:22:49
    MentalGopher
    +3
    Actually, God doesn't really give a damn if you're gay or not.
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/23 14:03:14
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    If they don't repent.

Why are there so many ignorant people saying that gays "are born that way"? They are NOT "born that way". Obviously, those who make those statements haven't been in, or around, the real gay community.

1. Gay men dress up and act like women to attract other men.

2. Bigoted homosexuals bash those who become straight again.

There are two who live just a few miles away that became gay, after a divorce, then went back to being straight, got happily married and had children. This happens all the time in the real world.

Stop letting the TV tell you what reality is.
  • Foxhoun... Torchma... 2013/01/24 02:09:02 (edited)
  • John.J.... Foxhoun... 2013/01/25 02:28:27
    John.J.J.Stevens
    +3
    I have seen the same. Also for those that say that Homosexual behavior and Bisexual behavior is "Unnatural" - (meaning that it doesn't appear in nature) really need to watch national Geographic - it does appear in nature among other mammals. The single fact that it DOES appear in nature means that it is natural.
  • boognis... Torchma... 2013/01/25 20:24:57
    boognish989
    +3
    so do you think that everyone is attracted to both sexes equally but most choose to have sex with members of the opposite sex, or do some people choose to have sex with people they're not attracted to because they love the abuse they get from narrow minded bigots? do you make the decision on a day-by-day basis to be straight, or is it like a new year's resolution that you revisit every year or so?
  • Foxhoun... boognis... 2013/05/24 19:52:32
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    "That d*** looks pretty good but I think I'll have the p**** today."
  • Tattoo ... boognis... 2013/05/25 17:05:44
    Tattoo Nana
    +2
    OMG. when I got to the part of your post about it being a decision such as a New Year's Resolution, I had to turn my head so the Pepsi that flew out my nose wouldn't get on my keyboard, LOL
  • Tattoo ... Torchma... 2013/05/24 20:53:54
  • John.J.... Tattoo ... 2013/05/25 13:21:09
    John.J.J.Stevens
    +2
    Mi'lady all I can say is you are brilliant :)

2014/09/03 02:07:35