Does anyone who practices magic know a spell to bring a fictional character into reality?

Christmas; In Chrome 2011/10/02 22:34:37
Related Topics: Magic, Character

• Juliessa 2012/01/14 02:53:28
    Juliessa
    +4
    As long as you have the book for the character

This spell does not work all the time! And, when you're beginning, you will only be able to read out non-sentient life forms, like cats.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. First, you will need a book that I call - tight. It cannot be a - loose - book. This means that if the book has not enough description, then it will not work. It does not need a great amount of description (like in Tuck Everlasting, almost fell asleep reading all that), but enough to have you visualize it easily. And make sure it is a book you like, or will like. If you find you do not like it, find a different book.
    2. Do NOT think about reading something out of the book. Drive those thoughts from your mind. Read aloud, and every now and then, imagine you can taste the words coming off of your tongue. Read clearly, and if you stumble on words, re-read them.
    3. Visualize everything that is happening. If you come across something you do not want to read out, just keep reading aloud. You don't need to read to anyone but the silence around you.
    4. Keep out all distractions. You must be able to 'hear' silence. The way I hear it is like a ringing in my ears. It might be different to others.
    5. Be comfortable while reading.
    6. If you hear something not right, or see something...

INSTRUCTIONS:
    5. Be comfortable while reading.
    6. If you hear something not right, or see something, think about which character from the book it could be. It could even be something not mentioned, like a prey mantis or a beetle, but most likely it will be one mentioned.

• pre.bigbanger 2014/06/19 13:32:22
    pre.bigbanger
    +2
    Interesting, the things people would like to accomplish with such a rare gift as magic.
  • Juliessa 2012/01/14 02:53:28
    Juliessa
    +4

INSTRUCTIONS:
    5. Be comfortable while reading.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    5. Be comfortable while reading.
  • Sakura Juliessa 2014/04/20 03:50:01 (edited)
    Sakura
    +4
    Would a manga count as a "loose book"? I have 3 manga books of the character too.
  • LunaMoo... Juliessa 2014/04/29 19:41:27
    LunaMoonlight
    +3
    Can it be manga?
  • Ami Kate 2011/10/08 21:21:23
    Ami Kate
    +1
    Hold on a tick, let me go and ask Harry Poter...
  • autumn 2011/10/03 10:16:09
    autumn
    +1
    Are you serious?!
  • TMan 2011/10/03 00:34:45
  • Blauer Funke 2011/10/03 00:04:46 (edited)
    Blauer Funke
    +2
    If you go deep into the forest at midsummers night, bring with you a dead man's finger, preferably one that was hanged, a small cauldron, some witchbane, mandrake. and 3 live toads and a picture of the person you want to bring into reality.

At midnight mix all the ingredient in the cauldron using the toads blood to mix them, and then drink it while concentrating on the picture. It wont do a damn thing but it might shock you into reality :)
  • pewpew zappy gun 2011/10/02 23:10:15
    pewpew zappy gun
    full metal alchemist edward elric. he can do it or lose an arm trying.
  • carmen 2011/10/02 23:07:26
    carmen
    Yes.... but I recommend sticking to the real world. Spells backfire ten fold. Just keep it a fantasy...because when your fantasy comes true, how will you ever top that?
  • pre.big... carmen 2014/06/19 13:29:26
    pre.bigbanger
    +3
    find a new fantasy ? that's the fun of life for some types of people :)
  • James 2011/10/02 22:45:00
    James
    that would be so cool
  • Christm... James 2011/10/02 22:48:42
    Christmas; In Chrome
    +1
    I know! I don't actually practice anything, but I was wondering anyway!
  • James Christm... 2011/10/02 22:50:54
    James
    good question
  • Zuggi 2011/10/02 22:41:42
    Zuggi
    +1
    Yes, but it's only temporary.

Take 2 eyes of newt, thinly sliced. Place in cauldron of beer. Wait two minutes, then add one crushed bezoar. Heat to a simmer for three minutes, then add one bat wing (just not a vampire bat). Let cool. Then add 5 tabs of LSD. Drink!
  • Christm... Zuggi 2011/10/02 22:44:53
    Christmas; In Chrome
    +1
    Bah! Everybody's a commodian! Tee-hee! Commode!
  • XSummerX Tokio Hotel Freak(= 2011/10/02 22:38:44
    XSummerX Tokio Hotel Freak(=
    Let me tell you. Any spell you do can backfire for the worst.

2014/10/30 19:10:28