Do you think this generation needs to stop putting so much stock in material possessions?

Kibbles 2012/06/08 23:46:24
Yes too much material possessions, go back to the good ol' stick
Get with the times ya idiot.
When I was a child I barely had any toys, I didn't get my first console till I was fourteen and even then I didn't use it much. The toy I was really focused on was a stick as a child, with that stick I was a warrior, a knight, a master my imaginative world. I feel my generation and the newer one is losing that magic of pretending. Do you?

• Anonymouse ~superdoge~ 2012/06/30 00:10:28 (edited)
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    Companies like Disney won't let that happen - they know children want anything they see on TV, and they know that most kids can wear down their parents quite easily. And it's about ego, having a bigger car or TV to make up for your downsides... We do need to go back to the days where everyone helped their neighbour and didn't care what they had, so they didn't take out loans to go on big holidays or get expensive cars, they cared more about their principles...
  • sockpuppet 2012/06/18 14:09:10
    sockpuppet
    The past two generations have been raised by marketers. They don't know anything different.

2014/09/02 14:14:22