Do you think that the Bible was Written or Changed by The Illuminati?

Wayne TH G 333 2012/07/07 16:12:00
I think it was written by the illuminati
I think it was changed / altered by the illuminati
No!

• TheCouchF*cker 2012/07/07 16:27:47
    TheCouchF*cker
    +4
    I know it was. I've seen the original drafts in the vault. The Illuminati medical plan is awesome, btw.

• rcardon 2012/08/01 22:18:33 (edited)
    rcardon
    +1
    I can't say, for sure, it was the Iluminati, nor can I say it wasn't. I do know it was altered from it's original form, just the simple fact that it was translated from one language to another to another, to another caused things to be lost. Have you ever written something in google translate and translated it from your language to another, to another, to another and then back to the original? Most of the time, when you change it back to the original language, it no longer makes sense, things were lost in the translation, and that's the way it is with the Bible. It's been compiled, translated, recompiled, re-translated, recompiled and recompiled again, then re-translated, over and over and over again. If nothing else, the multiple translations have lost things, if not due to things being dropped out during the multiple compilations.
  • Call me Mark willya? 2012/07/10 02:54:03
    No!
    Call me Mark willya?
    +1
    I KNOW the bible was changed by the Catholic church and by everyone that's translated it at least the translations I've seen.
  • caius madison 2012/07/09 23:17:26
    No!
    caius madison
    +1
    The book states who wrote it. It was more than likely abridged/altered after views by church officials strayed from the original text. Not to mention the many different religions that use the same book alter the text to reflect their standpoints as well.
  • luke 2012/07/09 21:07:05
    No!
    luke
    +1
    It was written by Bronze Age sheep herders in the desert and rewritten by Kings and by churches to assert their power and control the masses with fear.
  • mikeyavelli 2012/07/09 14:51:24
    mikeyavelli
    +1
    the bible was written in a time when no one could read or write in a language known only to the inhabitants of a small region in aramia. over thousands of years, the story changes, albeit incrementally, with every translation and bias by the writers.
  • mklprc 2012/07/09 02:49:02
    No!
    mklprc
    +1
    Nah. It was written by a bunch of primitives in the Middle East and rewritten by kings and organized churches to secure their power and control. If the Illuminati had been involved, they would have done a better job.
  • Kitty Kat 'CARROT' 2012/07/08 19:45:14
    Kitty Kat 'CARROT'
    +1
    People have different belives like some like god, some like music and others fairtales. so what ever happend i still belives people would still belive in it.
  • firelooker 2012/07/08 17:49:11
    No!
    firelooker
    +1
    II wasn't there so I don't know.
  • Sebastianchocolatebeargiles 2012/07/08 08:15:25
    Sebastianchocolatebeargiles
    +1
    there are profound truths in the bible but u must look past the deceit which is usually the socially accepted interpretations of the bible. There are scientific formulas in this book as well.
  • krishan chandra 2012/07/08 07:30:32
    krishan chandra
    +1
    And it was greatly modified over a period of more than 500 years to align with their search for power over the peoples of the world.
  • ajracestables1 2012/07/08 04:21:23
    No!
    ajracestables1
    +1
    The King James Version is the only original version.
  • Harold 2012/07/08 02:52:29
    No!
    Harold
    Neither! You need to do some serious researching to understand the history of the Bible. Movies don't due it justice.
  • Wayne T... Harold 2012/07/08 03:02:49
    Wayne TH G 333
    I'm just asking the questions here as this is what some people believe.
    I actually voted no myself!
  • Harold Wayne T... 2012/07/08 22:21:01
    Harold
    +1
    King James had scholars re-write some of it to fit the writings of that time period. Much later on the NIV became the more accurate translation.
  • thetruth 2012/07/08 02:29:06
    No!
    thetruth
    +1
    Only someone who wants to not believe in God would say these things. God is able to preserve His Words regardless of the intentions of man.

chicken little
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/07/08 01:36:46
    No!
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Do you know the history of the Illuminati? If so, how could you ask such a question.
  • Wayne T... Swampdo... 2012/07/08 01:48:29
    Wayne TH G 333
    +1
    Do you take every question in the fun and humor category this seriously?
  • Swampdo... Wayne T... 2012/07/08 02:01:23
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Didn't notice, sorry dude, you are correct.swampy.
  • Sailor Jerry [Proud Liberta... 2012/07/07 22:48:53
    No!
    Sailor Jerry [Proud Libertarian]
    +1
    it's all hogwash.
  • Wayne T... Sailor ... 2012/07/07 23:11:41
    Wayne TH G 333
    Nice word!
  • yg 2012/07/07 21:45:28
    No!
    yg
    +2
    It has many different authors, but none from the illuminati. Something holy can't be made by evil.
  • John Hall 2012/07/07 19:54:03
    No!
    John Hall
    +1
    That's why you have faith to believe that there is a God , Jesus and what the bible says .
    No!
    +1
    Out of the various Codex Vaticanus, translated into Latin ., written by St Jerome in the 3 century turns out to be the least accurate Codex ...... Codex Recepticus was translated into Latin and English using several different Codexs the words were written when most agreed. thus a better accuracy. The Apocrypha was eliminated from the English Bibles since there was not any History or account of the historical truth of the individual pieces. Yes they were almost ancient in many cases, but were more like entertainment stories adulterated with Hellenized influences of the time
  • superangrymonkey 2012/07/07 19:40:35
    superangrymonkey
    +1
    They are onto us.
  • Jaroslav Dantes 2012/07/07 19:05:06 (edited)
    Jaroslav Dantes
    +1
    The Bible is a lack of understanding and skills embody. Completely illuminace obludarium.
  • ETpro 2012/07/07 18:42:14
    No!
    ETpro
    +2
    Not unless they were illuminated enough to have a time machine. The actual Bavarian group was founded in 1776. Of course, the Illuminati of fiction show up at any point in history where the author needs them to explain his conspiracy theory de jour and sell books. Marcion of Sinope, later branded a heretic, first established the epistles to be included in 140 CE. It was his idea to include the letters of Paul, a man who by his own admission had never known Christ while he was alive, but who claimed to possess special revealed knowledge of his true intentions brought to him in an epiphany. Much of what we know today as The Bible was settled by 200 CE, since the Muratorian fragment shows that there was a lively debate underway and that some Christians were defending the apostolic writings (including those of Paul) as the only legitimate contenders for inclusion.

But the real Illuminati could not have had much influence on the canonization of the the Christian Bible. We do know that a great deal of liturgical material was purged from religious texts, and that new material was added in and edited to suit the secular needs of a power hungry Constantine had a great deal of impact on the early list of Books to be included in today's Bible. The Council of Nicaea convened by him in 32...

But the real Illuminati could not have had much influence on the canonization of the the Christian Bible. We do know that a great deal of liturgical material was purged from religious texts, and that new material was added in and edited to suit the secular needs of a power hungry Constantine had a great deal of impact on the early list of Books to be included in today's Bible. The Council of Nicaea convened by him in 325 rejected numerous books held by competing sects of Christianity and led to their active suppression, with adherents either being forced to submit to Constantine's order or be put to death.

But the matter wasn't fully settled until the Council of Trent of 1546 for Roman Catholicism, the Thirty-Nine Articles of 1563 for the Church of England, the Westminster Confession of Faith of 1647 for Calvinism, and the Synod of Jerusalem of 1672 for the Greek Orthodox.
  • Kingarthurup 2012/07/07 18:42:05
    No!
    Kingarthurup
    +1
    TOO MUCH HOLLYWEED FOR YOU MY FRIEND!
  • RogerCoppock 2012/07/07 18:13:34
    No!
    RogerCoppock
    +1
    "The illuminati" are a synthesized enemy. When The Wall fell, the RWNJs need some object of hate to replace the Soviets.

There is no one single book called "The Bible." There are literally dozens of books by that name.

SO, the answer the silly question, "Do you think that the Bible was Written or Changed by The Illuminati?" is obviously, "No."
  • No!
    ⚥Κόζμω Græme اليا Mongrain
    +1
    Can't pin the entire credit on any single body.
  • bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/07/07 17:31:56
    No!
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +2

Dude, step away from the bong......
  • kobidobidog 2012/07/07 17:17:51
    No!
    kobidobidog
    +1
    KJV, no.
  • Raghunath Roy Choudhury 2012/07/07 17:17:37
    No!
    Raghunath Roy Choudhury
  • Nika 2012/07/07 17:11:02
    No!
    Nika
    +3
    It was written by the apostols.
  • merlinskiss 2012/07/07 16:48:16
    No!
    merlinskiss
    +2
    Illuminati can mean real or fictitious groups trying to take over the world hence my answer. But I do think that religion like patriotism is used to control human beings in to believing a certain way. "All religions are equally sublime to the ignorant, useful to the politician, and ridiculous to the philosopher." Lucretius 99BC – 55BC

I believe the bible and all religious books are books about the many gods written by men. Maybe they were simply doing drugs and their minds conjured up some really weird stuff.

• ben 2012/07/07 16:41:53
    No!
    ben
    +1
    I think it still holds true to its original authors and inspired by God.. so I don't the changes or different translations were altered by the Illuminati
  • clasact 2012/07/07 16:31:35
    clasact
    +1
    I dont know if it was them or not but I do know there were many writtings left out and or changed.Man created it to give the people something to belive in as the word of god but made it fit what they wanted people to belive.......just another reason I dont belive in it
  • Max7 2012/07/07 16:30:15
    No!
    Max7
    +3
    I think that the bible was inspired by God and written by men of God. Also, I believe that in certain parts of the scripture, it is the Son of God speaking.
  • TheCouchF*cker 2012/07/07 16:27:47
    TheCouchF*cker
    +4
  • kobidob... TheCouc... 2012/07/07 17:22:40 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    To kill humans with medical care. That's no surprise to me. All of all ages do this; www.upcspine.com or upper cervical heath centers snubing your noses at the Illuminati.

2014/11/21 02:25:05