Do you think it's right for Michelle Obama to tell us to eat sensibly and to make sacrifices, but she gets to wear gowns costing thousands of dollars and to eat “Chocolate Malt Devil’s Food Layers with Pear and Almond Brittle" and other gourmet goodies?

tncdel 2011/10/14 18:25:59
See report here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michelle-obama-wear-do...

Bonus question:
Judging by the way Michelle Obama looks in the photo, do you think she is "showing" signs of early pregnancy, or has just been splurging on one too many “Chocolate Malt Devil’s Food Layers with Pear and Almond Brittle"s?

lkrke

• dispatcher 2011/10/14 21:19:50
    NO [explain why not]. P.S. Tell us if you think she's pregnant.
    dispatcher
    +7
    No she is a HYPOCRITE at LARGE !!! She eats & eats & eats & we pay the bill while she pretends to do anything worthy of a first lady. The most embarrassing self centered bitch to ever represent our country, cant wait to see MOOOOOOOCHELLE go what a PIG SHE IS !!!

Time for her to learn the following terms ...
    /Living within her means/ (and own earnings .. not the handout for conveniently being married to the one who signed on the bottom line for the Taxpayer funds to the Place that paid her for nothing .. )
    /BUDGET/ (if you can't earn it through your own hard work .. guess what .. you do NOT get it at all .. and that includes paying for her own servants out of her earnings)

OTHERWISE .. she needs to BUTT out of my Plate .. my choices .. my life ..
    (and given that I can't even imagine spending that kind of money on one article of clothes .. shoot .. an entire wardrobe of my own costs less than the shoes she wore on the publicity stunt at that soup kitchen -- she really NEEDS to BUTT OUT!)
  • newhon63 2011/10/19 02:59:11
    newhon63
    +1
    Of course it's not right. She should be hitting the treadmill right next to her good for nothing husband. It doesn't matter though, She can stuff her face with all the taxpayer funded Bon-Bons she wants. Her and Barrack will be out of the White House soon and he will be forced to look at that wide caboose she grew for him. As President, he can avoid her all he wants to, but if they are not in the White House then he will be spending alot of time with her since he won't have a job anymore.
  • princess 2011/10/16 06:14:19
    princess
    +1
    This hypocritical, communist pig should take her own advice, and stay the hell out of our business.
  • WOJO 2011/10/16 02:37:47
    WOJO
    +1
    She's a lying hypocrite like her old man!
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2011/10/15 17:33:47
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +2
    I don't find any of her ideas to be relevant. I don't think she's pregnant, cause I don't think they really get along that well.
  • Andy 2011/10/15 14:18:51
    Andy
    +1
    Elitist mentality... wonder if Obama's taxation of the rich will affect his own house??? They may not earn top dollar...but, they do live like they do.
  • Chukroast 2011/10/15 07:57:06
    Chukroast
    +1
    I don't listen to a thing she says and if she's pregnant it's probably going to speak Spanish.
  • david shiel 2011/10/15 07:11:02
    YES, I think it's right for Michelle Obama to tell us to eat sensibly and to ...
    david shiel
    You silly goose.
    When she spends money it helps the economy! Everyone can see her hyprocrisy but at least she helps the economy!
  • Stephanie 2011/10/15 02:38:27
    Stephanie
    +1
    I think it's very hypocritical. Famous, rich people go and buy expensive, fancy clothes while we (or I) search the sales racks. And then she says to make sacrifices?

I have no idea if she's pregnant, I'm not American, so it doesn't matter to me.
  • bags 2011/10/15 02:34:07
    bags
    +1
    Don't think she's pregnant...... But I bet that dress didn't come from Target.
    shes pregnant bet dress target
  • Timothy Sweet 2011/10/15 01:20:07
    Timothy Sweet
    +2
    She lives in a liberal bubble,not baised in reality.Where is personal accountability,and dont tell me how to eat or exersise,unless ur my Dr.
  • Welshtaff 2011/10/15 00:44:53
    Welshtaff
    +2
    No its not her business, but its our business when they are spending on their selves.
  • CiaoTopaz 2011/10/15 00:38:09
    CiaoTopaz
    +2
    She needs to be watching what comes out of her husbands mouth instead of trying to watch what everyone is putting in theirs.
    As for her being pregnant ... I pray not... Haven't the O's caused enough hardship?
    +1
    First let me say that there is no amount of money anyone could pay me to vote for Obama

Second - I have never taken well to people telling me what to do or not do -- and I got her not-new message when I was a child from my grandmother

Third, and most important, I do not suffer from envy. I do not resent what she wears or has or what anyone else has for that matter. She is the First Lady and I expect her to dress well, exhibit good manners because she represents us.
  • Sister Wolf 2011/10/15 00:31:32
    Sister Wolf
    +2
    Now that my kids are over the age of 18 i don't even tell them what to eat. Only if they say mom I don't know what i want to eat you got any suggestions. Then I will suggest something.

And I don't know if she is pregnant or not. (I hope not) but if she is the real questions is WHO"S THE DADDY......
  • Sarahy Herrera 2011/10/15 00:06:24
    Sarahy Herrera
    +1
    *** No she shouldn't try to tell people what to do or wear..and as for if she is pregnant or not- i could care less :) .
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2011/10/14 23:59:59
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +2
    With her HUGE butt, she has NO business even attempting to tell anyone else how or what to eat.

Is she pregnant? Don't know don't care.
  • Azrael-In GOD we trust 2011/10/14 23:50:04
    Azrael-In GOD we trust
    +2
    No it isn't right for her to tell anyone what they should eat. I can't figure out how this crap got started in the first place.
    By the way, pass me a piece of that Chocolate Malt cake. Yum! Yum!
  • Reggie☮ 2011/10/14 23:47:32
    Reggie☮
    +2
    I think the country has more pressing issues that "lead bottom" could champion then telling people what to eat.
  • Donna 2011/10/14 23:33:22 (edited)
    Donna
    +3
    I think they should both stop it with the B.S. & do their jobs. They have MUCH more important matters to deal with other than who's eating what. Many of us are making sacrifices. We're sacrificing our jobs, homes & livelihoods. Many of the unemployed are now living in shelters. There is virtually no room for the regular group of homeless & winter is coming where I live. We dont give a rats ass about how our dinner plates should be arranged. Many people are eating whatever they can afford right now . Like many other rich people who will be spending this evening by the fire with a nice cognac,, the Obama's obviously cannot even fathom what's REALLY going on out here,. They are in a whole other world. They either dont understand the full effect of what is really going on or they know & dont care. Obama, Michelle & all the rest of them need to GET REAL & quick. ... and I could care less if she's pregnant...
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2011/10/14 23:03:08
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +3
    I do not see where she should be telling any of us what to eat or what to do.Who does she think she is any way.
  • Hobbitt / Oldsquid 2011/10/14 22:41:02
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    +4
    Typical Lib...do as i say not as I do...Two words for her Bite Me.
  • Stan Kapusta 2011/10/14 22:32:06
    Stan Kapusta
    Let her have her fun. It won't last long anyway.
  • D Hanes 2011/10/14 21:42:56
    D Hanes
    +5
    God Forbid she should be pregnant and bring another little Obama into this world.. we have more than enough

And no, I don't think she or her husband should tell us anything. I do not listen to people who want to destroy my country! Both should just shut the hell up, take their ill gotten gains and go away!
  • SharonJohnson 2011/10/14 21:40:45
    SharonJohnson
    +5
    She is a bigger hyprocrite than her husband. I do not listen to what this idiot has to say. She needs to take care of her own business and leave the rest of us alone. Michelle Obama fat cow
  • Phyl *I... SharonJ... 2011/10/14 23:13:44
  • MAMMY51... SharonJ... 2011/10/14 23:54:22
  • dispatcher 2011/10/14 21:19:50
    dispatcher
    +7
  • **StarzAbove** 2011/10/14 20:45:40 (edited)
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    I have no problem with it at all. She doesn't tell people what to do only suggestions and she's got the right idea. As far as what she wears, people complain no matter what she wears.
  • CowboyAndOutlaw 2011/10/14 20:42:20
    CowboyAndOutlaw
    +6
    Don't much matter, still just a sow in a silk blanket anyway.
  • Anna E 2011/10/14 20:34:21 (edited)
    Anna E
    +2
    Is it ok for some of us to tell starving Africans they should learn to grow food?
    is it ok for some of us to tell people of other countries how they should live?
    How do you know that Mrs. Obama doesn't make sacrifices? How do you know she doesn't eat healthy foods and only occasionally eats a treat?
    Personally, I think having people pestering me for pics and nitpicking about what I wear and eat is a sacrifice to my peace and quiet. She's a mother. She's sacrificed plenty, believe me. She's in a position to have some influence, why shouldn't she use that influence to try making people healthier?
    Oh, and BTW, I think it's a sign of respect to a visitor if I wear something nice instead of an old t-shirt and sweatpants with holes in them.
    I don't know if she's pregnant. Ain't gonna guess either.
  • gg~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2011/10/14 20:29:47
    gg~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    I don't need another Mother, I don't need a baby-sitter and I don't need her.

As for the pregnancy....I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE DOES AS LONG AS SHE STAYS OUT OF MY LIFE.
  • krayzrick 2011/10/14 20:22:50
    krayzrick
    +3
    I don't tell her what to do. She doesn't tell me what to do.
    I think her butt is pregnant.
  • gg~POTL... krayzrick 2011/10/14 20:30:24
  • Red Branch 2011/10/14 20:17:25
    Red Branch
    +4
    About the pregnant bit, God I hope not.

She is a Lib and that is what libs do. It is do as I say, not as I do.

She can tell me what to wear, not that it will change anything I am doing. About that point, I would be saying, "Dress this Bimbo". or "Eat this Bimbo".
  • fisherman 2011/10/14 19:58:54
    fisherman
    +2
    of course she can tell you to eat cake..the woman who would be queen ,would you expect anything less ? she looks kind of preggers and it wouldnt surprise me any , dont king limpo the first need a man child to continue the royal blood line? just cant help but notice the sieg hiel salute in that picture .
  • hooda 2011/10/14 19:22:28
    hooda
    +6
    That's why I have the avatar I have. It's my own perpetual protest against Moochelle Antoinette.
  • Red Branch hooda 2011/10/14 20:19:01
    Red Branch
    +1
    Marie Antoinette got a bad rap in history. She never said, "Let them eat cake". and was no where near as heartless as people claimed.
  • hooda Red Branch 2011/10/16 15:04:10
    hooda
    +2
    So Moochelle is probably worse than Marie Antoinette. Wow!

2014/04/20 10:59:16