Do you think Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson should have the tables turned on them, and have to answer for comments they have made in the past , after what they have done to imus?

mr stiff 2007/04/13 00:58:00

• Bdiddy 2007/04/18 00:53:57
    Bdiddy
    +6
    Jesse and Al are un-American, and traitors to their own Race. My opinion of them has nothing to do with Imus. If you think Jesse is a great guy, look into what he did in the moments after MLK was shot. They are opportunists and blackmailers who have betrayed their own race for their own personal gain. They need to have the tables turned on them for sure.

• Chris La 2012/11/08 21:57:42
    Chris La
    I don't care about Imus, his problems are self-inflicted. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, and other racist types are un-American and destroy us rather than unite the country. The first two especially, betray the trust of God fearing people for personal gain.
  • BIGFOOT 2008/04/28 20:19:06
    BIGFOOT
    Imus said something wrong. Okay, what about all those rap lyrics that talk about slappin' hoes and shootin the police. I guess thats okay. Or to come out of a hotel and spit on cameras just to look cool. how much money do these two have? and I was always told crime doesn't pay. Meadow Muffins.
  • I Luv Hillary 2008/02/27 16:24:01
    I Luv Hillary
    +2
    This is a VERY old poll but a VERY fresh question! I vote HELL YES!!!
  • zzlat 2008/02/17 03:35:45
    zzlat
    They are so racist. As a person not of color, I am proud not to have these two represent my race.
  • driven girl lnf 2008/02/12 04:38:05
  • ERNEST 2008/01/14 19:50:57
    ERNEST
    +1
    HELL NO ! THEY WERE BORN WITH THE TABLES TURNED ON THEM.
  • zzlat ERNEST 2008/02/17 04:01:08 (edited)
    zzlat
    +1
    Look around at all the black professionals in this country. I'd say the tables are about equal. In some cases I think they tip in favor of blacks. We have no affirmative action, All white colleges only, all caucasian beauty pagents, a white entertainment channel. We don't have two big mouth, know nothing racists protesting for us if there is a problem involving a white and black. It's time to take a look outside your box. Listen, I took a trip to Chicago last summer. On a trolley stop (I was sitting with black lady and little girl) when a black lady behind me raised her voice to me and said to STEP ASIDE as to let the young lady and girl out into the aisle. I was already standing, waiting for the aisle to clear to do just that when she said this. I responded so to tell her I will when the aisle clears or when someone stops to allow me to do this.Her tone was that I was scum on bottom of her shoe. I did not deserve this attitude, but understand this kind of attitude white people encounter is the very reason there is still racism. We do not owe anyone of any color anything. It was not me that contributed to slavery. As matter of fact, check your history. Who do you think sold the slaves to Americans? I will never "step aside" to anyone, black or white, japanese, chinese , etc. as long as I am an American and nor should you have to.
  • josie 2007/11/10 15:34:19
    josie
    +2
    How I would love to see these two exposed for what they really are and ignord by the media when they need to strut their super egos .I believe the two of them to be morally corrupt.
  • rushsupporter 2007/10/08 22:50:10
    rushsupporter
    +4
    turn it on them and they will definitely call it racial!
  • ERNEST rushsup... 2008/01/14 19:52:01
    ERNEST
    WHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE. THIS COUNTRY WAS SET UP ON PRACTICING RACIST.
  • rushsup... ERNEST 2008/01/14 20:11:50
    rushsupporter
    +4
    and you keep perpetuatng it for personal gain!
  • ERNEST rushsup... 2008/01/15 19:03:04
    ERNEST
    PERSONAL GAIN IIS THE AMERICAN WAY. HOW DO YOU DO IT?
  • rushsup... ERNEST 2008/01/16 02:47:35
    rushsupporter
    +3
    work hard and not rely on the gov to support me! small limited gov.
    don't whine and accuse and condemn things of the past.
    move on and not be a VICTACRAT like you!!!!!!!
  • ERNEST rushsup... 2008/01/16 21:11:56
  • rushsup... ERNEST 2008/01/16 21:25:49
    rushsupporter
    +4
    where is my racism? where is my "privileged"? you don't know me and you have no clue. It is your preconceived idea that everyone else has privileges not accessible to you. there are many who have silver spoons in their mouths and more power to them. I'm not but I AM NOT CONDEMNING THEM NOR COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM. I AM NOT A VICTACRAT BECAUSE I DON'T EXPECT ANYONE ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF ME. I HAVE BEEN PASSED OVER FOR PROMOTION. I HAVE BEEN LET GO WITHOUT CAUSE. I HAVE HAD A BUS. NOT DO WELL AND HAD TO MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE. THIS IS LIFE AND YOU NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME BLAMING THE WORLD FOR YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES.
    GET OVER YOURSELF AND ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE AND ENJOY FIGURING OUT HOW TO DEAL WITH THE DAYS CONCERNS FOR TOMORROW HAS ENOUGH OF ITS OWN!!!!!
  • rushsup... ERNEST 2008/01/17 03:28:47
    rushsupporter
    +4
    ernest - there is plenty of room for those who WILL TRY and keep trying! you seem to think I have something you don't. i may not! But, there are 2 things i have that i would be happy to share with you. #1 attitude! #2 you get your attitude changed and you will be ready for #2 if you are ready and then i'll share it with you but, if you don't have #1 you will never be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ERNEST rushsup... 2008/01/17 04:05:50
    ERNEST
    RUSH, YOU ARE PRIVILEDGED AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN. IT'S THE AMERICAN SET UP. I KNOW YOU ONLY BY WHAT I READ OF YOUR PRESENT AND PAST CORRESPONDENCES. YOU THINK IT'S SO EASY FOR ME TO GET PRIVILEDGE JUST BECAUSE I AM AN AMERICAN. YOU THINK THAT PULLING MYSELF UP BY BOOTSTRAPS IS EASY (WITHOUT BOOTS). IT'S NOT. BLACKS HAVE STRUGGLED IN THIS COUNTRY FROM THE FIRST AND WE STRUGGLE NOW AND NOT JUST AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS; BUT AGAINST "ATTITUDE", CONDITIONS, PREJUDICE AND RACISM IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD, AT EVERY LEVEL. . THE FOUNDATION WAS LAID LONG AGO AND VERY LITTLE HAS BEEN DONE TO CHANGE THINGS FOR THE BETTER..IT TAKES MORE THAN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION , A FEW POLITICAL TRIUMPS AND A FEW JOBS (LESS NOW) TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT. BLACKS WERE HERE AS SLAVES AND EVENTUALLY BECAME SOMEWHAT CITIZENS, SUPPOSEDLY FREE IN SOME SENSE OF THE WORD; BUT DIFFERENT FROM YOU. WE DO TRY AND ALWAYS HAVE BUT RACIST BEAT US DOWN OR TRY AT EVERY TURN. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING FROME POOR EDUCATION (WHICH STARTED LONG AGO) TO POOR PRODUCTS, TO POORER CHOICE OF EVEN FOOD AND SERVICES TO POOR OPPORTUNITIES OF ALL SORT. IT HASNT CHANGED FOR THE BETTER. IT'S JUST DISPENSED DIFFERENTLY. YOU DON'T LIVE IT, SO YOU DON'T SEE IT OR FEEL IT. I AM SUCCESSFUL REGARDLESS, BECAUSE ONCE I SHED YOUR FALSE GOD AND SOUG...''""
    RUSH, YOU ARE PRIVILEDGED AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN. IT'S THE AMERICAN SET UP. I KNOW YOU ONLY BY WHAT I READ OF YOUR PRESENT AND PAST CORRESPONDENCES. YOU THINK IT'S SO EASY FOR ME TO GET PRIVILEDGE JUST BECAUSE I AM AN AMERICAN. YOU THINK THAT PULLING MYSELF UP BY BOOTSTRAPS IS EASY (WITHOUT BOOTS). IT'S NOT. BLACKS HAVE STRUGGLED IN THIS COUNTRY FROM THE FIRST AND WE STRUGGLE NOW AND NOT JUST AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS; BUT AGAINST "ATTITUDE", CONDITIONS, PREJUDICE AND RACISM IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD, AT EVERY LEVEL. . THE FOUNDATION WAS LAID LONG AGO AND VERY LITTLE HAS BEEN DONE TO CHANGE THINGS FOR THE BETTER..IT TAKES MORE THAN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION , A FEW POLITICAL TRIUMPS AND A FEW JOBS (LESS NOW) TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT. BLACKS WERE HERE AS SLAVES AND EVENTUALLY BECAME SOMEWHAT CITIZENS, SUPPOSEDLY FREE IN SOME SENSE OF THE WORD; BUT DIFFERENT FROM YOU. WE DO TRY AND ALWAYS HAVE BUT RACIST BEAT US DOWN OR TRY AT EVERY TURN. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING FROME POOR EDUCATION (WHICH STARTED LONG AGO) TO POOR PRODUCTS, TO POORER CHOICE OF EVEN FOOD AND SERVICES TO POOR OPPORTUNITIES OF ALL SORT. IT HASNT CHANGED FOR THE BETTER. IT'S JUST DISPENSED DIFFERENTLY. YOU DON'T LIVE IT, SO YOU DON'T SEE IT OR FEEL IT. I AM SUCCESSFUL REGARDLESS, BECAUSE ONCE I SHED YOUR FALSE GOD AND SOUGHT REAL EDUCATION AND THOUGHT FREELY AND CLEARLY I WAS FREED. I DON'T NEED YOU HELP. YOU MAY NEED MINE. MY OUTLOOK HAS NO NEED OF CHANGE NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO CHANGE HERE IN AMERICA. THE SINS OF THE PAST NEED TO BE RECTIFIED IN ORDER FOR THE FUTURE TO BE BETTER. OTHERWISE AS YOUR SKINHEADS AND ARYAN NAT'L FRONT BROTHERS AND KKK BROTHERS SAY "WAR IS INEVITABLE"..
  • rushsup... ERNEST 2008/01/17 05:13:16
    rushsupporter
    +2
    what do you want? how much restitution?
  • John ERNEST 2008/01/17 22:36:39
  • MQ-Amer... John 2008/01/18 02:56:02
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    John -- I live in Md and work in DC and I know exactly what you mean. Jessie Jackson and Al Charleton are the two biggest racists that ever lived!
  • phillip ERNEST 2008/06/04 15:08:08
    phillip
    and with your additude, it is obvious that you think something is owned to you just because you are black. I am not rich have no rich relatives, have had no rich ancestor that I am aware of. Would be very supprised if you found any slave owners in my ancesters. Everything I have, I have worked for. Have had up to 3 jobs at once 1 full time and 2 part time. And for you to tell me that I owe you cause you are black, that makes you the racist. We owe you nothing other than what you work to receive. If your not willing to work for then go without, but stop whining about how you are downtroden. You should check the history books and see what indentured servants when through, what the factory workers lived with back the time of slavery. Oh wait, their plight doesn't count cause they were white. Stop expecting to get something you did not earn. But let me guess, expecting you to work over 80 hours a week would be wrong, cause your black. Only us poor privileged whites should have to do that and then give you your dues. It is people like you that keep the nutcases like the KKK and the skinheads alive with new recruits.
  • Modena Bobena's Mommy 2007/09/25 00:35:47 (edited)
    Modena Bobena's Mommy
    +1
    I am uninformed about the details of "what they did to Imus" but I can tell you I've listened to these guys for almost 4 decades and they're not about abolishing racism, they're about turning the tables of racism onto someone else. I think there's a huge difference.

I DO think they should have to answer for it, and Jackson's comment about Obama "acting white".

I think that anyone who is truly fighting against racism or discrimination isn't fighting for THAT agenda unless they take on all racism or discrimination, regardless of race, color, sex or national origin. In my book you lose your moral high ground when you're ok with a group you DON'T belong to being discriminated against, as long as it's not done to you and yours.
  • BiteMe 2007/09/23 20:48:28
    BiteMe
    Yes. They want to question everyone else. I have an idea, let that waste of flesh, fat ass, camel humping Sharpton let me come on his radio show. Let his brainless C**k S***ing "hench" men try to intimidate me like the did Imus. It won't happen. WHY? Because Sharpton is a cowardly, racist that can't do anything until jackson gives it to him from behind.
  • ERNEST BiteMe 2008/01/14 19:52:51
    ERNEST
    YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BEHINDS. HOW WAS JAIL?
  • Glit 2007/09/13 02:38:57
    Glit
    +1
    Yes, but most reasonable people know they are flat out FOOLS!
  • ERNEST Glit 2008/01/14 19:53:36
    ERNEST
    YEAH, REASONABLE RACIST
  • Glit ERNEST 2008/01/14 21:22:49
    Glit
    +1
    You don't have to be racist to know what a fool is. They be fools. Hypocrites as well.
  • ERNEST Glit 2008/01/15 19:04:25
    ERNEST
    YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BUT YOU ARE. YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE HISTORY OF RACISM IN AMERICA. IT IS AMERICANA
  • Glit ERNEST 2008/01/15 21:37:13 (edited)
    Glit
    +2
    Hmmm you seem to know so much about me. Scary. You're wrong though, so you don't know me as well as you think you do. You have no idea what I believe in. I happen to disagree with you, you don't have to call me names. You seem to have a mighty big chip on your shoulder. Take a load off, you'll be a lot happier. You need to be more careful with the words you throw around: You're getting a little personal with someone you don't know. Easy there. By the way, most of the people on this poll are with me.
  • ERNEST Glit 2008/01/16 21:14:17 (edited)
    ERNEST
    WHO CARES WHO IS WITH YOU. THAT'S HOW YOU FLOW AND THAT'S HOW AMERICA FLOWS. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER YOU'RE RIGHT OR WRONG; IT'S HOW MANY ARE WITH YOU. IT'S A CONSOLATION TO KNOW THAT EVERYBODY ISN'T. I KNOW YOU WELL. YOU HAVE EXPOSED YOURSELF. I WASN'T TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT EITHER. WERE YOU TRYING TO CHANGE MINE? APPARENTLY SO, SINCE YOU MENTIONED IT. I THOUGHT THIS WAS AN OPINION POLL. SOMETIMES THE LANGUAGE IS TOUGH; BUT YOU PROBABLY SUPPOSE THAT NOBODY ELSE WRITES TOUGH BUT ME. TYPICAL PREJUDICED MINE. PLUS I HAVE HATE. WHY? BECAUSE I'M BLACK? TYPICAL PREJUDICED MINE. LATER FOR YOU TO SWEET CAKES.
  • Glit ERNEST 2008/01/17 02:53:53 (edited)
    Glit
    +2
    NOTHING you say will change my mind about Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. They prey on the poor, the ignorant, and the uneducated. That's all I have exposed to you.
  • Teedee Glit 2008/01/18 19:11:10
    Teedee
    +2
    Welcome to SH's andmeag..and watch out for the haters like this joker ERNEST :))
  • AngelEyes 2007/06/28 12:04:44
    AngelEyes
    They sure the hell ain't no better, They both need to get fired, They are the two biggest raist I have ever seen or heard on tv.
  • ERNEST AngelEyes 2008/01/14 19:54:21 (edited)
    ERNEST
    READ YOUR HISTORY. YOU'LL FIND MORE.. EVER HEARD OF BLACK WALL STREET? PROBABLY NOT.
  • the vin-man 2007/06/28 05:22:06
    the vin-man
    +2
    They certainly should but thats never going to happen..You cant get a straight answer out of either one of them.Political Correctness is spiraling so out of control that blacks can say whatever they want about whites and suffer no consequences.Have you ever noticed that all black comedians have a part of their act where they compare whites to blacks and "Whitey is always portrayed as a nurd or a bumbling fool? Well,that offends me and they get away with it. Get some new material guys.That routine is tired.
  • Modena ... the vin... 2007/09/21 00:26:35
    Modena Bobena's Mommy
    +1
    I really agree, though I have more issue with their constant use of the term "cracker" referring to whites, and their constant use of the word nigger, that is bleeped if a white person says it.
  • ERNEST the vin... 2008/01/14 19:56:49
    ERNEST
    +1
    GUESS THEY GOT IT FROM THE MINSTRELS OF LATER DAY SHOW BUSINESS."WHITEY" LAUGHED HIS ASS OFF. THAT WAS THAT SEASON, THIS IS ANOTHER SEASON.
  • Teedee 2007/06/08 16:23:31
    Teedee
    +3
    These two are not men of God..not my God anyways.
  • the vin... Teedee 2007/09/21 02:12:24
    the vin-man
    +4
    You're absolutely right Tee.They're the "Amos & Andy" of the civil rights movement.
  • ERNEST the vin... 2008/01/14 19:58:28
    ERNEST
    AND YOU LOVED THAT SHOW DIDN'T YOU. DAMN RACIST.

2014/11/26 21:31:55