Do you remember the "Skip it"?

Norma 2010/03/08 17:44:10
yes, I remember
No, Never heard of it
I was in the store the other day. I saw a woman buying the "Skip It" for her daughter. They still sell this toy in stores but in different styles. When I was a kid I loved it. My sister's and I would play all day jumping with the little lemon. I don't even remember the highest number of jumps I ever did. Do you? Some tell me there was a bumble bee too. I don't recall ever seeing it. I did grow up in Texas. It may not have been sold there.

Then later about 15 years ago they came out with the counter. I was older then and my nieces and nephews would play. They would take the toy every where. When we went to the park or to visit friends.

It amazes me how some toys always keep there fun. Being so simple you would think it would get played out. It didn't cost much and I think you can buy it for $12.99 in some stores now. I'm not trying to sell anything, I just think it is neat. I have bought my kids lots of toys. They play with them for about a week. Even the video games. The value from one "Skip It" does not compare. Maybe we should all go get one just for fun this spring. I bet we all will have a lot of fun and get a little exercise too. week video games skip compare fun spring bet fun exercise

2014/11/24 14:13:33