Do you have hazel eyes?

kudabux 2013/08/28 20:36:35
Hazel is a combination of the compassion and healing qualities of green, the fluidity and sensitivity of gray, the inner strength and independence of brown, and the intense vitality of blue. Hazel eyes indicate a person who can represent all of these qualities

People with hazel eyes tend to be gorgeous. They have very unusual relationships that tend to be short. Hazel eyed people are very diverse and love to try new things. They are risk takers and rarely will say no to a challenge. Hazel eyed people are also the best in bed.

A stunning mixture of green and brown in someone's eyes. The brown can range from a very light caramel to a deep, rich chocolate. Additionally, the green can range from a dark "army" green to a light chartreuse-green shade. Often these eyes change colors depending on what the person is wearing. Every pair of hazel eyes is unique which is also what makes them such a beautiful eye color

• Kern 2013/08/28 20:50:07
    yes
    Kern
    +4
    Some times my eyes get mistaken for being green and sometimes they get mistaken for being brown.

As this part: "People with hazel eyes tend to be gorgeous." I guess I'm missed the boat on part of having hazel eyes. The other attributes would be nice to have but I'll have to let other people attest to those attributes. I like to think that the apply to me but I'm not that vain.

2014/12/21 04:46:55